Dr. Manoj Bahl, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Bahl

Excel Dental Studio

40 W 73rd Ave Merrillville, IN 46410

Dr. Manoj Bahl, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Merrillville, IN. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Bahl accepts

Dr. Bahl accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental Network of America
Dental Network of America DPPO
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Bahl treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bahl's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bahl

Dr. Bahl?
Dr. Bahl's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Manoj Bahl, DDS
I'm 46 and Dr. Bahl is the best dentist I've ever been to. I am confident in all of his suggestions, and the end results are worth smiling about!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Bahl, DDS?
Doctor Bahl and his staff are always friendly and professional. I highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Bahl, DDS?
Dr. Bahl has such a warm "chair-side" manner. He and his staff are wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Bahl, DDS?
It was my first visit with Dr.Bahl....had a broke tooth & he took me in right away...not only did he extract the bad tooth...his professional staff took x-rays & looked at all my teeth & then Dr.Bahl sat down with me & went over everything needed to be done with great detail on future visits to maintain healty teeth...I have never had this kind of service from any other dentist....Dr.Bahl & his staff really care about their patients & I would recommend to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Bahl, DDS?
Second visit with Dr. Bahl: permanent crown and cleaning. I respect the extra time and patience in explaining what will take place during the procedures. I was early to the appointment (never know how the traffic construction changes!) The crown installation was completed so quickly that they were able to work in the cleaning. I waited a few days before writing this review - - I wanted to make sure the procedure continued to work for me. It does! Can't even tell that I have a crown!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Bahl, DDS?
Efficient and professional as always.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Bahl, DDS?
Dr. Manoj Bahl is a great dentist he has done great wonders on my teeth. I have recommended Dr. Bahl to many people. I thought that I would never find a dentist that would be so good of taking care of your mouth and teeth. His technician and secretary's are very patient and kind. Dr. Manoj Bahl is the to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Bahl, DDS?
I recently had my teeth cleaned. There was no wait time. Joy explained what was going to be done. She made me feel very comfortable. The office was cleaned and the music was soothing. Dr. Susan checked my teeth, made recommendations and discussed a plan. I would recommend this dental office to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Bahl, DDS?
As someone who avoided the dentist for years, I never thought I would see the day where I would be recommending a dentist that I loved, but here I am! Dr. Bahl and his staff are amazing-everyone is kind, welcoming, and compassionate. I needed a lot of work (which comes from avoiding the dentist as long as I did), but everything was virtually pain-free. I honestly can not say one bad thing about this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Bahl, DDS?
Dr.Bahl is a great dentist and person. His team is dedicated to the patient's total care. The hygienists are excellent, along with the assistants and administrative staff. Your teeth help you stay healthy, and this office will help you get there and stay there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manoj Bahl, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bahl?