Dr. Mamta Shah, DDS

Dr. Mamta Shah, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Mamta Shah, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Piscataway, NJ. She practices dentistry.

1100 Centennial Ave

3.2

Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mamta Shah, DDS
I have been a patient of Dr. Mamta Shah's for over 15 years. I have seen a lot of changes at the office through that time - all for the better - always making improvements for her patients. It is the longest I have stayed with any doctor - and that says it all. I have sent all my friends and family to her practice as well as my children and wife . I can't say enough good things. She and her staff are the best. Top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mamta Shah, DDS?
My front tooth broke while I was playing basketball. I got the appointment right away. Dr. Mamta Shah did bonding and my tooth looks like before. She truly is a cosmetic dentist. The office is clean and modern. High tech stuff. I think I even saw a CT scan machine! I like to use doctors and dentist who have up to date technology. This seemed to be the place
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mamta Shah, DDS?
4 minutes ago Amazing folks. Very helpful staff who give you the best possible appointment time taking into consideration my busy schedule. Monica accommodated me with my specific time constraints. The whole experience was very positive for me because i was taking care of my teeth health after a long time. The Dental Hygenist Brenda did a great job of the cleaning Dr. Shah is an awesome person. She explained in detail what i had to do and let me make my decisions I truly understand what I need to get done to get back to my teeth health . The 2 procedures that i have undergone till date - Filling and tooth extraction went really wonderful. I could see the care that they take to make sure they dod the best job and also make you feel comfortable. I appreciate the call back next day to check on me. I am all set to continue to have them as my most preferred dentist. Thank you so much,Dr. Mamta Shah... I will tell all my friends and family to come to your office for their den
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mamta Shah, DDS?
I have been going to this dentist office since a very long time. Almost 14 years. Dr. shah stopped working for the last few years I think because she had a baby. I did not care much for the office manager (who was not there )so I went to another dentist once but did not have a good experience. This office has the best hygienists who really clean well. Today I was surprised to see Dr. Shah. I had a very nice visit and am so happy she is my dentist. I appreciate the care and attention to detail
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mamta Shah, DDS?
Dr Mamta Shah and Dr. Deepa are very knowledgeable, professional and extremely patient dentists. I was searching for a very long time for a good ...no wait ....great pediatric dentist and this office was highly recommended by my office colleagues. They both worked together and did the treatment for my fussy daughter. My little one is no longer scared of her dental visits. Their staff are very professional and friendly. It’s rare to find an office as a whole that’s wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mamta Shah, DDS?
Greedy Doctor with malpractices and charges you unnecessarily. I visited this Dental Clinic in Piscataway in 2015/2016. At that time their office charged me extra fees. 1. They charged me money as Co-Pay which I paid from my pocket using my Debit card. 2. They charged the same amount again from the Care-Credit Account as well, which I paid too. I complained about this to their office at that time and they didn't listen. So I stopped going to their office. They messed up my credit history.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mamta Shah, DDS?
Dr Mamta Shah has been my dentist for years, She provided me with the best care, my teeth look and feel better than ever before! always recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mamta Shah, DDS?
Great experience at this office. I was referred by a friend and am very pleased with my treatment. I was treated by Dr. Mamta Shah the dentist and she created a perfect smile.. magic hands, will definitely return with friends and family
Great experience Dr. Mamta Shah did my invisalign and the results are awesome,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mamta Shah, DDS?
I got a feeling that all her office cares about is charging you as much money as they can. Got a bill with silly charges such as "flossing instructions" and some kind of oral health test that I was not even informed about. Obviously my insurance refused to pay for these. I saw a doctor for only about 30 sec and then was told that I need 4 fillings! When I asked where and why, I was told the front desk will provide you with all the information. Went to another doctor who said I am fine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mamta Shah, DDS?
Will bill you for ridiculous things! I had been going since I was little, but with this new biller and management, the business has completely changed. I went in for a yearly cleaning (when the real problem I told them was my wisdom tooth) and was charged for dental instruction which insurance does not cover. Literally, the dentist spent 1 sec explaining how to brush with denta 5000. Money hungry. please stay away!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mamta Shah, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Shah?

Insurance accepted