Dr. Maia Berger, DDS

Dr. Maia Berger, DDS

Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Maia Berger, DDS is a dentist who practices in New York, NY.

1841 Broadway Rm 609

New York, NY 10023

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Berger

This content was provided by Dr. Berger "At Coliseum Dental, patients received individualized and premiere care in a boutique setting,varying from in-office teeth whitening to crowns and veneers.

Our equipments were carefully selected from the most reliable vendors, and our team has been thoroughly trained, to provide our patients with a pleasant experience and state-of-the-art general and cosmetic facility."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Berger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Berger has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Berger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berger to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Berger's Performance
in New York |
Everything about Coliseum is exceptional and my experience with them has been a delight. The staff are ALL incredibly friendly and welcoming, the office is immaculate and well run, everyone is prompt and the environment stress free. I had an initial consultation and needed a little work done - I was booked in for later that afternoon. Dr Berger is very personable, professional and put me at ease immediately and her work is of an exceptional level. I can't recommend highly enough!
in New York, NY |
I have never had a bad experience with Coliseum Dental! The staff is always so friendly and efficient. I am towards the end of having Invisalign and the whole process has been a breeze! Dr. Berger is very nice and personable. I have never felt so comfortable in the dentist's office
in New York, NY |
I have been to several dentists here in NYC, but I'll not go to another one again!! Dr. Berger is personable, thoughtful and an expert. She listens to the patients concerns and does her best to make me feel better about what needs to be done to my teeth. She also is extremely up to date with technology which makes the usually dreaded dental visit less stressful and almost fun.
in Bronx, New York |
I wish I could give them 10 stars from the dentists, to the receptionists, to the dental hygienists... I can't say enough. I love my dentist and with MANY options in New York City I would pay our of pocket if my insurance ever changed. The office is conveniently located by many trains and state of the art. I was never 100% comfortable with going to the dentist, but I actually like going to Coliseum. I have never waited more than five minutes in the waiting room for any service!
in New York, NY |
It's hard to find a good dental office in NYC. Especially one that take insurance. Coliseum Dental is great! It takes my Met Life Dental insurance, the staff is friendly and efficient, it looks great, and I feel like I'm getting very thorough service. Special thanks to my hygienist Stephanie. She does her job very well, and she is a very friendly and generally pleasant person to be around.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Berger and her friendly team were great. She used the most up to date equipment and technology. The office atmosphere is warm and caring. I highly recommend Coliseum Dental.
in New York, NY |
Extremely attentive and knowledgeable. I had quite a bit of work to do so she sat me down and took me through each and every step so that I'd understand everything. What also helped greatly is that she provided options where she could so i could decide what was right for me (both health-wise and budget-wise). Her work was exceptional and my teeth show that fact. Great experience all-around.
in New York, NY |
I had an emergency tooth pain to solve. After looking online I decide to try Coliseum Dental, and I am so happy!! I am really picky when I have to visit doctors, and I am scared of dentists, but here I felt immediately comfortable. Dr. Berger is great, and everyone in the office is really friendly and knowledgeable.
Have you seen Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Are you Dr. Berger?