Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS

91 reviews

Learn about this dentist

Patient Testimonials

I have painless app

Dr.Khamesi has been my family dentist for 12 years. The staff as the doctor are very caring and professional. They provide excellent service and best quality products for your dental care. I highly recommend him.

Great. Dr Khamesi has been my dentist for more than ten years. His knowledge and professionalism make me recommend him to my friends and family.

Dr. Majid R. Khamesi, is an innovator within the dental community with his extensive academic accreditations and strong commitment to patient health.Read more

Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi's Experience

Visiting Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi

Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi to family and friends
Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi's Performance
An office where the dentist still does the cleaning, and does an incredibly thorough job! The cleaning is intense, but i'd rather have a better cleaning than a faster cleaning.
I have been seeing Dr. Khamesi for over 10 years now and my experience with him to date has been extremely wonderful. Dr. Khamesi is a one of a kind doctor who offers the latest and greatest medical tools/instrumentation. When it comes to any kind of dental procedure, Dr Khamesi does a great job of explaining the options available and makes it very easy to understand what the procedure entails. His staff and office personnel offer a very inviting ambiance and they make yo...
Very Satisfied with the procedure that was done. Spends times making sure I was doing well. Explains everything thoroughly. Also very humorous.
Dr. Khamesi has been our family dentist for many years and throughout all that time the care and concern he has showed for our family and our dental health has been outstanding. Highly recommended.
I felt very comfortable with the doctors and I appreciated having everything explained to me thoroughly ...excellent experience
Friendly and professional staff. I have been a patient of Dr. Khamesi for over 10 years. He is very patient , take his time to explain anything related to your dentist visit and is always happy to answer any questions you have. Accurate diagnosis. Highly recommended!
My experience with Dr.khamesi was an excellent one, my work was done very professional , very friendly staff ,clean environment, i loved the work he has done and i can now smile with confidence, i would recommend anyone that needs professional dental care to Dr.khamesi....
Professional, courteous and empathetic are the words that best describe the staff and my experience at Dr. Majid Rajibi-Khamesi. He gives exceptional care.
Dr. Khamesi is a very kind and skilled dentist. I've always been a bit wary of seeing the dentist but Dr. Khamesi always puts me at ease. He's very concerned about minimizing any discomfort. I really look forward to my cleanings now! So glad I found him. Highly recommended!
You know when you visit Dr. Khamesi that you'll be given accurate, well-thought out diagnoses and treatments. The dentist can be an anxiety producing experience, but his calming demeanor removes the stress and makes it a straight-forward and positive experience. He takes pride in his work and makes sure your experience is pain-free as possible- it's still the dentist, after all!
Dr Khamesi is the best dentist I have ever been to!! Everyone at the office is super friendly and really take care of you while you are there. I would recommend to anyone!
Dr. Khamesi is an awesome doctor. I highly recommend it to anyone!
very good.
He makes me feel very comfortable and relaxed.
As a grown adult I was ashamed to say I was frightened of going to the dentist. Dr. Khamesi has wonderful options to assist people with dental anxiety. The staff is beyond caring and helpful and I am very grateful to have found Dr. Khamesi and his staff. I constantly and consistently recommend him to my friends as I recommend you come for a visit.
I ended up in enormous pain due to the neglect of my previous dentist and called Dr. Khamesi early one Sunday morning. He was so kind to come in that morning and took care of the problem. He is now my dentist of choice. I highly recommend him to friends and anyone else looking for a great dentist. He is professional, competent and compassionate. A rare combination in the medical profession.
Easily one of the better of my experiences I've had in the dentist chair in recent memory. You feel like he knows you and is just as cognizant of your concerns as you are. Thanks
Dr. Khamesi is very patient and well liked by his patients. We come all the way from Brooklyn just to get our teeth clean and take well care of. We have been coming here for about 16 years now me and my two boys.
I cracked a crown on font tooth and Dr. saw me right away and was very nice and made a scary situation great. I will stay with him forever.
It's always a great experience with Dr Khamesi. You are always made to feel relaxed and the appointment is never hurried. The most thorough cleaning I've ever had!
Very friendly - always does a very thorough job - never had a bad experience in 7+ years.
I broke my tooth. My friend highly recommended. Dr Khamesi did a beautiful job! Look natural, color matching was perfect! none of dentist I visit in the past care about the details and spent time polishing. I make an appointment for cleaning and check up.
Great doctor! Can tell he cares about his patients! Was very thorough, gave great advice also. Definitely come to this dentist!!
I have been a patient of Dr Khamesi since 2006 and I am very impressed by his perfectionism and professionalism. He explains all details of the work he is going to do and you know what to expect. Plus, he is very kind and his friendly attitude helps you to relax. I have seen a lot of dentists in my life and Dr Khamesi is definitely my favorite of all.
I couldn't say enough positive things about this practice, I look forward to coming back again and again. Sent my husband, coworkers, and friends to him.
I have been treated by many dentists and here I found a dentist that would never change. I continued to see him from a 2 hour flight distance because he's so great and personable and smart.
Very careful and very sensitive.
Dr. Khamesi always listens to my concerns and and makes sure that I feel comfortable and relaxed while he does a great job of cleaning and taking care of my teeth. Oral health as 100% better since I starting seeing him.
Dr. Majid Khamesi is by far the best dentist I have ever been to! He is very friendly to his patients and shows the utmost care! His work is by far the best as well. He takes his time with all the dental procedures to ensure the best quality. Other dentists I have been to finish a procedure very quick. Dr. Khamesi carefully takes his time and makes sure his work is the best it can be. The atmosphere of the office is superb as well. There are refreshments always available ...
Work is of highest quality; has deep concern for well being of his patients, and has highest level of integrity.
Dr Khamesi is kind and caring and put the patient needs first.
Dr. Khamesi and his staff are exceptional. I live in MA and my family and I come to NYC for all of our dental work. My experience with Dr. Khamesi is always great, he works very well and will always deliver 100%. I recommend him to all my friends and other family members because his work is very impresive. I will continue coming to Dr. Khamesi for all my dental work.
Doctor Khamesi is a wonderful doctor! Very caring, patient and he really takes his time to listen to you, figure out what is wrong and suggest the best treatment plan for your condition. I really feel lucky to have been recommended to him. Doctor Khamesi and his team are one of the best in NYC!
I really enjoyed my checkup and procedure with this dentist. Very through in explaining what he does and how he can make my experience better. Would definitely recommend and visit again.
Dr. Khamesi has been our family dentist for the past 12 years. He has been practicing many years and is very knowledgable. He is very compassionate about the care he gives to the patients and goes above and beyond to provide the best patient care. He takes his time explaining and showing all his findings and plans and does an excellent job. My family has always admire Dr. Khamesi and we thank him to help us maintain our beautiful smiles.
Many are afraid of the dentist, and I am no exception. Dr. Khamesi, at once, makes his patients feel comfortable and completely cared for when in his chair. I'm grateful to have found a dentist who is experienced and patience with those who have minor to extreme phobias of dentistry.
Dr. Khamesi was very knowledgable and made it a very comfortable experience. I knew I was in very good hands.
I've always had excellent experiences with Dr. Khamesi. I have had a checkered past with dentists, orthodontists, and periodontists. Once I found Dr. Khamesi, I knew I found my doctor. He is simply the best.
Professional, skilled doctor. Good bedside manner. Great overall experience. Highly recommend.
Very timely appointment and excellent quality work done in short period of time
Dr. Khamesi has incredible skill, knowledge, and integrity, and takes courses and seminars to keep up with the latest knowledge/techniques. His assistant Veronica is extremely professional and personable as well. The office is spotlessly clean, and I'm always treated with professionalism and respect. I actually look forward to my visits with them, and have been a satisfied patient for almost 20 years!
My experience with Dr. Khamesi has always been great as he takes the necessary time to provide me with a job well done. I have a great smile!
great visit!
I've been coming to Dr Khamesi for a few years now and am always pleased with and recommending his services to friends and co-workers. A great plus is that since this is a small office you get a lot of personal attention and Dr Khamesi even does the cleanings himself.
Friendly, personalized attention by staff, thorough examination and cleaning. I always look forward to my visit.
Dr. Khamesi is an excellent dentist! I would highly recommend him.
Dr. Khamesi provides superior dental care, and has a wonderful and kind approach to establishing a great doctor-patient relationship. Dr. Khamesi also provides excellent pediatric dental care, my 7-year old son is a patient and even when he received multiple numbing injections for treating a cavity, Dr. Khamesi performed with such care that my son felt absolutely no pain and was not afraid!
Dr. Khamesi is the most thorough dentist I have ever visited. He will spend whatever time is needed to make sure procedures are performed to the highest professional level. Conscientious, friendly, concerned about patient welfare, highly competent and up-to-date with the latest dental technologies. I can highly recommend him and his office.
I have been a patient since 1999. He is a wonderful dentist. My whole family is coming and I highly recommend to friends.
Staff and the dentist are accommodating.
Have you seen Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?

Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons

Completed in 2006

Progressive Orthodontic Seminars

Completed in 2013

• Persian

Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dental Crown