Dr. Maher Barsoum, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Maher Barsoum, DDS
With over 30 years of experience, dentist Dr. Barsoum enjoys a reputation that brings him many guests from Chino Hills, Chino, Upland as well as all over Southern California.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Barsoum's Care Philosophy

Our patients appreciate the personal attention and high-quality, gentle dental care they receive from our doctor be sure to read the testimonials! At our office, your comfort and satisfaction are top priorities whether you visit us for an exam and cleaning, toothache relief, oral surgery or teeth whitening. Enjoy headphones or virtual reality glasses during your visit!

Dr. Barsoum's Experience

Visiting Dr. Barsoum

Dr. Barsoum accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Barsoum is now accepting new patients

Dr. Barsoum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barsoum to family and friends
Dr. Barsoum's Performance
in Chino Hills, CA |
Dr. Barsoum has been our family dentist for over ten years. We love the professionalism and experience of his staff and the warm welcoming feeling we get at every appointment. His new office is absolutely beautiful with state of the art equipment and technology. I have recommended Dr. Barsoum to numerous friends and colleagues with absolute confidence and will continue to do so in the future.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I am very happy with the service at Dr. Barsoum's office. He is very caring and the staff is very friendly. All in all a great experience and I am very happy with the dental work I had done. How often do you say that about going to the dentist?
in Ontario, CA |
Dr. Barsoum made me feel very comfortable and at ease, for my first visit...The new office is beautiful and very relaxing.....Vicki and staff are wonderful!!! ...
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Barsoum is the nicest and most gentle dentist I have ever been to!! He is very informative and trustworthy. He will do anything possible to make you feel comfortable. Not to mention, the office is beautiful, clean and very warming. I feel as if I'm in my living room at home :) Great setting!! I highly recommend Dr. Barsoum! Great office!!
Corona, CA |
Thorough and down to earth. He explains everything he's doing and looking at. For example, Dr. Barsoum walked me through the x-ray results, discussed next steps, etc.
Anaheim, CA |
Always very friendly & considerate. They desire to give the best care!
in Ontario, CA |
From the first call to the office you are welcomed by friendly, helpful staff. Then when you get to the office it is AMAZING! And Dr. Barsoum is so gentle and caring. He listens to all of your concerns and doesn't pressure you into treatment. His assistants are great also. I would highly recommend him to everyone. You won't be disappointed!
in Chino Hills |
I tell everyone how wonderful this office is. His new office is even better.
in Chino, CA |
My fear of dentist was beyond acute then Dr. Barsoum and his group changed all that.
in Chino Hills, CA |
Very professional and caring team every visit.
Chino Hills, CA |
Took my boys there recently, had a good experience. The staff was really great with them.
in Chino, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Barsoum for about 3 years and have always been very pleased with my treatment. Dr. Barsoum is an extremely polite and caring dentist. His office staff reflects this as well. Vicki in the front office is always great. Liz and Erica assisted Dr. Barsoum during my last visit and were friendly and concerned with my comfort during the visit. I am always impressed that Dr. Barsoum personally calls his patients each evening to inquire how they are feeling. Great!
Los Angeles, CA |
When it comes to going to the dentist, I don't. My wife made go! Glad she did! Dr. Barsoum is GREAT! He and his staff made me feel very comfortable and gained my trust. From the moment you walk in, the place feels like a Spa! I highly recommend this place. Take it from a grown man who is terrifed of dental work, this place rocks!
Brea, CA |
Dr Barsoum and his staff do such a wonderful job of making sure I'm comfortable and doing ok during my procdures. Yesterday I had a cleaning, a filling and two crowns replaced and everyone who treated me were so kind during the process. I wouldn't go anywhere else for dental treatment. Thank you Dr. Barsoum, Angela and assistants!!
in Chino Hills, CA |
Dr. Barsoum and his staff are amazing. Their new location has this spa-like ambiance and they even offer free coffee, juice and water.
in Chino Hills, Ca |
Have been going to Dr. Barsoum for over 5 years! Many of my family members now go to him too! Love him and his amazing staff!
Duarte, CA |
He is very nice and the location is new and clean
Los Angeles, CA |
This office is like the 5 star resort of dental offices. Everyone is so nice especially Dr Barsoum!! The amount of time and care he puts in to every single one of his patients is unreal, even if you just came in for a cleaning! If I could give 10 stars I would.
Orange, CA |
This is, by far, the best dentist office I have ever been to. The customer service is second to none! I have only had basic cleanings done, but my wife and daughter have had work done, and we have yet to have any issues. They even call you the night to make sure all is well and that you don't have any problems or concerns from your visit, whether you had basic cleaning or work done. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new change!
in CHINO, CA |
Love Dr Barsoum and his staff! Beautiful office, great & friendly staff. Always make sure you are very comfortable and relaxed.
in Chino, CA |
Dr. Barsoum and his office staff are competent, friendly, and compassionate. I am really glad that I found his dental office. My family and I have been going to him for a number of years now.
Pomona, CA |
I love this dentist! The staff is wonderful and very nice. I always feel welcome when I walk in. The place is super nice and clean! They are all very knowledgeable about their jobs. No worries here!
Chino, CA |
I've been going to Dr. Barsoum for almost two years now in Chino. He and his staff have taken care of me since day one with courteous and professional service.
Huntington Beach, CA |
This office was clean, friendly, and professional.
Chino, CA |
Dr. Barsoum and his team are absolutely amazing. They're truly the most welcoming and humbling team I've met. After every visit, Dr. Barsoum personally calls to ensure everything is ok and that my visit went well. As always, it does. I appreciate the service he provides and the care he gives his patients. The team is so personable, always meeting someone different, but they always tend to remember me by name when passing by me.
Chino Hills, CA |
This is the nicest dentist office I have ever been to. The staff is friendly and so helpful.
in Chino, CA |
I called this office with a terrible toothache.. the lady helped getting the same day appointment with endodontist.. and my week of misery of toothache was gone within an hour of coming to this office. Staff and doctors are extremely courteous and very professional. I would like to recommend this office to everyone
in Chino Hills, CA |
Dr. Barsoum runs an amazing practice simply put. My first appointment with him was very easy to schedule and Dr. Barsoum personally gave me a call in the days leading up to the appointment to check up on me. The office is really well furnished, very modern and classy. From the moment I walked into the office, the whole staff made me feel like a VIP there. Monica and Dr. Barsoum both took care of me on my visit and I've never had a better dentist appointment. Highly reccomend.
Ontario, CA |
I have had work done by one of his junior associates, with nothing but positive memories. I'm so pleased that this was the office I ended up going to.
Los Angeles, CA |
Personable and excellent staff! We just moved to town and were looking for a dentist. We came upon Dr. Barsoum from Yelp. Lots of great reviews! We made an appointment and couldn't imagine going anywhere else. From the time we first walked in, to scheduling appointments, to handling insurance, to the comfort of the office...we loved every bit of it. I highly recommend Dr. Barsoum and his staff!
in Chino, CA |
Have you ever had a fear of visiting the dentist office? If you have or you just wanted to be treated with great respect, Dr. Barsoum and his team are a perfect match for you! I have been going to see Dr. Barsoum for a few years now and every time is pleasant. Your made to feel like you're a part of their family. They definitely want to make your experience comfortable. Dr. Barsoum even calls in the evening to follow up with his patients. Such a personal touch!
in Eastvale, CA |
As pleasant of an experience as going to the dentist can be! Everyone I've encountered is friendly, well trained and accommodating. I bring all 4 of my kids here and they've never had any pain and never mind. It's a very child friendly office as well as comfortable for adults. The dentists always call to make sure I'm doing okay after a visit.
Corona, CA |
I have not had the best experience with dentist so I was admittedly skeptical when someone said they enjoyed thier trip to the dentist. The staff at Barsoum DDS has exceeded my expectations and I feel like I'm actually getting taken care of.
in Anaheim, CA |
I haven't personally met Dr. Barsoum but his staff is excellent. I've never been to a dentist practice where they are on top of my dental hygiene the way Dr.Barsoum has his set. Having learned a few years ago I needed better oral care, I regularly see the dentist EVERY 6 months! I needed it more often and was not aware I COULD till the front desk kindly pointed out IT IS AN OPTION AVAILABLE! Thanks to the staff, I love coming here. Five star office and on point staff!
in Chino Hills, CA |
Dr. Barsoum is very patient and caring. He is always concerned about the patients comfort and wants the visit to be great experience. He takes the time to explain what he's doing. My wife and I really enjoy our visits. His staff is also great. The hygienists and front staff are always very nice and accommodating. Thank you.
in Pomona, CA |
Excellent customer services. Hands down by far best experience with a dentist & his staff. Dentist is very concerned that you receive the best service as well as any concerns with teeth. The staff is very friendly and professional. They where backed up but they came out to check on my needs. The male assistant is very professional& super nice. Doctor calls you to follow up that him & his staff provided extraordinary service. He ask several times if their is anything he can do better service you.
Ontario Ca |
I love the patient care relationship the whole staff have to the patient.
in Rialto, ca |
Dr. Barsoum was great ! along with the receptionists. Dr. Barsoum was very kind and explained everything very thoroughly and detailed. The service was outstanding by far the best dentist I've visit. My appointment was at 4:00 pm and I was helped as soon as I walked in, filled out paperwork, and got my check up done.
I have been going to dr Barsoum for years. They recently moved to a larger location, it very big and very nice. Staff is always great. Any cleanings and work I get done are painless, they are very gentle. And dr barsoum is the nicest dentist you will ever meet.
in Chino, CA |
I've been going to Dr. Barsoum for years. Dr. Barsoum is hands down the best dentist. His staff is always friendly and makes sure your comfortable. Dr. Barsoum's new office location is like going to a 5 star hotel. A very relaxing lobby that could easily be featured on the lifestyles of the rich and famous. I'd go to Dr.Barsoum in a tent in Africa he's that good, however his new office is top notch to match Dr. Barsoum. His prices have stayed very reasonable over the years. He's the best!
Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Beautiful new, clean office. Dr Barsoum and his staff are attentive and very friendly.. I felt so comfortable while sitting getting crown done that I almost fell asleep, although I didn't want to miss the movie I was watching on the TV mounted on the ceiling! I would highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a dentist.
Ontario, CA |
Love the new offices. Staff is always very helpful. The doctor is very concerned that you get excellent care. I have had a few issues and even though they may have been difficult, they were quickly handled with ease.
in Chino, CA |
Always a great experience! The new offices are beautiful and spacious. Friendly staff and highly skilled dentists. Not going anywhere else.
in Chino |
Dr. Maher barsoums and his team did a fantastic job. I came in late in the day with the worst pain I have ever felt, and they not only helped me, but they were willing to stay past their closing time to do so. I would definitely recommend them.
in Chino, CA |
My 3 kids and I have been here for our check up and cleaning. Environment was very clean, staff was very friendly, and Dr. Barsoum is very personable and seems genuinely caring. My 8 yr old had some cavities that he was able to fill without the need of any lidocaine. She was very excited it didn't hurt or have to bother with the discomfort of the numbing for hours after. Will definitely be back and will recommend this place to family and friends!
in Chino Hills, CA |
Love the new office. The environment is relaxing and I feel at ease. The hygienists are friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Barsoum always comes in and checks on me and checks in that night. The personalized service is great.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Barsoum has tremendous customer service. Both he and his team followed up after I made my initial appointment to make sure I was comfortable prior to my appointment, as we as after. His facility is large, clean, and comfortable for any procedure or treatment. He and his staff are thorough, showing and going over X-rays and explaining what and how they will proceed during your appointment. They are friendly and warm, but are also knowledgeable and gentle with their treatments.
in Chino, CA |
Absolutely the best I've ever experienced.
Have you seen Dr. Maher Barsoum, DDS?
Are you Dr. Barsoum?

Compare Dr. Barsoum

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Barsoum says...

Dr. Barsoum's Care Philosophy

Dr. Barsoum says...

All Dental Services, Braces, Cleanings, Root Canals, Oral Surgury

Dr. Barsoum's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Gingivitis

Cairo University

Graduated in 1981

• Egyptian
  • French

Dr. Barsoum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barsoum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry