Dr. Marc Moulton, DMD

Dr. Marc Moulton, DMD

Dentistry  |

MARC W. MOULTON, DMDA Love of Profession One my most rewarding experiences as a dentist is seeing the transformation of a patient from one who avoids seeking dental care to one who looks forward to visits at my practice because the person knows he or she will receive painless, compassionate care from my staff and myself. Being a dentist means helping people every day. When a patient comes to me in pain, it is gratifying when I am able to remedy the situation and give them the ability to go about their life free of discomfort. If a patient comes to me wanting a more beautiful smile, I am able to deliver that as well. And when a patient comes in with oral health issues and I am able to correct them, I know I've succeeded because they are going to have a happier, healthier life. In short, I love being a dentist, and I am thankful for having chosen this profession. I've been practicing for more than 30 years, and during that time I've met and cared for so many incredible people. I'm now seeing the children and grandchildren of my original patients, and am honored by the trust our families place in our care.

Moulton Dentistry

3821 Lorna Rd Ste 106

Hoover, AL 35244

Learn about Dr. Moulton

Patient Testimonials

Highly recommend Dr. Moulton and his staff. They provide first class dental care and are a pleasure to visit. ? Linda J.

When you visit Moulton Dentistry, you will always be treated with compassion and respect, the way we would care for a member of our own family.

Video

• Partial Dentures
  • Root Canal
  • Scaling and Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University Of Alabama Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1980

Dr. Moulton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moulton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moulton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moulton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moulton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moulton to family and friends
Dr. Moulton's Performance
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr Moulton and his staff are wonderful. They treat you like family! The staff always makes me feel relaxed and at ease when I'm there. I would recommend Dr Moulton as one of the best dentist in Birmingham!!
in Birmingham, AL |
As much as I love Dr Moulton his staff turnover has not been pleasant. I changed dentist due to his front office staff telling me I had to wait three weeks on a broken tooth I was in pain and she was very rude. Unwilling to find a time for emergency dental help. Most dentist have this time set aside. She said no. Do I called a friends dentist and was seen immediately. Dr Moulton is wonderful. But his new staff is not. Leslie is missed greatly
in Birmingham, AL |
Recently had some dental work done by Dr. Moulton and I am very pleased with the result. Marc explains each step without rushing through the procedure. Marc and his staff are professional and at the same time very friendly and courteous. Dr. Moulton has been my Dentist for several years and I have recommended him on several occasions and all who have used him have been very pleased. I would highly recommend him. Tim Hill
in Chelsea, AL |
My husband and I moved to this area 2 yrs. ago and depended on new church members and neighbors to recommend doctors to us. Dr. Moulton was one of the names for a dentist given and although it's a bit of a drive for us, it is worth it. During this time, I have had to have a crown replaced, routine cleanings and a tooth removed. I have been very pleased with his care. His staff is friendly, yet, professional. I am put at ease each time I visit.
Have you seen Dr. Marc Moulton, DMD?

Visit Dr. Moulton