Dentistry  |
Dr. Manouchehr Navai, DDS
Dr. Navai has enjoyed serving Ellicott City for over 29 years. He graduated with honors from the University of Maryland Dental School and obtained his Masters degree in physiology at the University of Maryland. His accolades and memberships include Top Maryland Dentist, ADA, MSDA, and The Greater Catonsville Dental Association.

9141 Baltimore National Pike

• CoreSource
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Navai

Our mission is to guide our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness for life; to non-judgmentally deliver the highest possible level of care, with empathy and understanding.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of Maryland
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Navai has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Navai has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Navai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Navai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Navai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Navai to family and friends
Dr. Navai's Performance
in Columbia, MD |
I recived great services with excellent attitude.
Chatfield, MN |
Dr. Navai has been taking care of our dental needs for quite a few years now. We have always had very good experiences for all work from the first visit (after having not visited a dentist for several years) to routine cleaning to more extensive crown work. He is personable, caring and gentle, and his staff is always friendly and efficient. We appreciate the reminders about scheduling our routine checkups too. We recently moved out of Maryland and I still schedule dental visits when I return.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Navai has been treating my family for over 15 years. We drive 2 hours to see Dr Navai! It's always a pleasant experience, no stress, no pain, and always efficient. You know you're in good hands and you feel it.
Ellicott City, MD |
I wish everything in my life worked as smoothly and professionally as does Dr. Navai's dentistry.
in Ellicott City, MD |
Dr Navai is a kind, caring and thoughtful person who presents these qualities to the patient in his role as dentist. He is skilled and knowledgable in his profession. His personal and professional qualities surface when the treatment involves the possibility of pain. He is so careful to make sure the patient is never uncomfortable or in pain. He is the best dentist I have ever been to. He might be one the the best people that I know. I look forward to my visits to Dr. Navai.
in New Market, MD |
Dr. Navai is both extremely skilled & professional as well as being compassionate & caring! He has handled a number of challenging dental issues with perfection & very little discomfort!
in Catonsville, MD |
Dr. Navai, and his entire staff have always provided the utmost professional dental care. I used to be terrified of going to the Dentist, but I have been going to his office for over 20 years, and my fears have disappeared.
in Ellicott City, MD |
As always, my experience with Dr. Navai was most satisfying. Both he and his hygienist were most pleasant and very thorough in their treatment. It is such a pleasure receiving this level of quality dental care.
in ellicott city |
Regular cleaning , always pleasant on painless and on time.
in Ellicott City, MD |
Have always had excellent care by both the dental hygienists and Dr. Navai. Always provides excellent feedback during each exam.
in Ellicott City, MD |
If you live or work in or near Howard County, there is no finer professional organization to handle all of your family dental needs. They ARE the best!
in Ellicott City, MD |
My family has been seeing Dr. Navai for ten years or more. Dr. Navai is an excellent dentist! He is always gentle and caring. He explains what he's doing as he goes. The rest of his staff are also friendly and caring. Before finding Dr. Navai we were always nervous about going for our checkups and having dental work done. We don't mind going to Dr. Navai! Even when our daughters were young they looked forward to going to his dental office. I recommend him to everyone!
in Baltimore, MD |
I have trusted Dr. Navai for over 20 years. He has a very thoughtful approach. He always explains what a procedure involves, and gives his honest opinion of what should and should not be done. I can tell he takes what he does very seriously and treats us with the utmost care. I could not recommend him more.
Have you seen Dr. Manouchehr Navai, DDS?
Are you Dr. Navai?