Dentistry  |
Dr. Marc Tindell, DMD
Dr. Marc Tindell, DMD is a dentist who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 64 years old.

North Pointe Dental Associates

• University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980

Dr. Tindell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tindell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tindell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tindell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tindell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tindell to family and friends
Dr. Tindell's Performance
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Been going to Dr. Marc Tindell for many years now, and I can honestly say they just don't get any better! Dr. Tindell and his staff are absolutely the best in the business as far as being caring and professional. My entire family trust our dental care, and are very appreciative of this fine team of caring people! :-)
in Tampa Fl |
I call Dr. Tindell "the painless doctor". He has worked on me many times and I have never felt any pain. When you are with Dr. Tindell, he makes feel that what ever is going on in your mouth it's ok and you don't feel embarrassed. His staff is amazing also.
in Tampa, Florida |
I've been for my first appointment with North Pointe Dental Associates and thought the service was everything it promised: gentle on my teeth! They provided advice and a plan going forward for my dental care.Dr. Marc is very knowledgeable and patient with me. As a first-time patient with the clinic, I had a thorough check-up, including x-rays, and then had my teeth cleaned. It was very fairly priced.
in Tampa, Florida |
I have been a patient of this practice for some years now and although I do not live close to their practice, I would not entrust my dental care to anyone else. The treatment is always first class, the communication excellent and even though it is clearly a busy practice, you always feel you are getting a personal service. But I would have to put Dr. Marc on display no he is the most brilliant dentist I have seen in my entire life. Very patient, knowledgeable and above all very polite.
in Tampa, Florida |
I've been coming here for over 10 years and have always been more than satisfied with the service. I'd single out one particular dentist, Dr. Marc Tindell, for his professionalism and informativeness, but the whole practice is well-run and friendly, despite how incredibly busy they always are.
in Tampa, Florida |
I would like to express my total satisfaction to the dentist, Dr. Marc Tindell. I have been their patient for many years and I am very lucky to have such a fantastic specialist, attentive and very helpful. He provides an extremely high standard of dental treatment and care. All these years I was treated with consideration and compassion.
My doctor was out of town while I suffered a tooth infection which caused swelling in my jaw. The dentist was recommended to me by my close friend. Being a person who doesn't like changing their doctors, I was not thrilled. Dr. Marc saw me almost immediately, prescribed antibiotics, and gave me a lot of help and confidence. He saw me again the next day and successfully drained the abscess. I ended up switching to his office with a smile on my face.
Have you seen Dr. Marc Tindell, DMD?
Are you Dr. Tindell?

Visit Dr. Tindell

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry