Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD

EndodonticsFemale

Dr. Leveson

Princeton Endodontics

601 Ewing St Ste A10 Princeton, NJ 08540

Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD is a Endodontics Practitioner in Princeton, NJ. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Leveson to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dr. Leveson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Leveson accepts

Dr. Leveson accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

Dr. Leveson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Leveson

4.3

Dr. Leveson

Dr Leveson performed 3 root canal procedures on my teeth. On each visit I was received warmly & professionally by Dr. Leveson & her staff. She explained every step of the repair in detail, & encouraged me to reach out after hours, as necessary. I highly recommend this doctor.
Donna P – Jun 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD?
this was years ago from 2012, my daughter was sent to this office to check if she need a root cancel that cost about six hundred dollars. The dentist recommended us to do it and ended up the root was not bad... which we could still understand. However, the office asked us to pay the fee in advance, even though we had dental insurance back then. I called for reimbursement 2 times months later and was told that I need to wait. Turned out that I forgot about the reimbursement, but just happened to remember it now because another place sent me a reimbursement back for other issues. I called the office and the lady answered the phone was very nice, but she was told that their accounting record could not trace back anything from 2012. I was told already that they got paid from the insurance company years ago, but just need to wait, but they never pay me back. If this is a small store I could definitely understand, but this is a specialist and keep holding back on insurance reimbursement.
Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD?
My experience was great, both Dr Leveson and her assistant were very reassuring and explained everything. The root canal was quick and painless while saving the crown on my tooth, and her work relieved the horrible pain I had been having in my jaw.
Beth S – May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD?
Terrible! They asked me to come 15 minutes early for my appointment and I did. After filling out forms I waited for an hour. During this time there was a lot of chatter and laughter coming from inner office. When I inquired if there will be more wait her assistant said she (the assistant) was ready for me. She took pictures of my teeth and put me in a chair and disappeared. I waited another 20 minutes at which time I heard drill noise, which meant to me that the doctor was just beginning treatment of another patient, it also meant probably another hour of waiting for me, so I walked out. Dr. Leveson didn't even come out and meet me, there was no explanation, no apology, she must be a very arrogant person. This is the most unprofessional health service I have ever seen.
Cengiz Haksever – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD?
I came to Dr. Mara leveson the day after Christmas, as my normal dentist was on vacation, and I was in screaming pain. (Never had a medical problem yet that wasn't on a holiday lol). Anyway, she accommodated me early the next morning, and within 45 minutes, root canal was done.. absolutely pain free. Now I am feeling good as new. Beautiful offices, friendly and helpful staff who made sure to explain every step of the way what she was doing, even though I already knew. Highly recommended.
Patrick F. in Middlesex, NJ – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD?
Practice is specialized for endodontic disorders. State of the art diagnostic equipment used to diagnose extent of dental pathology any confirm treatment outcomes. Recommend without reservation, only wish that they participated in our insurance plan.
Cranbury, NJ – Nov 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD?
Dr. Leveson was a lifesaver! I had a horrible toothache and was very scared of getting a root canal. From the moment I called, the receptionist was friendly and reassuring. Dr. leveson was incredibly gentle! I didn't feel a thing during the treatment and she explained things and answered all of my questions, I would recommend her without hesitation.
Lisa S in Princeton, NJ – Jan 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Leveson?
Provider explaining information to patient