Dr. Maemie Chan, DMD

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Maemie Chan, DMD
Dr Maemie Chan is a downtown Chicago Native and moved to Cleveland, Ohio to pursue dentistry. She graduated from Purdue University with a degree in psychology, she than moved to Cleveland and earned her DMD from Case Western Reserve University and pursued a one year advanced general dentistry practice residency at Saint Vincent Charity Hospital. She is now currently medical staff at Saint Vincent Charity and works in private practice with Dr Paul Priesand in Highland Heights. Dr Chan is board certified to treat patients within the hospital setting as well as private practice. Her areas of expertise ranges from surgical extractions and implants, medically compromised patients, young children, cosmetic reconstruction, to routine dental care. Dr Chan is an elite member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Academy of General Dentistry, Chicago Dental Association, American Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association, and The Greater Cleveland Dental Association.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Chan's Experience

Visiting Dr. Chan

Dr. Chan accepts 30 insurance carriers

Dr. Chan is now accepting new patients
Highland Smiles General Dentistry6151 Wilson Mills Rd Ste 304
Highland Heights, OH 44143
Saturday
(440) 461-1230Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chan to family and friends
Dr. Chan's Performance
Dr. Chan performed cosmetic bonding on my teeth and gave me this option instead of general whitening which wouldn't have provided the results I was looking for. I thought about veneers and she discussed bonding being a better option which saved me pain and money. I was so happy with my smile and compliments that I took my 4 year old twin daughters to her for a pediatric cleaning and check up. They actually has FUN and she was very calming.
in Cleveland, OH |
Dr Chan and her team are wonderful! Dr Chan not only helped me overcome my fear of dentists but helped me stabilize my oral health and have not had any more cavities since I started seeing her 5 years ago! Her hygienist Donalyn is amazing, she is thorough yet gentile. I would recommend the office to anyone looking for a good dentist!
in Cleveland, OH |
Dr Chan is the friendliest dentist ever!!! I have terrible teeth and I was afraid to go to the dentist for years. She was very encouraging and was very patient with me. She even called me herself a week after my first appointment to see if I had any additional questions. I would recommend Dr Chan to anyone who is afraid of going to see the dentist. My whole family comes to office now. She is wonderful!!
in Mayfield Heights, OH |
Dr Chan put me at ease right away. Dr Chan and her staff go above and beyond, from seating me early because I came early and personally calling me after my appointment to see if I had any follow up questions. She was easy to talk to and took care of my concerns about my teeth. I will be recommending her to anyone looking for a dentist!
in Beachwood, OH |
Dr Chan is by far the best dentist I have ever seen. I would highly recommend!
in University Heights |
Great experience! The office staff is very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Chan herself is very friendly and outgoing. She really made me feel at ease when I was getting my fillings done. I am very happy with her work and am happy I found a dentist I can trust with myself and my children.
Have you seen Dr. Maemie Chan, DMD?
Are you Dr. Chan?

Compare Dr. Chan

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Chan says...

Dr Maemie Chan is a downtown Chicago Native and moved to Cleveland, Ohio to pursue dentistry. She graduated from Purdue University with a degree in psychology, she than moved to Cleveland and earned her DMD from Case Western Reserve University and pursued a one year advanced general dentistry practice residency at Saint Vincent Charity Hospital. She is now currently medical staff at Saint Vincent Charity and works in private practice with Dr Paul Priesand in Highland Heights. Dr Chan is board certified to treat patients within the hospital setting as well as private practice.

Her areas of expertise ranges from surgical extractions and implants, medically compromised patients, young children, cosmetic reconstruction, to routine dental care. Dr Chan is an elite member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Academy of General Dentistry, Chicago Dental Association, American Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association, and The Greater Cleveland Dental Association.

Dr. Chan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Chipped Tooth

Completed in 2010

Purdue University / Main Campus

Graduated in 2005

• Chinese, Cantonese

Dr. Chan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry