Dr. Madhusudhan Kasipathy, DDS

Dr. Madhusudhan Kasipathy, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Madhusudhan Kasipathy, DDS is a dentist who practices in Winchester, VA. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Read his story

160 Rivendell Ct

• Careington International
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Kasipathy

Dr. Kasipathy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kasipathy "After receiving my dental degree in India in 2002, I came to the US and graduated from the NYU College of Dentistry in 2008. I also holds a Masters in Public and Health Care Administration. I am a member of ADA and Virginia Dental Association. I am a Commissioned dental Officer in US Army reserve since 2010. "My aim is prevention and I work very hard to explain things to my patients.""

This content was provided by Dr. Kasipathy " We focus on patient education to help you avoid the need for extensive, preventable disease conditions. Our digital dental office is clean, efficient, and involves you in your own care planning process. Our Oak Tree Dental office brings efficiency, modern care and affordability to you and your busy family."

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Oral Surgery

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Srm Dental College and Hospital, Chennai, India
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Nyu College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Masters In Public and Health Care Admin, Fairleigh Dickinson Univ, Nj
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Kasipathy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kasipathy has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Tamil
  • Telugu

Dr. Kasipathy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kasipathy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kasipathy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kasipathy to family and friends
Dr. Kasipathy Says:

Thank you for choosing Oak tree dental for your dental needs. We would love to hear about your experience at Oak Tree Dental in McLean, VA.

Please call the office at 703-442-8733 if you have any questions.

Dr. Kasipathy's Performance
in Winchester, VA |
Dr.Kasipathy did such a wonderful job in taking care of my dental needs. When I went to his office I was ashamed to smile due to my teeth. I can now smile from ear to ear and so proud! His high quality of care was also a big plus! He always made sure I was comfortable and at ease and kept me informed of what he was going to do! God Bless you Dr. Kasipathy for your professional care and cari g attitude! Also a big plus to your team! Thank you, Robin Frank
Winchester, VA |
Very polite and professional. Clean work space. Very comforting and reassuring.
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. K is great! I was new to the Winchester area, but through word of mouth I heard he did an awesome job. When I came, he was very welcoming, friendly, and knows what he’s doing! My teeth felt very clean and fresh. I will be coming back! Great dentist!
in Winchester, Virginia |
Dr. K and his staff are warm, friendly, and very accommodating. After putting off a much-needed dental visit for myself, they were non-judgmental and put me at ease. Also, they have been wonderful with my teenage daughters. Dr. K remembered their names after just one visit, which meant a lot to me. We are very pleased with Dr. K and his staff, I recommend them without hesitation!
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Kasipathy, or "Dr. K" as we like to call him goes above and beyond. He is an EXCELLENT dentist that truly cares about his patients. Both my husband and I have been going to Dr. K for about 3 years. We would HIGHLY recommend Dr. K and his wonderful team for all your dentistry needs:) I cannot say enough good things about this practice!! He helps keep your mouth healthy and your smile bright:) Dr. K will do everything he can to help you on whatever you budget is:) Thank you Dr. K and team!!
in Winchester, VA |
We had just moved into the Winchester area and I lost an old filling. After searching our immediate area for a dental office, I was able to locate one just across from my home. Dr. Kasipathy was compassionate and very professional in his demeanor. His office staff was excellent as well and I had a very painless and perfect procedure from start to finish. My wife and I will highly recommend them to friends and family and they will continue to be our dental office.
in Stephenson, VA |
Dr. Kasipathy and his staff made what was an embarrassing experience feel not as bad as it could have been. He and his team explained treatment options and gave the pros and cons of each. He made his recommendations but in the end was willing to go a different route based on my preferences. The entire staff have a great demeanor and make each visit not feel like you are visiting the "dentist" if you know what I mean. Scheduling was extremely accommodating as well.
in Stephens City |
Dr. K is wonderful! I feel like a valued customer and appreciate the exceptional service. The staff are extremely friendly. I almost enjoy going to the dentist. :)
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Kasipathy was professional and thorough during my wisdom teeth extraction recently. He answered all of my questions. The office has a family-like feel where everyone is caring and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Kasipathy for anyone requesting dental care in the Winchester area.
in Winchester, VA |
I have seen Dr. Kasipathy several times now, I really needed a dentist that I could trust. I was so satisfied with the results of my dental work, I won't go to any other dentist. The office was really professional and clean. Loved to talk with him, the nurse and the rest of staff there, they are so friendly and caring, about your well being so much.
in Winchester, VA |
I have seen Dr Kasipathy several times now, I really needed a dentist that I could trust. I was so satisfied with the results of my dental work, I won't go to any other dentist. The office was really professional and clean. Loved to talk with him, the nurse, and the rest of staff there, they are so friendly and caring, about your well being so much.
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Kasipathy impresses me as an excellent and conscientious Dentist. But beyond this, he has a warmth and cheerfulness that make a trip to the Dentist much more intimidating than I'm used to. I had deep scaling, which can be an ordeal, but with Dr. K it went painlessly, and was finished far faster than I expected. I felt totally relaxed in the Dental Chair.
in Front Royal, VA |
What a relief to finally find a top notch and reasonably priced dental team. Five stars for Dr. K! They are focused not only in having things technically correct, but esthically attractive, pleasing, and what YOU want in a final result. Happy day when we found these folks.
in Mount Jackson |
Dr. Kasipathy is a perfectionist and it shows in the final product. His office runs very smoothly. He tries so hard to ensure the patient knows what is going on
in Winchester, VA |
Dr K is the BOMB!! What a nice man! Gentle, compassionate, kind, super polite, and extremely skilled. I HATE going to the dentist, but this man made me feel at ease and comfortable. I will and would recommend him to everyone! Thanks Dr. K! - Pastor Russ Stewart, Grace Downtown of Winchester
in Winchester, VA |
Was very nice, streight forward. Had a great experience.
in Winchester, VA |
I had a pleasant visit seeing Dr. Madhusudhan, although going in I was terrified about getting a root canal. Novocaine failed to work on me in the past, so Dr. M made sure to numb me up as many times as it took until I was sure I wouldn't feel him drilling. He gave me antibiotics before the root canal took place because I had an infection, and pain meds going home after the root canal was finished so I wouldn't be in any pain or feel discomfort. Highly recommended - staff there is very friendly!
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Kasipathy was very kind and explained everything he was doing before he did it. I get very nervous about dentistry, but he was gentle and put my mind at ease.
in Mc Lean, VA |
Very courteous and friendly and explained everything he was doing and what else needed to be done.
in Virginia |
Dr.Kasipathy is very professional, explained in detail what was going on, why, and suggested appropriate treatment options available. The atmosphere, and everyone who works there from the hygienists to the desk clerk are extremely accommodating
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Madhu is by far the best dentist I've ever seen! My visit here was amazing. Great friendly staff. Clean, comfortable experience. Would recommend Dr. Madhu to anyone.
in Reston, VA |
I am very pleased with consulting Dr Kasipathy. He is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He has taken very special care of my oral health. He patiently listened and answered all my questions. I am very happy to recommend Dr. Kasipathy to friends and family.
in Ashburn, VA |
My experience @ Oak Tree Dental was really great, Office Staff and Doctors were very friendly, they were very knowledgable. They patiently listened/answered all my questions. I would recommend this office anytime.
in Ashburn, VA |
He is an excellent dentistry.
in Raleigh, NC |
He is friendly. He explained the issue the way I could understand. provided the best solution. very nice staff and well equipped office.
in Ashburn, VA |
He is very nice, soft spoken, knowledeable.
Have you seen Dr. Madhusudhan Kasipathy, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kasipathy?

• DentaQuest
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
    Dental PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • MetLife
    MetLife PDP
  • Principal Financial Group
    Dental PPO
  • Renaissance Physicians Organization (RPO)
  • United Concordia