Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS

Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS

Dentistry  |

In private practice since 1998, Dr. Majid Rajabi Khamesi pursued his dentistry education at Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery, where he obtained his Doctorate in Dental Surgery (DDS) in 1995. After graduating, he completed a two-year residency in Advanced Education in General Dentistry, also at Columbia. Prior to his dentistry training, Dr. Khamesi earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from Howard University. A member of Phi Beta Kappa, he attended Howard on a full tuition trustee scholarship and graduated with multiple honors in 1991. Throughout his career, Dr. Khamesi has been committed to advanced continuing education and strives to be at the forefront of his profession. He has acquired specialized training in various disciplines within the field of dentistry from several esteemed institutions, including Oral Plastic Surgery from the Center for Advanced Dental Education, where he studied under Edward P. Allen, DDS, Ph.D., the center’s founder, director, and a globally respected pioneer in esthetic periodontal surgery techniques. Dr. Khamesi also earned certification from the highly regarded Progressive Orthodontics Seminars, the world’s leading orthodontic training resource, after completing its two year academic and clinical program. From 2008 to 2010, Dr. Khamesi pursued his passion for advanced implant care at the prestigious Misch International Implant Institute, world renowned for imparting an unrivaled education in progressive implant rehabilitation. While at Misch, he trained under several of the most prominent implant authorities and specialists in the world.Over the course of four years, Dr. Khamesi acquired additional, multidisciplinary training at the acclaimed New York University College of Dentistry, completing its Full Mouth Reconstruction Program.

Advanced Family Dental Center

30 E 40th St Rm 705

New York, NY 10016

• American International Group (AIG)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Guardian
  • Health Net
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi

Patient Testimonials

Dr.Khamesi has been my family dentist for 12 years. The staff as the doctor are very caring and professional. They provide excellent service and best quality products for your dental care. I highly recommend him.
Great. Dr Khamesi has been my dentist for more than ten years. His knowledge and professionalism make me recommend him to my friends and family.
Dr. Majid Khamesi is by far the best dentist I have ever been to! He is very friendly to his patients and shows the utmost care! His work is by far the best as well. He takes his time with all the dental procedures to ensure the best quality. Other dentists I have been to finish a procedure very quick. Dr. Khamesi carefully takes his time and makes sure his work is the best it can be. The atmosphere of the office is superb as well. There are refreshments always available and the staff is very welcoming and friendly. I live in New Jersey and take a trip all the way here because I know I will get the best treatment every time I come! I highly recommend Dr. Khamesi, as every visit is enjoyable!
Dr. Khamesi always listens to my concerns and and makes sure that I feel comfortable and relaxed while he does a great job of cleaning and taking care of my teeth. Oral health as 100% better since I starting seeing him.

Dr. Majid R. Khamesi, is an innovator within the dental community with his extensive academic accreditations and strong commitment to patient health.

• Dental Crown
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons
  • New York University / College of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2006
  • Progressive Orthodontic Seminars
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi has no media or publications listed.

• Persian

Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi to family and friends
Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi's Performance
I've been with this dentist since i was 4 years old and even through i was a little bit of trouble when i was little he still found a way to make me a happy patient. I do not regret choosing this dentist at all.
Always I had few restoration done by him and all of them are great even after 5 years.
Dr Majid Khamesi is one of the best dentists. He was my dentist for quite few years ,but for some reason I started to go to a dentist in my area (close to home ). It was a big mistake I ever made. the dentist in the Bronx did a root canal and damaged my tooth and i ended up losing the tooth.. I had to come back to Dr Khamesi to fix my problem. I would highly recommend him to anybody who needs a good dentist. I am free pain now
My experience with Dr Khamesi has been nothing but great. Normally people are afraid of the dentist and their tool, but Dr Khamesi made me very comfortable and he's very gentle. Before meeting Dr Khamesi I didn't go to the dentist as much because I was not happy with the work of the dentist I was seeing, but since I started coming here I call and make appointments as frequent as possible. I would recommend Dr. Khamesi to anyone who is in search of a dentist that is caring...
I've been seeing Dr. Khamesi for almost 10 years now. I live in FL but I still fly up to NYC to be seen by him since he is such an excellent dentist and always goes the extra mile to make sure your teeth are in the best shape they can be. He spends ample time with his patients and answers all questions. Moreover, Dr. Khamesi does the cleaning and radiography himself as opposed to a dental hygienist. That in itself makes routine checkup & cleaning visits extremely invaluab...
My daughter and several of her friends highly recommended Dr. Khamesi because they had such excellent experiences with him. i have have been so happy with his work and his kindness.
Amazing experience. I would recommend Dr. Rajabi-Kamesi. His assistant is very attentive and efficient!
Dr. Khamesi is such an expert in his work that we are coming all the way from New ]ersey for all our dental work. We are always very satisfied with his caring attitude and professional diagnostics and practice. If you are looking for somewhere to get a high quality dental procedures in a warm caring environment, this place will be your best bet.
Exceptional & Professional Service follows up with phone calls several times to check on the surgery - very pleasant
An office where the dentist still does the cleaning, and does an incredibly thorough job! The cleaning is intense, but i'd rather have a better cleaning than a faster cleaning.
I have been seeing Dr. Khamesi for over 10 years now and my experience with him to date has been extremely wonderful. Dr. Khamesi is a one of a kind doctor who offers the latest and greatest medical tools/instrumentation. When it comes to any kind of dental procedure, Dr Khamesi does a great job of explaining the options available and makes it very easy to understand what the procedure entails. His staff and office personnel offer a very inviting ambiance and they make yo...
Very Satisfied with the procedure that was done. Spends times making sure I was doing well. Explains everything thoroughly. Also very humorous.
Dr. Khamesi has been our family dentist for many years and throughout all that time the care and concern he has showed for our family and our dental health has been outstanding. Highly recommended.
Dr. Khamesi is an exceptional dentist that takes as long as needed to diagnose and treat the condition thoroughly. He pays attention to every minute detail. I have been to other dentists before but no one has done a thorough cleaning the way he does and evaluated any other issues I might not have been aware of. Advocates Preventative Care but can fix the "problem" once it has arisen. Highly recommend him. He is now my family dentist.
I felt very comfortable with the doctors and I appreciated having everything explained to me thoroughly ...excellent experience
Friendly and professional staff. I have been a patient of Dr. Khamesi for over 10 years. He is very patient , take his time to explain anything related to your dentist visit and is always happy to answer any questions you have. Accurate diagnosis. Highly recommended!
My experience with Dr.khamesi was an excellent one, my work was done very professional , very friendly staff ,clean environment, i loved the work he has done and i can now smile with confidence, i would recommend anyone that needs professional dental care to Dr.khamesi....
Professional, courteous and empathetic are the words that best describe the staff and my experience at Dr. Majid Rajibi-Khamesi. He gives exceptional care.
Dr. Khamesi is a very kind and skilled dentist. I've always been a bit wary of seeing the dentist but Dr. Khamesi always puts me at ease. He's very concerned about minimizing any discomfort. I really look forward to my cleanings now! So glad I found him. Highly recommended!
You know when you visit Dr. Khamesi that you'll be given accurate, well-thought out diagnoses and treatments. The dentist can be an anxiety producing experience, but his calming demeanor removes the stress and makes it a straight-forward and positive experience. He takes pride in his work and makes sure your experience is pain-free as possible- it's still the dentist, after all!
Dr Khamesi is the best dentist I have ever been to!! Everyone at the office is super friendly and really take care of you while you are there. I would recommend to anyone!
Dr. Khamesi is an awesome doctor. I highly recommend it to anyone!
very good.
He makes me feel very comfortable and relaxed.
As a grown adult I was ashamed to say I was frightened of going to the dentist. Dr. Khamesi has wonderful options to assist people with dental anxiety. The staff is beyond caring and helpful and I am very grateful to have found Dr. Khamesi and his staff. I constantly and consistently recommend him to my friends as I recommend you come for a visit.
I ended up in enormous pain due to the neglect of my previous dentist and called Dr. Khamesi early one Sunday morning. He was so kind to come in that morning and took care of the problem. He is now my dentist of choice. I highly recommend him to friends and anyone else looking for a great dentist. He is professional, competent and compassionate. A rare combination in the medical profession.
What I like most is that they have an emergency appointment. It was late when my tooth pain started to shoot all over my head and within one hour Dr. Majid gave me the appointment and fixed my tooth. I always been afraid of the dental clinic but Dr. Majid helped me to over come that. Really thank you Dr.
Easily one of the better of my experiences I've had in the dentist chair in recent memory. You feel like he knows you and is just as cognizant of your concerns as you are. Thanks
Dr. Khamesi is very patient and well liked by his patients. We come all the way from Brooklyn just to get our teeth clean and take well care of. We have been coming here for about 16 years now me and my two boys.
I cracked a crown on font tooth and Dr. saw me right away and was very nice and made a scary situation great. I will stay with him forever.
It's always a great experience with Dr Khamesi. You are always made to feel relaxed and the appointment is never hurried. The most thorough cleaning I've ever had!
Very friendly - always does a very thorough job - never had a bad experience in 7+ years.
I broke my tooth. My friend highly recommended. Dr Khamesi did a beautiful job! Look natural, color matching was perfect! none of dentist I visit in the past care about the details and spent time polishing. I make an appointment for cleaning and check up.
Great doctor! Can tell he cares about his patients! Was very thorough, gave great advice also. Definitely come to this dentist!!
I have been a patient of Dr Khamesi since 2006 and I am very impressed by his perfectionism and professionalism. He explains all details of the work he is going to do and you know what to expect. Plus, he is very kind and his friendly attitude helps you to relax. I have seen a lot of dentists in my life and Dr Khamesi is definitely my favorite of all.
I couldn't say enough positive things about this practice, I look forward to coming back again and again. Sent my husband, coworkers, and friends to him.
I have been treated by many dentists and here I found a dentist that would never change. I continued to see him from a 2 hour flight distance because he's so great and personable and smart.
Very careful and very sensitive.
Work is of highest quality; has deep concern for well being of his patients, and has highest level of integrity.
Dr Khamesi is kind and caring and put the patient needs first.
Dr. Khamesi and his staff are exceptional. I live in MA and my family and I come to NYC for all of our dental work. My experience with Dr. Khamesi is always great, he works very well and will always deliver 100%. I recommend him to all my friends and other family members because his work is very impresive. I will continue coming to Dr. Khamesi for all my dental work.
Doctor Khamesi is a wonderful doctor! Very caring, patient and he really takes his time to listen to you, figure out what is wrong and suggest the best treatment plan for your condition. I really feel lucky to have been recommended to him. Doctor Khamesi and his team are one of the best in NYC!
After years of bounding through different dentist, I couldn't quite find a dentist to work well with me and my nervousness. I have had Jaw reconstruction surgery years ago and after many bad experiences with different dentist, I was lucky to have been recommended to DR Khamesi. I came for the first time when I was 20 years old and have been coming every since. He gives me real recommendations, true and honest opinions about my progress and work he believes that should be ...
I really enjoyed my checkup and procedure with this dentist. Very through in explaining what he does and how he can make my experience better. Would definitely recommend and visit again.
Dr. Khamesi has been our family dentist for the past 12 years. He has been practicing many years and is very knowledgable. He is very compassionate about the care he gives to the patients and goes above and beyond to provide the best patient care. He takes his time explaining and showing all his findings and plans and does an excellent job. My family has always admire Dr. Khamesi and we thank him to help us maintain our beautiful smiles.
Many are afraid of the dentist, and I am no exception. Dr. Khamesi, at once, makes his patients feel comfortable and completely cared for when in his chair. I'm grateful to have found a dentist who is experienced and patience with those who have minor to extreme phobias of dentistry.
Dr. Khamesi was very knowledgable and made it a very comfortable experience. I knew I was in very good hands.
I've always had excellent experiences with Dr. Khamesi. I have had a checkered past with dentists, orthodontists, and periodontists. Once I found Dr. Khamesi, I knew I found my doctor. He is simply the best.
Have you seen Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?

Visit Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi

Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • American International Group (AIG)
    Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP)
    Emblem Health