Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS

Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bellevue, WA. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Bellevue’s Best Smiles

10500 NE 8th St Ste 208

Bellevue, WA 98004

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Jones treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Jones opened the Bellevue Center for Cosmetic and General Dentistry in 1995. Since then, she has enjoyed building a team that is dedicated to helping patients realize their dreams of having an attractive, healthy smile. Both Seattle Magazine and ...

University Of Washington School Of Dentistry

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jones

4.2

Dr. Jones?
Dr. Jones' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS
Dr. Jones is an amazingly skilled cosmetic dentist. when I broke my front teeth, I was devastated. I thought that my smile would be ruined forever. I used to be a dental assistant and have seen a lot of cosmetic dental work up close. Most veneers on front teeth are pretty obvious and I figured that mine would be too. Thankfully, Dr. Jones spared me that fate. She not only fixed my front teeth but made them look even better than before! They look like perfect natural teeth! I can say, without a doubt, that Dr. Jones gave me the best veneers I have ever seen up close. Before going to her, I didn't realize veneers could look this real. Not only is her work incredible, she is also very gentle and is a very attentive listener. She is truly amazing; I cannot recommend her services highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?
There are a lot and I mean a lot better cosmetic dentists in the Greater Seattle area, King County than Lynn Jones. I learned that, a costly mistake by letting her jack up my teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?
Really great experience. First visit was an emergency crown that had fallen off. Got right in and was very happy with that process. I then scheduled an appointment for a 6 month cleaning. I was lucky to get Nelly as my dental hygienist. Loved her. I am typically nervous about a new office but Nelly was calming and fun. She also gave me the most comfortable cleaning I have experienced. Took her time and stopped OFTEN to use the water removal tool so I wasn’t drowning in the cleaning process:-) Then Dr Jones came in and gave me a report on the exam. She is also easy to talk to, experienced and trustworthy. (I don't’ typically feel a sense of trust that quickly with dentists) I scheduled my husbands appointment next. I highly recommend her office and staff. The front desk was also friendly and did everything they could to make my dental experience easier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?
Outstanding office! I had broken 2 crowns almost a year ago and had been Putting off getting them fixed as my dentist had passed away. Bailey was able to get my records Very quickly and I was seen that week. Dr. Jones did a great job not only making them fit but fixing my bite and matching the color to my other teeth! I am so happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?
Always professional, friendly,trustworthy They will not do work that is unnecessary As I have experienced with other dentist Have been with them for about 15 years never a bad experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?
Dr Huang did a fantastic job. Looks great and the new crown fit perfectly. I’m so impressed with the entire office and staff. Could not be happier with my care and would highly recommend this practice to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?
Dr. Jones has given me very honest and helpful information about her practice and how she could help my dental needs! Very professional and a very good listener!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?
I had a horrible dental experience when I was a child, which has made me hesitant to go to the dentist. From the moment I called and spoke with the front staff to coming in for my cleaning it was an amazingly easy and wonderful experience. Ali is so gentle, and the doctor was really informative. I would HIGHLY recommend this office to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?
Love the office and staff trying this a second time. I had one Dentist for 30 years until she retired and I’m here now. I’m planning 30 more at least! Thanks to Emma for a great session today! She is an awesome hygienist ! See you again soon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?
Lynn and her staff are the best. Very nice, very professional and, best of all ... painless!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Jones and her entire team. I had never liked going to the dentist, but they have changed me. Not only are they friendly, but from the moment I walked into the office, I felt like I was the only person they were seeing. I was self-conscious about my teeth and my smile, and Dr. Jones has turned that around for me. I can smile and laugh without worry, and I am more confident. They have changed my life for the better. THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?
I recently visited Dr Jones for a porcelain bond repair (or whatever she calls it). The work was perfect and I’m glad I elected to have it done! Another nice value add, the office will rebuild my nighttime retainer complimentary every time I have work done. The office staff are a delight to work with, so much so that it is actually fun to be there! Kudos to the staff, including Bri, Melissa, Shay and, of course, Emma, the best hygienist of all time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?
I’ve been seeing Dr Jones for 35 years. She is the best. Her office staff and hygienists are also top notch ! I’ve had Judy for years and recently had Ali and she was amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?
This is the best dentist I have ever been to! Her staff is friendly, kind, and professional. Dr Jones dental work is More than impressive. I have had most of my teeth crowned or bonded and her work looks better than natural. I have never had anything but a positive experience when in the chair with her. I love it when people always say I have beautiful teeth! It keeps me smiling. ??
She's simply the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?
Dr Jones is the best; great care, high-tech -- simply superb. She's the best cosmetic dentist for teeth-whitening.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?
A temporary crown got lose while I was doing my orthodontist treatment. I called the same day, and they found a way to squeeze me in that same day to cement back the crown. Piece of mind doesn't have a price. Thank you for the great customer service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Jones, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Jones?

Insurance accepted