Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Marc Lazare, DDS
Dr. Marc Lazare is a renowned lecturer, dental columnist, featured author in peer reviewed dental journals, teacher, consultant, inventor, and President of Cosmetic Innovations, Inc. Dr. Lazare is well regarded by his peers, recognized as an authority on Cosmetic Dentistry and known by many as 'Dentist to the Stars'. He has recently authored a book titled: Dr. Lazare's - The Patient's Guide to Dentistry. Dr. Lazare has been a member of the clinical faculty at the NYU College of Dentistry and has been on the teaching staff at North Shore University Hospital since 1998. He had previously graduated as Chief Resident at North Shore University Hospital, having spent 2 years of residency there. Dr. Lazare started the Teeth Whitening Division at North Shore University Hospital utilizing the latest technologies. Dr. Lazare is President and Founder of Cosmetic Innovations, Inc., a company selling such dental products as Veneer Styx (a device for positioning porcelain laminate veneers) and Inlay/Onlay Styx (a device for trying-in and seating inlays, onlays and posterior ceramic crowns), both of which he invented. Veneer Styx, rated "Top 100 New Products of 2005" – Dentistry Today and "Top Technique for 2004" - Dental Products Report. His Inlay/Onlay Styx, was written up in Dental Products Report as one of the "Top New Products of 2005"and was featured as one of the "Top 100 Distinctive Products of 2006" - Dental Products Report Dr. Lazare is also the developer of the Dental Expert, Pediatric Dental Expert and Dental Clinic Apps for the iPhone, iTouch, iPad and android phones. The Dental Expert app is a patient's guide to understanding all aspects of dentistry and its procedures. Additionally, he has been a columnist for 5 different magazines, has been published in numerous other magazines and dental journals, and lectures extensively on teeth whitening, porcelain veneers and other aesthetic techniques, along with speaking about the importance of nutrition as it applies to dentistry. Dr. Lazare holds a B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania, and a D.D.S. degree from New York University College of Dentistry. Dr. Lazare regularly attends dental education courses to expand his knowledge and stay current with the rapid innovations in his field. He has completed extensive training at the highly esteemed L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education. Additionally, Dr. Lazare has earned the designation "Master" of the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD), a title earned by less than 1% of the dentists in the United States. He also is a fellow in both the Academy of General Dentistry and the International Academy for Dental-Facial Esthetics. Dr. Lazare is the President and Founder of the Lazare Institute for Biomimetics and Smile Design – hosting lecturers from around the world. Additionally, Dr. Lazare is one of only a few dentists in the entire New York City area that is trained in and practice Biomimetic Dentistry. He has been certified as an Instructor of Biomimetic Dentistry by the Alleman-Deliperi Center for Biomimetic Dentistry, focusing on reproducing the biomechanics and esthetic properties of intact healthy teeth using the latest techniques and materials. Dr. Lazare additionally serves on the Board for the Academy of Biomimetic Dentistry.

115 E 61st St Apt 14A

New York, NY 10065

Learn about Dr. Lazare

This content was provided by Dr. Lazare "The Statement of Purpose

"To guide our patients with the highest level of integrity along a path of wellness and optimal dental health through the relentless pursuit of excellence, continuing education, and leading edge technology in order to deliver service, artistry and care that exceeds all possible expectations and conducted within the most comfortable surroundings.""

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Periodontics
  • Plastic Surgery
  • Reconstructive Dentistry
  • Sports Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• The University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Nyu College Of Dentristry
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • North Shore University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Lazare has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lazare has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lazare does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lazare and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lazare's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lazare to family and friends
Dr. Lazare's Performance
in CA |
Incredibly wonderful. Painless, flawless work! Thank you!!
in New York, NY |
I needed laser treatment on my gums so I came to my appointment why , why not I had a minor perio condition. Well Dr. Lazare had to numb me and that was painless and quick...and with his personable character it was even more pleasant. The laser treatment was painless and efficient. Efficicient because now my gums are amazing and my breathe well smells odorless and pleasant. A work of art my mouth was renewed...can't believe that a little laser could change my dental hygiene!!
New York, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Lazare by a friend after I felt dissatisfied with my veneers (done by my previous dentist). The issue I had was they were not very natural looking. Dr. Lazare took a very compassionate approach to my concern which was affecting how I felt about my smile. He was able to revise the work I had done and gave me exactly what I sought to achieve the first time I decided to improve my smile. I cannot thank him enough for restoring my confidence. I highly recommend his services!
I highly recommend Dr. Lazare! Exceptional bedside manner, very informative, and attentive staff! The best in NYC!
in New York |
I need to applaud Dr. Marc Lazare and his staff for taking the dental experience to a new level. It is apparent that everyone at this practice takes pride in their work and are able to deliver stellar patient service. This gives me the comfort and assurance that I am in great hands. I am always greeted by name and with a smile by everyone in the office-these are the little things that make a big difference to me! What I liked most was how interactive my consultation and treatments were.
Have you seen Dr. Marc Lazare, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lazare?