Dr. Madhusudhan Kasipathy, DDS

Dr. Madhusudhan Kasipathy, DDS

Dentistry | Male

We focus on patient education to help you avoid the need for extensive, preventable disease conditions. Our digital dental office is clean, efficient, and involves you in your own care planning process. Our Oak Tree Dental office brings efficiency, modern care and affordability to you and your busy family.

After receiving my dental degree in India in 2002, I came to the US and graduated from the NYU College of Dentistry in 2008. I also holds a Masters in Public and Health Care Administration. I am a member of ADA and Virginia Dental Association. I am a Commissioned dental Officer in US Army reserve since 2010. "My aim is prevention and I work very hard to explain things to my patients."

Dr. Kasipathy's Experience

See how Dr. Kasipathy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kasipathy

Dr. Kasipathy accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Kasipathy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kasipathy to family and friends
Dr. Kasipathy Says:

Thank you for choosing Oak tree dental for your dental needs. We would love to hear about your experience at Oak Tree Dental in McLean, VA.

Please call the office at 703-442-8733 if you have any questions.

Dr. Kasipathy's Performance
in Stephenson, VA |
Dr. Kasipathy and his staff made what was an embarrassing experience feel not as bad as it could have been. He and his team explained treatment options and gave the pros and cons of each. He made his recommendations but in the end was willing to go a different route based on my preferences. The entire staff have a great demeanor and make each visit not feel like you are visiting the "dentist" if you know what I mean. Scheduling was extremely accommodating as well.
in Stephens City |
Dr. K is wonderful! I feel like a valued customer and appreciate the exceptional service. The staff are extremely friendly. I almost enjoy going to the dentist. :)
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Kasipathy was professional and thorough during my wisdom teeth extraction recently. He answered all of my questions. The office has a family-like feel where everyone is caring and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Kasipathy for anyone requesting dental care in the Winchester area.
in Winchester, VA |
I have seen Dr. Kasipathy several times now, I really needed a dentist that I could trust. I was so satisfied with the results of my dental work, I won't go to any other dentist. The office was really professional and clean. Loved to talk with him, the nurse and the rest of staff there, they are so friendly and caring, about your well being so much.
in Winchester, VA |
I have seen Dr Kasipathy several times now, I really needed a dentist that I could trust. I was so satisfied with the results of my dental work, I won't go to any other dentist. The office was really professional and clean. Loved to talk with him, the nurse, and the rest of staff there, they are so friendly and caring, about your well being so much.
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Kasipathy impresses me as an excellent and conscientious Dentist. But beyond this, he has a warmth and cheerfulness that make a trip to the Dentist much more intimidating than I'm used to. I had deep scaling, which can be an ordeal, but with Dr. K it went painlessly, and was finished far faster than I expected. I felt totally relaxed in the Dental Chair.
in Front Royal, VA |
What a relief to finally find a top notch and reasonably priced dental team. Five stars for Dr. K! They are focused not only in having things technically correct, but esthically attractive, pleasing, and what YOU want in a final result. Happy day when we found these folks.
in Mount Jackson |
Dr. Kasipathy is a perfectionist and it shows in the final product. His office runs very smoothly. He tries so hard to ensure the patient knows what is going on
in Winchester, VA |
Dr K is the BOMB!! What a nice man! Gentle, compassionate, kind, super polite, and extremely skilled. I HATE going to the dentist, but this man made me feel at ease and comfortable. I will and would recommend him to everyone! Thanks Dr. K! - Pastor Russ Stewart, Grace Downtown of Winchester
in Winchester, VA |
Was very nice, streight forward. Had a great experience.
in Winchester, VA |
I had a pleasant visit seeing Dr. Madhusudhan, although going in I was terrified about getting a root canal. Novocaine failed to work on me in the past, so Dr. M made sure to numb me up as many times as it took until I was sure I wouldn't feel him drilling. He gave me antibiotics before the root canal took place because I had an infection, and pain meds going home after the root canal was finished so I wouldn't be in any pain or feel discomfort. Highly recommended - staff there is very friendly!
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Kasipathy was very kind and explained everything he was doing before he did it. I get very nervous about dentistry, but he was gentle and put my mind at ease.
in Mc Lean, VA |
Very courteous and friendly and explained everything he was doing and what else needed to be done.
in Virginia |
Dr.Kasipathy is very professional, explained in detail what was going on, why, and suggested appropriate treatment options available. The atmosphere, and everyone who works there from the hygienists to the desk clerk are extremely accommodating
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Madhu is by far the best dentist I've ever seen! My visit here was amazing. Great friendly staff. Clean, comfortable experience. Would recommend Dr. Madhu to anyone.
in Reston, VA |
I am very pleased with consulting Dr Kasipathy. He is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He has taken very special care of my oral health. He patiently listened and answered all my questions. I am very happy to recommend Dr. Kasipathy to friends and family.
in Ashburn, VA |
My experience @ Oak Tree Dental was really great, Office Staff and Doctors were very friendly, they were very knowledgable. They patiently listened/answered all my questions. I would recommend this office anytime.
in Ashburn, VA |
He is an excellent dentistry.
in Raleigh, NC |
He is friendly. He explained the issue the way I could understand. provided the best solution. very nice staff and well equipped office.
in Ashburn, VA |
He is very nice, soft spoken, knowledeable.
Have you seen Dr. Madhusudhan Kasipathy, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kasipathy?

Compare Dr. Kasipathy

Dr. Kasipathy says...

After receiving my dental degree in India in 2002, I came to the US and graduated from the NYU  College of Dentistry in 2008. I also holds a Masters in Public and Health Care Administration. I am a member of ADA and Virginia Dental Association. I am a Commissioned dental Officer in US Army reserve since 2010.

"My aim is prevention and I work very hard to explain things to my patients."

Dr. Kasipathy's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kasipathy says...

After receiving my dental degree in India in 2002, I came to the US and graduated from  NYU College of dentistry in 2008. I also holds a Masters in Public and Health Care  Administration from Fairleigh Dickinson University, NJ. I am a Commissioned Dental Officer in the US Army Reserve since 2010. I practiced all aspects of general Dentistry in Pennsylvania for 7 years before I moved to Oak Tree dental in McLean, Virginia.

I provide quality dental services like Cosmetic dental restorations,  Root Canals, Crowns and Bridges, Dental Implant Restorations, Cleanings and Exams, Dentures, Emergency Care…And much more!

Dr. Kasipathy says...

I follow Evidence-based care,  is now regarded as the "gold standard" in health care delivery worldwide and I practice preventative Dentistry. I  focus on patient education to help the patients to avoid the need for extensive, preventable disease conditions. I am also member of ADA and Virginia Dental Association.

Dr. Kasipathy says...

Please call the office at 703-442-8733 if you have any questions.

Dr. Kasipathy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Gingivitis

Completed in 2005

• Hindi
  • Tamil
  • Telugu

Dr. Kasipathy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kasipathy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Oral Surgery