Dr. Maia Berger, DDS

Dr. Maia Berger, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Maia Berger, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY. She graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

1841 Broadway Rm 609

New York, NY 10023

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Berger

This content was provided by Dr. Berger "At Coliseum Dental, patients received individualized and premiere care in a boutique setting,varying from in-office teeth whitening to crowns and veneers.

Our equipments were carefully selected from the most reliable vendors, and our team has been thoroughly trained, to provide our patients with a pleasant experience and state-of-the-art general and cosmetic facility."

9  Practice Areas

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Berger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Berger has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Berger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berger to family and friends

Dr. Berger's Performance

I think there’s a good chance that she cares more about my teeth than I do. The level of commitment and quality that I get every single time I go here exceeds any expectation I ever had for any service provider. The staff is top notch, I never struggle to get an appointment, and I always leave...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Berger is the best dentist I have ever had in NYC. She is definitely skilled and knows what she is doing. She is extremely honest and will let you know straight up what needs that be done. Her staff is very professional and her office super clean. I am so relieved I have found her. My children...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Always professional, prompt and friendly. Highly recommended services. I love how they take care of my teeth!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Berger has been my husband's & my dentist for several years. we LOVE her ! she is the ultimate professional, always takes time to explain procedures & the reasons for doing them. she is extremely knowledgeable & really cares about her patients. her office is extremely well run - hygienist...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I never mind going to the dentist because of Dr. Berger and her team. They make it an enjoyable experience.
Are you Dr. Berger?