Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Marc Beshar, DMD
Dr. Marc Beshar, DMD is a dentist who practices in New York, NY.

25 Central Park W Apt 1C

New York, NY 10023

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Beshar

Our office is designed to be a safe, calming place, an environment where your concerns are heard and your questions are listened to, whether you're a Broadway star or a neighborhood friend. We initiate treatment by creating a relationship based on trust. By first understanding your concerns, values, and circumstances, we then enter a process of co-discovery where the doctor and patient go through a comprehensive exam together. We present a list of all treatment options (including fees). We want you to leave our office feeling educated, knowing you completely understand any problems as well as the risks and benefits of all treatment and non-treatment choices.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • Loma Linda University

Dr. Beshar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Beshar has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Beshar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beshar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beshar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beshar to family and friends
Dr. Beshar's Performance
in New York, NY |
Dr. Beshar is the best! He is fabulous at cosmetic dentistry - he did my veneers and they look amazing, and he did Invisalign for me as well. But unlike most cosmetic dentists, he is also great at looking after your dental health. No matter what it is - implants, cavities, infections, jaw problems and TMJ, crowns - he is a master. I have been seeing him for many years, and you will not find a more talented, smart, caring dentist anywhere.
in New York, NY |
Dr B is a wonderful dentist! His skill is exceptional and his caring kindness make you actually want to go to the dentist—this is true of Luba the hygienist and Linda the dental assistant too. Over the years I’ve recommended the team to numerous friends.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Excellent care, professional at every level.
Dr Beshar and his staff represent the gold standard in dentistry! Can't praise this practice enough
Charlotte, NC |
Service is excellent. It is a great office with a great team: Jenn at the front desk, Luba is meticulous at cleaning and checking my teath, and Linda is the perfect support for Dr. B
in New York, NY |
The Doctor and his team have been looking after my dental health for over 30 years. I can't imagine working with another dentist.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Beshar and his entire staff deliver the finest in dentistry. There is always state of the art services performed with care and concern. Appointments are always timely and the electronic reminder system helps keep me on track. From basic cleaning to surgery- every experience has been great!
in New York, NY |
Extremely professional, yet friendly and welcoming, this practice is, efficient, the staff courteous and knowledgeable, the rooms immaculate.
in Manhattan, NY |
Dr Beshar is an expert in his field and is knowledgeable on the newest dental developments. Each time I have a procedure done I am impressed by the time he takes to explain the options and to understand my concerns with each. I truly feel like an individual patient there.
in Larchmont, NY |
My family and I have gone to Dr. Beshar for many years for all our dental work, from cleanings to fillings to implants. The staff is exceptionally friendly, efficient and responsive. Dr. B is tops in his field. I would recommend him highly.
New York, NY |
Dr. Beshar and his staff are terrific and I highly recommend them and the services they provide with such skill and warmth.
in New York, NY |
I had an amazing experience at Dr. Beshar' office. He and his staff are wonderful. He is very professional, very honest and what you tell him matters. He will not do anything that doesn't have to be done. The office and the rooms are very clean, modern, and make you feel comfortable. I finally feel that I can trust my dentist! Thank you!!!
in Singapore, Singapore |
Dr Beshar took me in as a walk-in and was quick to treat me, knowing that I was in town only for a limited time. Together with his office manager, Jenn, Dr Beshar confidently and swiftly diagnosed my bacterial infection from my impacted wisdom tooth. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone who needs dental care in NYC.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Beshar is the best dentist I have ever been to. I had several surgeries over the past year because of a dead front tooth from an old injury and he took his time to make sure my smile didn't change. Now my teeth are perfect and my smile actually looks better than ever before. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to be confident that they they are receiving the best care. He has been my dentist for over 5 years and I would never trust anyone else.
in New York, NY |
Great dentist. Caring, efficient, proactive. Wants each patient to keep his/her teeth!
in Washington, DC |
Dr Beshar is a consummate professional in dentistry. He is on-top-of the newest technology to improve the patient experience and service. He is gentle when treating a patient. The office team matches Dr. Beshar's excellence. If in search of a dentist in NYC, I highly recommend using Dr. Beshar.
in New York |
Seems very knowledgeable and experienced. personable and straightforward Spent a lot of time with me on our first visit
in Chatham, MA |
Dr Beshar is wonderful. He had taken care of my teeth for over 20 years and also sees my husband and two 17 year old children, from the first sign of teeth through braces and now beyond. We love his office staff an technicians. They are definitely caring and kind. Most importantly, Dr. Beshar is a terrific dentist!!
in Queens, NY |
Amazing customer service. This office truly makes you feel like an individual, and that you are cared about. The office is pleasant and gleaming, and the staff are professional and friendly. It made going to the dentist a much better experience than most people envision it to be.
in New York, NY |
My last visit was not very pleasant. Although he did an excellent job in filling 2 cavities, he was rude and constantly complaining. I haven't been in his office for a while and this seemed to bother him a lot. Because of the way I was treated, I will never be back to his office I was was hurt and angry because I have been his patient for many years. He was alwsys pleasant and a very nice person. I regret was happening to him.
Have you seen Dr. Marc Beshar, DMD?
Are you Dr. Beshar?