Dr. Madhusudhan R. Kasipathy, DDS

Dr. Madhusudhan R. Kasipathy, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Oak Tree Dental 8353 Greensboro Dr # A, Mc Lean, VA 22102 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

After receiving my dental degree in India in 2002, I came to the US and graduated from the NYU ...   Read More

Dr. Kasipathy's Experience

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Kasipathy

Dr. Kasipathy accepts 24 insurance carriers

24 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Kasipathy

Dr. Kasipathy's Review Details
    5 based on 13 responses
    Experience with Dr. Kasipathy
    Dr. Kasipathy's Office & Staff
      Under 10 minutes (11)
    Dr. Kasipathy says

Thank you for choosing Oak tree dental for your dental needs. We would love to hear about your experience at Oak Tree Dental in McLean, VA.

Please call the office at 703-442-8733 if you have any questions.

in Winchester, VA |
    Dr K is the BOMB!! What a nice man! Gentle, compassionate, kind, super polite, and extremely skilled. I HATE going to the dentist, but this man made me feel at ease and comfortable. I will and would recommend him to everyone! Thanks Dr. K! - Pastor Russ Stewart, Grace Downtown of Winchester
    in Winchester, VA |
    Was very nice, streight forward. Had a great experience.
    in Winchester, VA |
    I had a pleasant visit seeing Dr. Madhusudhan, although going in I was terrified about getting a root canal. Novocaine failed to work on me in the past, so Dr. M made sure to numb me up as many times as it took until I was sure I wouldn't feel him drilling. He gave me antibiotics before the root canal took place because I had an infection, and pain meds going home after the root canal was finished so I wouldn't be in any pain or feel discomfort. Highly recommended - staff there is very friendly!
    in Winchester, VA |
    Dr. Kasipathy was very kind and explained everything he was doing before he did it. I get very nervous about dentistry, but he was gentle and put my mind at ease.
    in Mc Lean, VA |
    Very courteous and friendly and explained everything he was doing and what else needed to be done.
    in Virginia |
    Dr.Kasipathy is very professional, explained in detail what was going on, why, and suggested appropriate treatment options available. The atmosphere, and everyone who works there from the hygienists to the desk clerk are extremely accommodating
    in Ashburn, VA |
    Dr. Madhu is by far the best dentist I've ever seen! My visit here was amazing. Great friendly staff. Clean, comfortable experience. Would recommend Dr. Madhu to anyone.
    in Reston, VA |
    I am very pleased with consulting Dr Kasipathy. He is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He has taken very special care of my oral health. He patiently listened and answered all my questions. I am very happy to recommend Dr. Kasipathy to friends and family.
    in Ashburn, VA |
    My experience @ Oak Tree Dental was really great, Office Staff and Doctors were very friendly, they were very knowledgable. They patiently listened/answered all my questions. I would recommend this office anytime.
    in Ashburn, VA |
    He is an excellent dentistry.
    in Raleigh, NC |
    He is friendly. He explained the issue the way I could understand. provided the best solution. very nice staff and well equipped office.
    in Ashburn, VA |
    He is very nice, soft spoken, knowledeable.
    Have you seen Dr. Kasipathy?

Compare Dr. Kasipathy

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
    • Emergency Dentistry
    • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
    • Oral Surgery

• Simple Tooth Extractions
    • Teeth Extraction
    • Teeth Scaling
    • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Nyu College Of Dentistry

Graduated in 2008

Srm Dental College and Hospital, Chennai, India

Graduated in 2002

• Other Education
      Masters In Public and Health Care Admin, Fairleigh Dickinson Univ, Nj

Completed in 2005

Dr. Kasipathy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kasipathy has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
    • Tamil
    • Telugu
    ×

Dr. Kasipathy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kasipathy

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kasipathy's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Kasipathy

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Kasipathy says...

After receiving my dental degree in India in 2002, I came to the US and graduated from the NYU  College of Dentistry in 2008. I also holds a Masters in Public and Health Care Administration. I am a member of ADA and Virginia Dental Association. I am a Commissioned dental Officer in US Army reserve since 2010.

"My aim is prevention and I work very hard to explain things to my patients."

Dr. Kasipathy's Care Philosophy

We focus on patient education to help you avoid the need for extensive, preventable disease conditions. Our digital dental office is clean, efficient, and involves you in your own care planning process. Our Oak Tree Dental office brings efficiency, modern care and affordability to you and your busy family.

Dr. Kasipathy says...

After receiving my dental degree in India in 2002, I came to the US and graduated from  NYU College of dentistry in 2008. I also holds a Masters in Public and Health Care  Administration from Fairleigh Dickinson University, NJ. I am a Commissioned Dental Officer in the US Army Reserve since 2010. I practiced all aspects of general Dentistry in Pennsylvania for 7 years before I moved to Oak Tree dental in McLean, Virginia.

I provide quality dental services like Cosmetic dental restorations,  Root Canals, Crowns and Bridges, Dental Implant Restorations, Cleanings and Exams, Dentures, Emergency Care…And much more!

Dr. Kasipathy says...

I follow Evidence-based care,  is now regarded as the "gold standard" in health care delivery worldwide and I practice preventative Dentistry. I  focus on patient education to help the patients to avoid the need for extensive, preventable disease conditions. I am also member of ADA and Virginia Dental Association.

Dr. Kasipathy says...

Please call the office at 703-442-8733 if you have any questions.