Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD

Endodontics ·  Female

Dr. Leveson

Princeton Endodontics

601 Ewing St Ste A10 Princeton, NJ 08540

Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Princeton, NJ. She practices endodontics.

Dr. Leveson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Leveson

4.4

Dr. Leveson?
Dr. Leveson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD
Terrible! They asked me to come 15 minutes early for my appointment and I did. After filling out forms I waited for an hour. During this time there was a lot of chatter and laughter coming from inner office. When I inquired if there will be more wait her assistant said she (the assistant) was ready for me. She took pictures of my teeth and put me in a chair and disappeared. I waited another 20 minutes at which time I heard drill noise, which meant to me that the doctor was just beginning treatment of another patient, it also meant probably another hour of waiting for me, so I walked out. Dr. Leveson didn't even come out and meet me, there was no explanation, no apology, she must be a very arrogant person. This is the most unprofessional health service I have ever seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD?
I came to Dr. Mara leveson the day after Christmas, as my normal dentist was on vacation, and I was in screaming pain. (Never had a medical problem yet that wasn't on a holiday lol). Anyway, she accommodated me early the next morning, and within 45 minutes, root canal was done.. absolutely pain free. Now I am feeling good as new. Beautiful offices, friendly and helpful staff who made sure to explain every step of the way what she was doing, even though I already knew. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD?
Practice is specialized for endodontic disorders. State of the art diagnostic equipment used to diagnose extent of dental pathology any confirm treatment outcomes. Recommend without reservation, only wish that they participated in our insurance plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD?
Dr. Leveson was a lifesaver! I had a horrible toothache and was very scared of getting a root canal. From the moment I called, the receptionist was friendly and reassuring. Dr. leveson was incredibly gentle! I didn't feel a thing during the treatment and she explained things and answered all of my questions, I would recommend her without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mara Leveson, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Leveson?

• Endodontics

Dr. Leveson accepts

Dr. Leveson accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO