Dr. Maia Berger, DDS

Dentistry •  Female

Dr. Berger

Coliseum Dental, New York, NY

1841 Broadway Rm 609 New York, NY 10023

Dr. Maia Berger, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY. She graduated from New York University / College of Dentistry and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Berger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berger

Dr. Berger?
Dr. Berger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Maia Berger, DDS
Friendly staff, seamless process and overall inviting environment. Cannot beat the experience.
Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
HORROR. They are trying to get paid twice for same horrible work. Took me 22days to get medical records. Supposed to see her, someone else showed and misdiagnosed. Instead of checking took 2 extra x-rays charged me for. Said it would cost $600 for simple extraction!; if they did it for free I wouldn’t let them touch my mouth again. They refused to simply send record treatment to my insurance company so I can get paid. They will pay them, since I paid them, and they are to simply refund me. They have refused to do anything, refusing to work with insurance. Nasty, rotten. I will fight them all the way so I get my money. They simply want to get paid twice. They have put me through hell. Beware.
Marsha Glassman – Jan 24, 2020
Dear Marsha, We're sorry that you feel that your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
this was my first time with Coliseum Dental. I must say I was very favorably impressed. Minimal wait time; the hygienist, Stephanie was excellent and thorough and very gentle, and Dr. James was very clear and precise in her explanation to me about treatment. The receptionist ( I didn't get her name!) really took time to try to get as much value from my insurance as was possible. I feel like I finally have a dental office that I won't mind going to every 6 months!
Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
It is always a pleasant, warm and efficient experience visiting Dr Berger. Her team of oral hygienists are really friendly and fun to interval with. I never have to wait for my appointment to begin. In all my many years of being a patient I don’t think I’ve ever waited for my appointment to begin. I highly recommend her and her team.
DiscerningNYer – Aug 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
The staff are very attentive, friendly, and thorough. They walked me through my procedure and gave me the confidence to see the doctor. Thanks Ms. Nicole! The doctors are patient, accommodating, and personable.
Mr. Brown – Jul 26, 2019
Excellent
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Excellent team. They are very nice to chat with and I enjoy going to see them! Chris the hygienist is amazing. - Mario
Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Dr Berger and her team are professional, caring and focused on keeping my teeth in optimum condition. The office is comfortable but she definitely invests in the best quality equipment and people.
New York, NY – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
I was referred to Dr. Berger by a friend and have always been grateful for that. Dr. Berger is skilled and caring and her staff is kind and diligent. I recommend three practice highly.
Susan in NYC, NY – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
I think there’s a good chance that she cares more about my teeth than I do. The level of commitment and quality that I get every single time I go here exceeds any expectation I ever had for any service provider. The staff is top notch, I never struggle to get an appointment, and I always leave looking better than I came in. The doc is funny, communicative, and great about providing me feedback. If I listened to it, maybe I would see them less often! ??
Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Dr. Berger is the best dentist I have ever had in NYC. She is definitely skilled and knows what she is doing. She is extremely honest and will let you know straight up what needs that be done. Her staff is very professional and her office super clean. I am so relieved I have found her. My children also go to her and she takes good care of their teeth.
Corinne Iaquinta – Jun 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Always professional, prompt and friendly. Highly recommended services. I love how they take care of my teeth!
Thomas in New York – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Dr. Berger has been my husband's & my dentist for several years. we LOVE her ! she is the ultimate professional, always takes time to explain procedures & the reasons for doing them. she is extremely knowledgeable & really cares about her patients. her office is extremely well run - hygienist Stephanie is the BEST hygienist i've ever had and Office Manager Nicole is always on top of things. you couldn't ask for a better dentist !
ann russell in new york, new york – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
I never mind going to the dentist because of Dr. Berger and her team. They make it an enjoyable experience.
New York, NY – Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Dr. Berger is a compassionate and skilled professional. She has created an office culture that is warm and effective.
Howard Gollub in NY – Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
I've been with Coliseum Dental for about 11 years. Dr. Maia Berger is a very talented and personable dentist, who runs an excellent practice. About 10 years ago, I referred - or should I say forced - my husband to visit her. he hadn't been to the dentist in many years. Ever since that first visit, 10 years ago, he visits Coliseum Dental regularly and faithfully for his cleanings, fillings etc. He would not think to go anywhere but Coliseum Dental, and I wouldn't either!
Andria J in Manhattan, NY – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Coliseum Dental, owned and run by Dr. Berger, demonstrates care and a high degree of expertise in all of the services they perform, which include cleanings through oral surgery. I trust them and I am always comfortable in their office, which is conveniently located on top of the 59th street subway stop (1)(A)(B)(C) & (D) trains at 1841 Broadway which is on 60th street.
Ken F. in Manhattan, NY – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
Everything about Coliseum is exceptional and my experience with them has been a delight. The staff are ALL incredibly friendly and welcoming, the office is immaculate and well run, everyone is prompt and the environment stress free. I had an initial consultation and needed a little work done - I was booked in for later that afternoon. Dr Berger is very personable, professional and put me at ease immediately and her work is of an exceptional level. I can't recommend highly enough!
Andy Chown in New York – Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
I have never had a bad experience with Coliseum Dental! The staff is always so friendly and efficient. I am towards the end of having Invisalign and the whole process has been a breeze! Dr. Berger is very nice and personable. I have never felt so comfortable in the dentist's office
Clara in New York, NY – Oct 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?
I have been to several dentists here in NYC, but I'll not go to another one again!! Dr. Berger is personable, thoughtful and an expert. She listens to the patients concerns and does her best to make me feel better about what needs to be done to my teeth. She also is extremely up to date with technology which makes the usually dreaded dental visit less stressful and almost fun.
Lee Honickman in New York, NY – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maia Berger, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Berger?

At Coliseum Dental, patients received individualized and premiere care in a boutique setting,varying from in-office teeth whitening to crowns and veneers.

Our equipments were carefully selected from the most reliable vendors, and our team has been thoroughly trained, to provide our patients with a pleasant experience and state-of-the-art general and cosmetic facility.

• Cosmetic Dentistry