Dr. Marc Abramson, DDS

Dr. Marc Abramson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Marc Abramson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Beulah, MI and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry in 1977 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

589 Beulah Hwy

Beulah, MI 49617

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Delta Dental of Washington

Learn about Dr. Abramson

Dr. Abramson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Abramson "I grew up in the Detroit metropolitan area. I went to college at Eastern Michigan and Michigan State, and Dental School at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, (go Blue!). I did a General Practice Residency in Toledo Ohio, and spent many hours in continuing education over the last 30 years! I am a graduate of the Las Vegas Center for Cosmetic Dentistry, and the Dawson Center for Dental Excellence. I have been happily married for 33 years to my wife, Susan. We have a 26 year old son, Zachary. (in vitro!) I enjoy music, movies, exercise, Yoga, Biking, Golf and hiking."

This content was provided by Dr. Abramson "I treat all of my patients like they were my family."

7  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Minimally Invasive Dentistry
  • Orofacial Pain Dentistry
  • Reconstructive Dentistry
  • Sedation Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State University
  • Las Vegas Institute For Cosmetic Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1998
  • The Dawson Dental Center Of Excellence
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Abramson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Abramson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abramson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abramson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abramson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abramson to family and friends
5 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Abramson's Performance

Dr. Abramson Says:

I will make every effort to listen to my patients needs, and answer all of their questions before proceeding with our treatment plan. We will always give you an estimate of the cost of any treatment you chose for me to perform before we do it.

I went to Dr. Abramson with a tooth that was infected and extremely painful. He fit me in right away and I couldn't be more pleased with the experience I had at his office. His receptionists were very friendly, Rose, his assistant was very comforting, friendly and very sweet. Dr. Abramson was very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Abramson?