Dr. Manav Malik, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry •  Male • Age 39

Dr. Malik

SmileWorks Kids Dentistry, Sarasota, FL

3103 FRUITVILLE RD Sarasota, FL 34237

Dr. Manav Malik, DMD is a Pediatric Dentistry Practitioner in Sarasota, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Malik to book an appointment.

Dr. Malik's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Malik

Dr. Malik?
Great! Like usual ??
Laura F – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
Nice person, great with kids, Has put together a really beautiful clean facility that makes this a positive experience for children. Very competent and compassionate
Lindsay – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
My visit with Dr. M and M was amazing! He was knowledgeable and understanding of my child’s situation. He has a special gift with children. He made my fearful child at ease. The appointment went so much easier than I ever could have anticipated. The whole staff went above and beyond to make my child comfortable. I can’t say enough praises!
Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
Dr. M&M and the stuff is amazing . The office is very kid friendly , we have a good experience . Highly recommend Smile works dentistry ??
Krisztina in Bradenton – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
I am so impressed with how well thought out everything is at Dr. Malik's office. The kids are so happy and entertained when they come into the building. There is so much for them to do. Plus, Dr. Malik has a special way about him that makes each of my children feel as if he knows them personally. I love it because the office respects my time (I never have to wait!) and my children! Truly a special place for kids!
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
I have a 15 y/o with sensory issues and severe anxiety. Dr Malik was amazing. He Stopped everything to sit down and have an at length private conversation with us. His entire staff was already gone home and he acted as though he had nothing else to do but sit and talk with us. I could physically see the change in my child. Putting our minds at ease does not even come close to describing what he did for us. The entire staff is amazing,patient, kind and very accommodating to special needs as well
Karen in Sarasota, FL – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
Dr M&M is amazing. He knows how to engage kids and make it such a fun time that we have been going to him for 7 yrs and my kids ask to go see him at least once a month. He is professional, has a stellar “bedside” manner, and makes each one of my kids feel like they are the only person he is meeting with that day. Highly recommend him and his practice.
Rachel in North Port, FL – Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
Wonderful experience all around—Dr. Malik and his staff are warm, excellent with children, and very knowledgeable. They make going to the dentist a fun, very positive experience, for parents and children alike!
Sarasota – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Malik for 5yrs and counting. She is has functioning autism and is 9yrs old. Dr. Malik is kind, patient and caring. He treats her as if she was his own. The staff is amazing!
Dayanara Watson – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
Dr. Malik is wonderful. He takes the time to explain what is going on with my children's teeth. Answers any questions I have. I never feel rushed. The staff is also great.
Jun 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
Dr Malik and his staff are the epitome of an amazing, fun and knowledgeable people. My son is no longer scared of the dentist because of smile works and I’m grateful. I will recommend Dr Malik anytime to anybody.
Patience Addae in Sarasota , FL – Jun 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
I can’t say enough good things about Dr Malik and the office staff at Smile Works. My kids always enjoy going to their appointments and as a parent, seeing the way they put the kids at ease is so comforting. I highly recommend Dr Malik!!!
MFactor in Bradenton , FL – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
Our daughter loves Dr. M&M! She is excited to go to the dentist! We always receive excellent service and know she is in good hands. We refer everyone we know to Smileworks!
Lakewood Ranch – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
My daughter has severe anxiety about dentist visits. She is 7 years old and Dr M&M is her 4th dentist and certainly the last pediatric dentist. His office is beautiful and kid friendly. The staff was patient with her and made her feel comfortable. She had to have some serious dental stuff done and she was excited to go to the dentist. There were no tears, no anxiousness. Great Job
Sarasota, FL – Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
Aside from being highly trained and knowledgeable, Dr. Malik is extremely patient and gentle with the kids. Both of my children have been going there for years and I recommend this office regularly.
Melissa K. in Lakewood Ranch, FL – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
My kids cheer and celebrate when they have dental appointments with Dr. M&M. Enough said. The only bummer is I wish I could go to him too!
Nadia Smith in Osprey, FL – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
I was extremely impressed with how friendly and warm everyone was. My granddaughter had a fabulous first visit. From the minute you walk in you feel a sense of caring. Dr Malik's and his staff are amazing. There are no long waits, everything is timed perfectly. My granddaughter was made to feel a part of the process. No rushing through any part of the visit . I highly recommend Dr Malik.
Marlene in Riverview, FL – Aug 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?
My kiddies have been going to Dr. Malik for years and we highly recommend him. He is extremely thorough, caring & professional. He, and his staff have created an environment where going to the dentist is a pleasure. ????????
Liz Bentley in Sarasota – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Manav Malik, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Malik?

To provide the highest standard of pediatric dental care in a fun, positive, and educational environment.

• Pediatric Dentistry