Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS

Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in New York, NY and has over 7 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Progressive Orthodontic Seminars medical school in 2013. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi to book an appointment.

Advanced Family Dental Center

Advanced Family Dental Center30 E 40th St Rm 705 New York, NY 10016
    • Sat: 9:00am - 9:00pm
    • Sun: 9:00am - 7:00pm

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi

Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi?
He has been my dentist for 6 years, I would recommend him to everyone.
M. K. – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
Dr Khamesi is a miracle worker. I am someone who has neglected his teeth for far too long. Every visit I am more informed and well taken care of. He thoroughly explains the issue and treats the tooth. Where other dentist fall short and give up Dr Khamesi has treated and saved every tooth. I trust him completely.
Michael C. – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
from previous experience i was concerned of dealing with dentist but i was surprised of Dr. Kamesi's professionalism and care. i will recommend him millions times 100%.
Magnolia S. – Jan 12, 2020
very professional care, excellent service. recommend this place 100%
Eduardo S. – Jan 12, 2020
very detailed
Aaron J. – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
I've been coming here for years and I wouldn't ever think about going somewhere else!!! Highly recommend!
Pat K. – Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
I contacted Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi last year when I had a workout injury and needed immediate dental help. Dr. Khamesi was just amazing - I kept the clinic open for me to come by at 9:45 PM and worked on my teeth for 2.5 hours that night. He saved me a lot of money and future damage by willing to treat me that evening and was extremely thorough careful despite it being an emergency situation. Ever since then he conducted regular checkups to make sure that my bone has healed properly and I continue to come to him as my primary dentist. His cleanings are phenomenal and I have never has as thorough cleanings with any other dentist. I would highly recommend Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi. He is friendly, personable and very thorough!
Melissa L. – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
Dr. Khamesi isn't one of those dentists that will do a procedure just for the sake of doing a procedure. He takes the time to thoroughly explain the issue and details how he will correct it. My appointments never felt rushed. He is soft spoken and has a very kind nature. My appointments were pain free and always done right the first time. You will never need to go to another dentist again.
Saeema S. – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
Dr. Khamesi is very kind and has an excellent bedside manner. He took his time explaining my issues, the causes, and my treatment plan. It's hard to find a dentist who is great and honest; I highly recommend him.
A. P. – Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
Visited Dr. Khamesi for fillings and cleanings, and the experience was excellent. He is very skillful and attentive and spends a lot of time making sure I got the care I needed.
Anonymous – May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
I've been seeing Dr. Khamesi for years along with the rest of my family. He and his staff care about us all, and are always asking about how things are going; his service is just as good as his kindness. I don't normally recommend people, and I rarely recommend anyone highly. I could never see myself going to anyone else because of his professionalism and suggest you see his service for yourself.
Henry H. – Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
a truly skilled dentist had some bad passed experiences with other dentists sensitive and caring treatment
Anonymous – Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
I have been coming here for the past 14 years and everything has been amazing. Flexible appointments and their is always time for patients. Anything questions you have will be answered immediately and you won't have any worries and if you do you only have to ask!
B. M. – Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Khamesi for a very long time. He's excellent at what he does and is always informed about the best dental procedures.
Renuka R. – Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi is an excellent and caring Dentist. Recently, I had a serious dental emergency and Dr. Khamesi very willingly saw me off hours to resolve my issue. HIs willingness to assist with his traditional caring manner was deeply appreciated. My pain was minimal during the procedure and the results of his work are spectacular. I recommend Dr. Khamesi to all, particularly to persons who are reluctant to see a Dentist.
L. M. – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
My tooth was so excruciating and Dr. Majid made the time to see me and do the procedure necessary to help me. I am so so greatful and cant recommend him enough!!
Celeste S. – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
I came for a consultation for wisdom tooth removal. I need to see an oral surgeon but Dr. Khamesi's advise is invaluable. He explained things very clearly. He took the time to see him even though I was a few minutes late. I didn't get any service done but I will come back if needed and I would recommend to other patients needing oral care.
L. M. – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
This dentist is fantastic. It is hard these days to find someone who has pride in their work. The guy is a perfectionist, and we need more dentist with integrity. Glad I found this guy.
Pedro M. – Dec 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
Dr. Khamesi, is a great dentist, with lots of patience and artistic touch. Specially if you want to have a nice smile. I fell sleep while he was working on my teeth and once I woke up, it was done! and it was well done! Highly Recommended.
Anonymous A. – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?
Dr Khamesi and his team are on top of their game. From reminder appointment calls, post visit-proccedure check up calls to the attention and time they give you at the office. Dr Khamesi, clearly explains the process and is very patient and attentive. He also has a great sense of humour!
Negin M. – Aug 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi?

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Majid Rajabi-Khamesi, DDS...

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi accepts

• Dental Implant
  • Restorative Procedure
  • Sedation
  • Teeth Whitening

In private practice since 1998, Dr. Majid Rajabi Khamesi pursued his dentistry education at Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery, where he obtained his Doctorate in Dental Surgery (DDS) in 1995. After graduating, he completed a two-y...Read more

Patient Testimonials

"Dr.Khamesi has been my family dentist for 12 years. The staff as the doctor are very caring and professional. They provide excellent service and best quality products for your dental care. I highly recommend him."

2013

• Persian
  • Arabic
  • Farsi

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Rajabi-Khamesi offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (212) 481-2535