Dr. Marc Gordon, DMD

PeriodonticsMale

Dr. Gordon
3508 Us Highway 9 Howell, NJ 07731

Dr. Marc Gordon, DMD is a Periodontics Practitioner in Howell, NJ. He is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gordon to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Periodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition

Dr. Gordon accepts

Dr. Gordon accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Dental

Dr. Gordon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gordon

Dr. Gordon?
  • Staff friendliness (84)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (83)
  • Explained conditions well (83)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
Dr Gordon was very charming and has excellent credentials. However, you should get a second opinion. He recommended multiple implants. Another highly qualified periodontist said he saw no reason to do them—only one was necessary. It has been a few years and thus far I have not needed the other implants.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Gordon, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Gordon for several years and have always been highly satisfied with his care. I have never had a problem of any kind even now after he just completed an upper sinus lift surgery.
Lois – Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Gordon, DMD?
Dr Marc Gordon is in a class all by himself. His attention to you as an individual is unparalleled, and there is not a one size fits all plan. Mine was pretty extensive, but he guided me through each step with professionalism,I started with a consult for loose and missing teeth caused by severe Teeth grinding. I was hesitant that anyone could help me, it’s been an issue all of my adult life. Dr Gordon laid out a plan that started with getting my bite right even before he suggested any implants. It’s been a long 2 years, but today I walked out of his office with a smile on my face, Knowing it has all been worth it. His work is impeccable, he takes his time to make sure everything is perfect, and knew I was in good hands. His staff is second to none, from Louise the office manager who is so knowledgeable and friendly, and the rest of the staff who are wonderful and caring. You can’t go wrong with Dr Gordon, whether it be for periodontal issues, or implants, he is the best in his field.
Diana – Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Gordon, DMD?
Let me tell you my experience with Dr. Gordon. After years of suffering with discomfort (serious) and seeing other specialists and dentists to resolve my tooth and gum issues, I was referred to Dr. Gordon. Dr. Gordon took the time to listen to my issues and clarify what was going on. Where other dentists were writing me off, Dr. Gordon performed the necessary procedures to resolve my problem. I had some periodontal procedures performed and implant therapy-- all without pain. I am throughly happy with the beautiful and functional results. His Staff was exceptional in guiding me through the work that was required and making it a unbelievable experience. Dr. Gordon's expertise is clearly evident in all he does-- he care! Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with other periodontists. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Gordon.
Nancy – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Gordon, DMD?
Dr. Gordon did periodontal work on me. I was very nervous about the procedure and put it off for three years but he reassured me it would be fine. He and his staff are extremely professional and did a wonderful job. I highly recommend Dr. Gordon!
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Gordon, DMD?
Excellent Doctor and the staff is great. You will be in terrific hands when you come here.
NJ – Jan 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Gordon, DMD?
Trustworthy,comfortable, smooth sailing all through my implant experience. I had an All-On Four/ Teeth-In-A-Day. My hopeless teeth were removed, implants placed, and teeth replaced in the same day. Life changing experience. I smile and eat with confidence with a beautiful smile. I highly recommend Dr. Gordon. Thank you Dr Gordon.
Brenda in NJ – Nov 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Gordon, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr Gordon’s since 1991. If I didn’t go to Dr. Gordon, I probably wouldn’t have teeth. I was in bad shape and his gentle, caring treatment resolved my serious gum issues. His staff is exemplary and truly enjoy helping people. The one implant I had done in 2003 looks as good as the day the crown was placed. No issues. Dr Gordon’s hygienists give the best, comfortable cleanings. I can’t recommend him highly enough.
Shannon in Long Branch, NJ – Jun 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Gordon, DMD?
Dr. Gordon is the best. I've had a lot of work done over the last year or so and I can't say enough good things about his work.
May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Gordon, DMD?
I have been coming to this periodontist since 2011. I highly recommend him. He makes you feel very comfortable and gives excellent care. I recently sent my husband here after 2 dentists said nothing was wrong. He diagnosed that the bridge was not attached and tooth was infected and sent him to the right dentist to fix this. I trust him with all dental needs. The hygienist is also excellent, gives the best cleaning,and is very knowledgeable. The office atmosphere is absolutely friendly!
Lorraine in Howell, NJ – Mar 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Gordon, DMD?
Dr Gordon and his staff are very knowledgeable. They take time to answer your questions. They are a very friendly group that out you at ease immediately. I would definitely recommend Dr Gordon!
Feb 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Gordon, DMD?
I enjoyed my experience at Dr. Gordon. He has a great manner and felt very comfortable right from the beginning with him. He has tremendous expertise and replaced my hopeless teeth with dental implants. No discomfort from the procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Gordon.
Greg P in Howell, NJ – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Gordon, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gordon?

We provide the highest levels of care in a safe, caring environment.We perform treatment to save teeth and improve the teeth esthetics.The office can also...Read more

Graduate of Tufts School of Dental Medicine

Graduate of University of Pennsylvania in Periodontics

Section Head of Periodontics,...

• Periodontics