Dr. Lyle Schofield, DDS

Dr. Lyle Schofield, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Lyle Schofield, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Irving, TX and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 2012 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

2641 Texas Dr

Irving, TX 75062

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Schofield

Dr. Schofield's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Schofield "At Schofield Orthodontics we have a motto: Straight Is Just the Start! Aligning your teeth is only one step in the whole process of maximizing your smile's potential. Through the very latest evidence based treatment, we can provide you and your family with exceptional orthodontic care in the comfort of a private practice setting. Whether we select traditional braces, clear braces or Invisalign (R) you can be confident that Dr. Schofield and his staff will help you have a comfortable, efficient and outstanding treatment. Orthodontic treatment may only last as little as a few months, but you'll want the peace of mind that Dr. Schofield will be with you long after the braces come off to ensure your teeth are retained in their ideal position. Dr. Schofield's office has been serving orthodontic patient's in Irving since 1980 when Dr. Cecil Alumbaugh open his doors. Dr. Schofield hopes to carry on that great tradition of family-based care and serve you for another 35 years! Please call, email or even text us and we look forward to helping you achieve your smile's potential."

This content was provided by Dr. Schofield "At our initial consult, we will go over the goals of your orthodontic treatment. It is important that we have a wonderful "game plan" from the start that focuses on your ideal treatment and result. If we "Begin with the end in mind" as Steven R. Covey says in his book 7 Habit of Highly Effective People we can be confident success will be our reward.

I look forward to working with all my patients and really consider them part of our treatment team - I can't do it without you! There really is a coaching aspect to orthodontics and I love to cheer my patients on with their hygiene, elastics wear and retention.

We want to be as accessible as possible to our patients and I provide my cell phone number to each active patient so that I'm available should they need me.

Being Spanish bilingual, it truly is an honor to work in such a racially diverse city as Irving. Patients from all walks of life are treated here and we embrace the diversity of our country that is highlighted so well in our city"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Schofield has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schofield has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schofield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schofield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schofield's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schofield

Dr. Schofield?
Dr. Schofield's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lyle Schofield, DDS
The kids and I would recommend Dr. Schofield to everyone! He has a great personality and always has a smile. His office feels like home away from home. Staff is friendly!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Schofield, DDS?
Dr. Schofield and his staff are absolutely 5 star. Very professional office and offer great personalized care. I can not say enough great things about my experience. Just wish I would have found him sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Schofield, DDS?
Dr. Schofield is hilarious, and he makes sure I understand the procedure and is very accommodating to me schedule and needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Schofield, DDS?
Great staff and a wonderful place to be. Excellent results on my teeth couldn't have done it without Dr. Schofield. Would recommend him to anybody.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Schofield, DDS?
Dr. Schofield has been my amazing orthodontics for over two years and he has always made me feel comfortable every time I went to my appointment. He was always flexible and helpful in making sure that my teeth had the best care ever and provided me with tips and methods that I could use to maintain...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Schofield?