Dr. Mansour Zakhor, DDS

DentistryMale

Dentistry

Dr. Mansour Zakhor, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Los Angeles, CA and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Usc School Of Dentistry in 2007. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Mansour Zakhor, DDS
10921 Wilshire Blvd Ste 904 Los Angeles, CA 90024

Compare Dr. Mansour Zakhor, DDS with other Dentistry Practitioners near you

Dr. Zakhor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zakhor

2.9

Benjamin J
This place is so nice and caring and people who leave fake reviews for them are not worthy of being a patient of Dr. Zakhor
benjamin – Sep 17, 2022
My new favorite dentist
highly recommended for any general or cosmetic dentistry. They are very reasonable and fair with their prices. They show compassion and are very professional.
Sep 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mansour Zakhor, DDS?
Highly recommended cosmetic dentist for veneers
Highly recommended cosmetic dentist. I had 2 dental implants and my front 4 veneers done by them. Dr. Zakhor is very proficient and took great care of me. Highly recommended.
Richard F – Sep 17, 2022
An amazing dentist
I have been going to Mansour for the past 10 years with no issues. These other reviews are fake, he really does an amazing job!
Shawn younai – Sep 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mansour Zakhor, DDS?
I have waited about a month to review this establishment. I'm a daughter of a dentist and have spent more than the average person in the chair, learning exactly what proper dental work should be like. With this, I'll get right into it. Firstly, I called the day of my appointment to see if they had an opening because I had a chipped tooth from a few months ago. The office stated that they had a cancellation at 12 and could fit me in. There was no mention of an emergency, as it simply wasn't an emergency. I simply wanted to check for decay, and get a cleaning. Upon checking in and paying a non-refundable $250, I was seen. The two male dentists checked out the situation, grabbed two X-rays and found that I was not showing signs of decay, so I opted to wait until I could visit my regular dentist to get the chipped tooth fixed. It was then that they stated I had "unusually thick enamel" and it would be great for veneers... I didn't even come in for that, and this was a blatant lie; my ena
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Feb 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mansour Zakhor, DDS?
I had a great experience with this office. I’m not sure what all the negative reviews are about. Most say that this office is pricey but I guess you pick the quality of work you want done. That’s why I chose this office and felt like I am in good hands. I got my veneers done with Dr. Zakhor and I couldn’t be happier. I love looking at myself in the mirror. Thank you a million times Zakhor Dental!!!
  • Long wait times
Selena Diaz – Nov 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mansour Zakhor, DDS?
Dr. Zakhor and his staff are amazing! So glad I found this office.
Leah S. – Nov 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mansour Zakhor, DDS?
Bets cosmetic dentistry in Los Angeles. I had my top 10 veneers along with Invisalign treatment and whitening for my lower teeth done. The results are amazing and I spend a lot less than I expected on my Teeth. The results are flawless and look very natural. The office staff is very friendly and everyone is pretty knowledgeable and on the same rhythm. Great place would highly recommend JR to anyone looking for a cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles
Barbara – Oct 04, 2021
Beware
Kaetlyn m Montero – Jun 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mansour Zakhor, DDS?
Friendly office staff and Drs. I was able to get in after hours for an emergency. I was glad they were able to get me in too. They had me patched up and I was good to go. My only negative was I thought the pricing was a little high for the work done, but then again it was after hours on a Saturday night and it couldn’t wait. I am not sure why all the reviews are negative. I had a good experience with them.
Eric in Burbank – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mansour Zakhor, DDS?
Terrible. He won't let you leave his dental office without you paying anything.
Angela Ma – Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mansour Zakhor, DDS?
I don't trust Dr.Zakhor and his associates and, I suggest you don't either. I paid thousands of dollars for terrible work. I had to go to a different dentist after going here to fix his work. I unfortunately learned to hard way to not waste anymore time or money here. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND FIND A BETTER DENTIST!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
CA – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mansour Zakhor, DDS?
This guy is not very seasoned in cosmetic dentistry. He'll tell you he has 10 years experience, but doing the time does not necessarily make for a quality professional! It is only when I went to get more opinions, having been very dissatisfied with his work, that I found out how much he really does not know! He messed me up, requiring me to go to other professionals to clean up his mess. To make things worse, he can't admit it, or doesn't even understand it .
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mansour Zakhor, DDS?
where do I begin... From the super friendly staff who greets you from the moment you step in and makes sure you feel right at home, to the assistants int the back and the dentist himself, everyone is just great. The practice is up-beat with awesome music playing in the background which makes you forget you're in a dental office. I had my consultation done by the doctor who found a couple of small cavities in my mouth. I really wanted to get veneers done but he actually talked me out of it!!
Dustin Cobbs in Los Angeles, CA – Mar 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mansour Zakhor, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Zakhor?