Dr. Majdi Alrabady, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 52

Dentistry

Dr. Majdi Alrabady, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Parma Heights, OH. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Majdi Alrabady, DDS

York Dental

6390 York Rd Parma Heights, OH 44130

Dr. Alrabady's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alrabady

4.1

Terrible Dentist (LIAR, ROUGH, RUDE) doesnt help
Went for a standard cleaning. Staff was completely changed. Cleaning went well overall and the technician was very nice and helpful and gave me some good tips on how to improve oral hygiene for my case. Doctor comes in and gives me the clear says I will need a crown in the back tooth where he gave me a partial root canal 3 years ago. Says I tried to help you but you did this to yourself and walks out. Dental hygienist examines the tooth again and requests an x ray. She finds out from this that it is infected. He comes back in and now says it will need to be extracted, very short with me basically leaves the same as last time; I requested medicated mouthwash to help with gums. 3 days later I am having very bad symptoms of infected tooth. I call back in and Doctor refuses to prescribe antibiotics as he instructed me it is a chronic infection and to rinse with medicated mouth wash (this is a blatant lie I requested the mouthwash) This doctor is rough, he is rude; and a liar. AVOID.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 20, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majdi Alrabady, DDS?
Avoid this place! WORST dentist EVER. Refused to pull a tooth, insisted on root canal, gave me x-rays when I told him I didn't want them due to having a brain tumor, lied about fees, I had to go months with a gaping hole in my mouth and pick food out with a paper clip - because he didn't want to finish the root canal until I paid in full! Then, he tells me I needed a $1000 crown! I had that MESS taken to another place and had it pulled for $43!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majdi Alrabady, DDS?
I am so scared of the dentist. I've had 2 appointments so far and Dr. Alrabady is very gentle and calming. The staff is phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not as scared anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. I would recommend York Dental/Dr. Alrabady to EVERYONE I know.
Darlene in Parma Heights, Ohio – Aug 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Majdi Alrabady, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Alrabady?