Dr. Lynn Lempert, DDS

Dr. Lynn Lempert, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |
Female

Lynn Lempert, DDS has been practicing pediatric dentistry in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica for almost 20 years. She has seen her loyal patients grow from babies to adults then graduate from her office to go off to college. It is always rewarding to have these long term special relationships with her patients. She frequently sees her patients around town while with her own children, ages 9 and 14. Working and living in the community helps this bond with her patients. Dr. Lempert received her Bachelor's degree and post doctoral certificate in pediatric dentistry from UCLA. She attended Emory dental school and Mount Sinai Hospital in Florida for a hospital residency. Her background with child psychology at UCLA helps her treat patients with a kind and gentle manner. She has long-term experience in pediatric dentistry and is very comfortable treating patients with autism and special needs. She is former faculty at UCLA Department of Pediatric Dentistry. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry California Society of Pediatric Dentistry Southern California Society of Dentistry for Children American Dental Association California Dental Association

Beverly Hills Pediatric Dental Care

8920 Wilshire Blvd Ste 427

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Lempert

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Lempert was great with my 2 year old son! Thanks to her & the staff he'll have a happy memory of his first time at the dentist.
I am so happy that I found Dr Lempert and her staff for Samantha! What could have been a scary experience (first visit to a dentist) was instead a fun time! Kay and Dr. L are warm and patient and took the time to explain things to me (and my daughter) and answer my questions. I have already started calling friends in my daughter's preschool class to recommend Dr. L! Thank you! See you in six months!
We love Dr. Lempert and her whole team! Everyone is so caring and great with children.

Dr. Lempert, has been providing the highest quality Pediatric Dental Care in Beverly Hills for over 20 years. Our office is built on prevention and education, striving to keep our patients cavity free for a lifetime of healthy teeth. We are committed to making a child’s dental experience the best it can be and ansure that parents and children can have all of their questions answered.

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Orthodontic Treatment, Early
  • Panoramic and Cephalometric Digital Dental X-Rays
  • Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for California.

• U.C.L.A.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Emory Dental School-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated
  • General Dentistry-Mount Sinai Hospital In Florida
  • Pediatric Dentistry-Ucla

Dr. Lempert has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lempert has no media or publications listed.

• Filipino

Dr. Lempert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lempert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lempert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lempert to family and friends
Dr. Lempert's Performance
Dr. Lempert takes the time to answer questions and ensure our child has proper care. She has a good manner with our son which makes him be a good little patient!
My two girls LOVE coming to the dentist. Our experience here over the years has been fantastic. Everyone from the front office, the hygenists, and Dr, Lempert are the best!
I have a very sensitive daughter with somewhat serious teeth issues. Dr. Lempert is so incredibly patient. She is kind, straightforward, and sincerely wants the very best for my children. Both my son and daughter have had extractions (scary!) and sealants (easy!) and yet still love coming to the dentist! I honestly believe that is a testament to Dr. Lempert's skill and bedside manner. Now 9 and 12, my children's dental health are outstanding. Thank you, Dr. Lempert!!
Dr. Lempert has been amazing with my daughter, she had 3 visits at her office and it always go very smooth. My daughter is excited to go there and looking forward to her next visit.
I am terrified of going to the dentist. I also have a really strong gag reflex, which usually makes the experience even worse. Dr. Lempert and her fantastic hygienist went to great lengths to make me comfortable. They used numbing gel, a super high tech sonic cleaning system, and special techniques to address my gag reflex, to make sure my visit was pleasant, pain free, and, because of the fully stocked cable tv in front of me, even enjoyable. Fantastic experience.
From the moment we walked into the sci-fi themed modern office of Doctor Lempert we were greated with gentle kindness and loving patience. Kaye our assistant turned everything into a game coaxing my son to take a seat in the captain's chair and watch his favorite cartoons. My son was very nervous and frightened about the visit but she calmed him with words and patience. Doctor Lempert was able to take a quick peak which revealed two cavities. She explained that the next s...
Dr. Lempert is gentle, patient and humble. Her skills as a dentist are evident by the fact that my daughter has had zero cavities despite the genetic tendency to have problem teeth (I was plagued with cavities throughout my childhood). Dr. Lempert has provided useful, practical tips that are relevant for the age (so the tips change over time). She also keeps up with the latest dental treatments and asks patients for input on a regular basis. Her waiting room and treat...
My three children have been patients of Dr. Lempert for years!! She is a very skilled and knowledgeable dentist. She has an extremely sweet and kind demeanor with the children and parents. Dr. Lempert spends time with each patient and their parent at every appointment. She explains things clearly and is attentive to any necessary follow up with her patients. I highly recommend her......she is an amazing dentist!!!
Both of my children have seen Dr. Lempert their whole lives. We've had nothing but excellent dental care from Dr. Lempert. Including teaching my children the basics of good dental hygiene. The experienced dental hygienists are kind and gentle with young clients. The whole staff is great at explaining things. Dr. Lempert is also great at referring out to others when we had a need for braces. You can't go wrong with this office. Oh and don't forget the Saturday hours!
Dr. Lempert has been our family pediatric dentist for approximately 10 years. During that time she has taken care of the dental needs of all three of my children. At various points my children have required an array of treatments and each time Dr. Lempert handled each case with care and professionalism. My children have gone through periods where they were nervous walking into her office, but always felt as ease almost immediately. I want my children to feel comforta...
Our experience with Dr. Lempert is excellent each time. She's kind and caring. The staff is friendly and efficient. Highly recommended!
Dr Lempert has a fantastic bedside manner with kids and parents. She is warm, kind, and patient. She is highly skilled and we trust her completely. She was the first dentist my kids saw when they were toddlers and they still see her in their teens. My kids actually enjoy going to the dentist, hard as that is to believe. Look no further for a pediatric dentist on the Westside of Los Angeles
We have had the BEST experience with Dr. Lempert. My 6 year old daughter enjoys coming for visits. Dr. Lempert is incredibly knowledgeable, patient and caring. She has an amazing sense of how to put kids (as well as parents) at ease. In addition, her staff is incredibly helpful and friendly, making the overall office experience fantastic.
the procedure was fast and easy, the people who work here are very kind.. Overall, a great pediatric dental facility. My kids love it here! They especially loved the gift basket at the end... lol
We have been coming here for many years and have always gotten great care from the doctors and the entire staff.
Dr. Lempert has been taking my two boys' teeth since they were 3 years old. She is trustworthy, professional and caring dentist.
I am a mom and a pediatrician, I think Dr. Lempert is truly the BEST. She is smart, thoughtful, and an amazing communicator with both kids and parents. She has taken care of my kids for many years - I am so grateful!
My son went to see DDS Lynn. My son really loved candies. We were concerned about his love for candies. DDS Lynn recommended that we make him for a candy day. Candy day is that we pick one day and let him have some candies as much as he want and brush his teeth right away. It is such amazing idea and it works fantastic for my son!!!! We are here for his 6 months for check up and finally his teeth is perfectly clean as we expected. No cavity at all!!! Dr. Lynn is such gre...
Every experience with Dr. Lempert and her office is truly joy for both our children and our whole family. Dr. Lempert is kind, thorough and thoughtful and she takes her time with each patient to make sure everyone feels safe and secure with every step of the process. Last but not least, the space / alien decor of the office is simply unmatched-- I only wish she treated adults!
Wonderful experience with Dr.Lempert and staff. I was explained all the procedures and was made to feel at ease. At 15 I tend to be nervous when I attend doctor's offices but here I feel taken care of. The staff was very caring and attentive.
my little girl is always so happy to visit doctorLempert, she is awesome!
As the parent of two kids, I have been very pleased with the care my kids receive from Dr. Lempert and the whole team here. I find the hygienists patient and gentle with the kids. Dr. Lempert offers her diagnosis in a clear manner. She is very mindful of the concerns of both her young patients and the parents alike.
Beverly Hills, CA |
Other than the office in Beverly Hills that has a friendly and inviting space theme atmosphere nothing else attracts me to go back. I did not think Dr Lempert had the best bed-side manners. Made me feel that i was doing something very wrong for giving my son Apple Juice.
Have you seen Dr. Lynn Lempert, DDS?

Visit Dr. Lempert