Dr. Marc Goldenberg, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 32

Dr. Goldenberg

Goldenberg Orthodontics

9250 Glades Rd Ste 208 Boca Raton, FL 33434

Dr. Marc Goldenberg, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery in 2014 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Goldenberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldenberg

Dr. Goldenberg?
Dr. Goldenberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marc Goldenberg, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Goldenberg was a breath of fresh air! Professional, knowledgeable, genuinely concerned, and implementing an improved material for the retainer I needed. I am ecstatic and the new retainer feels much better. Dr. Goldenberg’s assistant, Jackie is a sweetheart, as are the receptionists! Thank you all so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Goldenberg, DDS?
55 year old with braces? unheard of... I had two Orthodontists before him in my 2 year 7 month journey to a better bite. They were more concerned about their work than the patient. Not so with Dr. Goldenburg. He finished what they started with exceptional skill and kindness and realized something the previous Drs didn't. That I was not a teenager! I cannot deliver a high enough revue as there is none higher. I whole hardheartedly recommend him for any one at any age. Thank you Joe Gosselin
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Goldenberg, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Goldenberg. He is a wonderful orthodontist and he has great staff. My son is in Florida and had a wire poking him and some other issues. I called Dr. Goldenberg's office from New York and they were able to have him come in shortly after. My son was very happy with his treatment. Dr. Goldenberg took care of everything and also took the time out to call me to explain all that he did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Goldenberg, DDS?
I highly recommend using Dr. Goldenberg -- he is the consummate professional. He's always available and flexible, happy to help, plus he knows what he's doing! It doesnt hurt that he has a great smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Goldenberg, DDS?
Went to visit Dr Goldenberg as a potential orthodontist for family. Office was bright and cheerful. Appointment was easy to get. Dr. G was charming, helpful and courteous. He was knowledgeable and carefully explained the course of treatment. Looking forward to starting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Goldenberg, DDS?
Dr. Goldenberg is an excellent orthodontist. He is patient, caring, and meticulous in his treatment. I have had braces for two months now and already see a great improvement. The office itself is out of a magazine. It is clean and modern. His office staff is courteous and pleasant. I highly recommend Dr Goldenberg for all your orthodontic needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Goldenberg, DDS?
I did not want another day to go by without letting you know how much we appreciated your treatment of our son, Alex. He is my 4th child going through the program and loved how conscientious you were of where he was in his development as well as my time. You were always so prompt and friendly. His smile still looks great and is keeping to the routine you suggested in order to maintain that look. I wish you nothing but the best, but I know you will succeed wherever life takes you because pati
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Goldenberg, DDS?
Dr. Goldenberg was awesome (and I actually miss my ortho appointments a little)! He is incredibly detail-oriented and I always felt very comfortable with his decisions, which he took the time to explain. I had a somewhat difficult orthodontic situation and he was very "sensitive", both on a personal level and during treatment, physically. Also, it didn't hurt that appointments weren't socially painful, either! I would highly recommend Dr. Goldenberg to anyone, and especially those who want a ver
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Goldenberg, DDS?
Excellent and FUN orthodontist in Boca Raton!!! My kids loved going to their appointments, as a parent, I knew that Dr. Goldenberg was proficient in his field. The office is friendly and beautiful!! Definitely recommended!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Goldenberg, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldenberg?

We strive to make every patient feel like they're at home. We have a warm practice environment where everyone is treated like family. All patients are personally seen by Dr. Goldenberg at every appointment to ensure a continuing relationship.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• French
  • Haitian Creole
  • Hebrew

Dr. Goldenberg accepts

Dr. Goldenberg accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Coventry Health Care
Delta Dental
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Guardian
HIP Health Plan of New York
MetLife
Principal Financial Group
UniCare
United Concordia
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Goldenberg treats your condition or procedure