Dr. Madalina Iorgulescu, DMD

Prosthodontics | Female

Dr. Madalina Iorgulescu, DMD
Dr. Madalina Iorgulescu, DMD is a dentist who practices in Morristown, NJ. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Iorgulescu is affiliated with University Hospital.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Iorgulescu's Care Philosophy

"Trust is the foundation of a successful patient-prosthodontist relationship, as with all other relationships. In the patient-prosthodontist relationship, trust comes from the assurance that personal information will be kept confidential, that procedures are in the patient's best interest, the level of clinical skill is unsurpassed and that patient autonomy is recognized. Furthermore, trust is a mutual understanding communicated in an egalitarian and ethical manner".

Dr. Iorgulescu's Experience

Visiting Dr. Iorgulescu

Dr. Iorgulescu accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Iorgulescu is now accepting new patients
Morristown Prosthodontics73 Maple Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960
(973) 326-1955Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Iorgulescu has admitting privileges.

Dr. Iorgulescu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Iorgulescu to family and friends
Dr. Iorgulescu's Performance
in Bud Lake, NJ |
Excellent dentist. Safe place, clean, state of the art equipment. One patient at the time, she really gives everything to you! Wonderful team members. Recommended to everyone that wants to keep their teeth! Nicole
in Morristown, NJ |
I haven't been to a dentist in a while. I have news for you, many things have changed at least in this office with this Doctor, Madalina Iorgulescu.She first LISTEN to my needs, she was warm, friendly, smart, caring and understood my problems instantaneously.I never felt anything, she takes all the time, I'm very happy.We are very fortunate to have her provide her care in our own community.Wish all of you could be treated by her! Highly recommended dentist- a dental specialist, a prosthodontist.
in Great Meadows, NJ |
Dr. Madalina Iorgulescu is the Doctor with the healing hands. I went to the Dr. discouraged and believed there was no hope for my smile or my teeth. The great Dr. described and implemented a dental plan, that not only worked within in my budget, it improved my smile. Best of all I was able to keep all my teeth. She is patient, thorough and professional and has the patients best interest at heart. I highly recommend Dr. Madalina Iorgulescu and her staff to anyone who wants top notch dental care
Dear Mrs. W.: Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. It is indeed a true pleasure to have you as a patient and I am very happy that I was able to help you! Wishing you lots of health and a wonderful vacation! Dr. Madalina Iorgulescu
in Morristown, NJ |
Wonderful experience overall! Clean, state of the art equipment and friendly environment! Highly recommended.SS
in Summit, NJ |
I hardly ever do reviews - however, it took me so long to find a dentist that I was comfortable with. Dr. Iorgulescu is a caring doctor and very nice person! Dr. Iorgulescu provided me with a thorough assessment, explained in great detail the treatment plan, performed painless procedures, and delivered outstanding results. I would recommend Dr. Iorgulescu to anyone and have also sent my daughters to her office as well.
in Summit, NJ |
My front tooth broke off while I was exercising in Gym. I met Dr. Iorgulescu as an emergency and she was able to restore my smile in less than 1 hour pain free. She took all the necessary time to provide the best outcome! We all should be treated by dentists like her.
in Wayne, NJ |
Dr. Madalina Iorgulescu is the best dental professional I have ever known ? she has always had my interest at heart. She is my ?forever? dentist! My mouth feels healthy, my teeth look perfectly natural, my bite is terrific, and I face the future knowing that my days of repeated dental work is over. I highly recommend Dr. Madalina Iorgulescu to anyone who is thinking about personal dental care. I am only one of her satisfied patients. You will find her to be ethical and 100% trustworthy. Pat
in Millburn, NJ |
Hello! My experience in Dr. Madalina Iorgulescu?s office was fantastic! First she corrected my bite, lifting all my teeth on the lower arch 3mm using some facets German aesthetic and durable. Then she made two few final implants and crowns, which look(ed) really good. Now I'm ready for her to make me a night guard. The entire treatment duration was short and without a little pain. I recommend to all of you the best dentist - Madalina Iorgulescu.
Have you seen Dr. Madalina Iorgulescu, DMD?

Compare Dr. Iorgulescu

Compare this Dentist
    View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Iorgulescu's Care Philosophy

Dr. Iorgulescu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Amelogenesis Imperfecta, Hypoplastic Autosomal Dominant, Local

Graduated in 2002

University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Newark

Graduated in 2009

• Other Education
        Advanced Program In Prosthodontics For International Dentists, New York University

Completed in 2007

Diplomate Of The American Board Of Prosthodontics

Completed in 2012

• Romanian

Dr. Iorgulescu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iorgulescu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics