Dr. Maia Berger, DDS

Dr. Maia Berger, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Maia Berger, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY. She graduated from New York University / College of Dentistry and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

1841 Broadway Rm 609

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

At Coliseum Dental, patients received individualized and premiere care in a boutique setting,varying from in-office teeth whitening to crowns and veneers.
Our equipments were carefully selected from the most reliable vendors, and our team has been thoroughly trained, to provide our patients with a pleasant experience and state-of-the-art general and cosmetic facility.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

What People Say About Dr. Maia Berger, DDS
Recent
Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Excellent team. They are very nice to chat with and I enjoy going to see them! Chris the hygienist is amazing. - Mario
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Dr Berger and her team are professional, caring and focused on keeping my teeth in optimum condition. The office is comfortable but she definitely invests in the best quality equipment and people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
I was referred to Dr. Berger by a friend and have always been grateful for that. Dr. Berger is skilled and caring and her staff is kind and diligent. I recommend three practice highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
I think there’s a good chance that she cares more about my teeth than I do. The level of commitment and quality that I get every single time I go here exceeds any expectation I ever had for any service provider. The staff is top notch, I never struggle to get an appointment, and I always leave looking better than I came in. The doc is funny, communicative, and great about providing me feedback. If I listened to it, maybe I would see them less often! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Dr. Berger is the best dentist I have ever had in NYC. She is definitely skilled and knows what she is doing. She is extremely honest and will let you know straight up what needs that be done. Her staff is very professional and her office super clean. I am so relieved I have found her. My children also go to her and she takes good care of their teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Always professional, prompt and friendly. Highly recommended services. I love how they take care of my teeth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Dr. Berger has been my husband's & my dentist for several years. we LOVE her ! she is the ultimate professional, always takes time to explain procedures & the reasons for doing them. she is extremely knowledgeable & really cares about her patients. her office is extremely well run - hygienist Stephanie is the BEST hygienist i've ever had and Office Manager Nicole is always on top of things. you couldn't ask for a better dentist !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
I never mind going to the dentist because of Dr. Berger and her team. They make it an enjoyable experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Dr. Berger is a compassionate and skilled professional. She has created an office culture that is warm and effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
I've been with Coliseum Dental for about 11 years. Dr. Maia Berger is a very talented and personable dentist, who runs an excellent practice. About 10 years ago, I referred - or should I say forced - my husband to visit her. he hadn't been to the dentist in many years. Ever since that first visit, 10 years ago, he visits Coliseum Dental regularly and faithfully for his cleanings, fillings etc. He would not think to go anywhere but Coliseum Dental, and I wouldn't either!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Coliseum Dental, owned and run by Dr. Berger, demonstrates care and a high degree of expertise in all of the services they perform, which include cleanings through oral surgery. I trust them and I am always comfortable in their office, which is conveniently located on top of the 59th street subway stop (1)(A)(B)(C) & (D) trains at 1841 Broadway which is on 60th street.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Everything about Coliseum is exceptional and my experience with them has been a delight. The staff are ALL incredibly friendly and welcoming, the office is immaculate and well run, everyone is prompt and the environment stress free. I had an initial consultation and needed a little work done - I was booked in for later that afternoon. Dr Berger is very personable, professional and put me at ease immediately and her work is of an exceptional level. I can't recommend highly enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
I have never had a bad experience with Coliseum Dental! The staff is always so friendly and efficient. I am towards the end of having Invisalign and the whole process has been a breeze! Dr. Berger is very nice and personable. I have never felt so comfortable in the dentist's office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
I have been to several dentists here in NYC, but I'll not go to another one again!! Dr. Berger is personable, thoughtful and an expert. She listens to the patients concerns and does her best to make me feel better about what needs to be done to my teeth. She also is extremely up to date with technology which makes the usually dreaded dental visit less stressful and almost fun.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
I wish I could give them 10 stars from the dentists, to the receptionists, to the dental hygienists... I can't say enough. I love my dentist and with MANY options in New York City I would pay our of pocket if my insurance ever changed. The office is conveniently located by many trains and state of the art. I was never 100% comfortable with going to the dentist, but I actually like going to Coliseum. I have never waited more than five minutes in the waiting room for any service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
It's hard to find a good dental office in NYC. Especially one that take insurance. Coliseum Dental is great! It takes my Met Life Dental insurance, the staff is friendly and efficient, it looks great, and I feel like I'm getting very thorough service. Special thanks to my hygienist Stephanie. She does her job very well, and she is a very friendly and generally pleasant person to be around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Dr. Berger and her friendly team were great. She used the most up to date equipment and technology. The office atmosphere is warm and caring. I highly recommend Coliseum Dental.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Extremely attentive and knowledgeable. I had quite a bit of work to do so she sat me down and took me through each and every step so that I'd understand everything. What also helped greatly is that she provided options where she could so i could decide what was right for me (both health-wise and budget-wise). Her work was exceptional and my teeth show that fact. Great experience all-around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
I had an emergency tooth pain to solve. After looking online I decide to try Coliseum Dental, and I am so happy!! I am really picky when I have to visit doctors, and I am scared of dentists, but here I felt immediately comfortable. Dr. Berger is great, and everyone in the office is really friendly and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Berger?

Coliseum Dental, New York, NY

United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Berger treats patients.