Dr. Lygia Nabors, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry ·  Female · Age 36

Dr. Nabors

Nabors Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, Fort Walton Beach, FL

133 Beal Pkwy NW Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548

Dr. Lygia Nabors, DMD is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Fort Walton Beach, FL and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental in 2012 and practices cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Nabors' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nabors

4.2

Dr. Nabors?
Dr. Nabors' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lygia Nabors, DMD
No problem with Dr. Nabors. Her staff needs a lot of work. They suggest procedures while you are in the chair , but do not check insurance before starting. They admit they did wrong, but won't make good on their mistake. Cost me hundreds of dollars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lygia Nabors, DMD?
HORRIBLE DENTIST!!!! Don't go there if you want to keep your teeth. I had gone there for 2 to 3 years. She is a LAZY dentist! The dental hygienist pointed out to her twice I had a shadow above one of my crowns. She just blew it off. The underlying tooth had to be pulled and am now getting an implant to the tune of $4000. Yeah, thanks to Dr. Nabors. I let her know what happened and she could have cared less. Don't go to her, spread the word
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lygia Nabors, DMD?
Dr. Nabors is THE best! She is professional, knowledgeable, compassionate and takes pride in her work. She legitimately cares about her patients and always has a great attitude. I'd never go anywhere else. Don't worry about the bad reviews...some people can never be satisfied. Go she her if you need a dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lygia Nabors, DMD?
To my favorite dentist, Dr. Lygia Nabors! Thank you for giving me my smile back! NABORS Family & Cosmetic Dentistry is the best in dentistry in the area! She has a great team of family and staff. I have had poor teeth since I was a little girl and have had many dentists. Dr Nabors gave me beautiful smile back. Their fees are very reasonable, and affordable for all incomes, and he will work with you. She is very caring, compassionate, and patient with a desire to make his patients happy with thei
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lygia Nabors, DMD?
Absolutely would not recommend. From the completely unprofessional front desk staff (Candace) to the length of time waiting (average more then 15 minutes past appointment time), to being overcharged, to the questionable work (a temporary crown just falling off). I can not understand how this office stays open, how Dr. Nabors stays in business. I have never been more dissatisfied with a service provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lygia Nabors, DMD?
Dr Nabors is a great dentist. Uses the latest and best procedures and materials. The office is very, very clean and the entire staff are frriendly and make you feel at home. We will continue being patients as long as she in in practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lygia Nabors, DMD?
my experience with Dr. Nabors as well as the whole staff. sandy,jared,patti,sherri was wonderful, they made me laugh and comfortable in every aspect as I was crying over fillings and cleanings, wonderful manner, I had 3 visits with them and every one was better and better
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lygia Nabors, DMD?
I first went for a cleaning and soon after I broke an older crown. She got me in very fast and we decided on some cosmetic work (4 front upper crowns on my old crooked teeth) They look great! I can't stop smiling! Very good and positive experience with everyone involved! Top notch operation! Thank you to everyone involved, especially Dr. Nabors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lygia Nabors, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nabors?

Your smile is important to us! Our goal is to provide the best dental care possible for you and your family in a compassionate and caring environment. At Nabors Family and Cosmetic Dentistry we want to help you maintain your oral hygiene in a way that will keep your teeth and mouths healthy for a lifetime.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

2008
2005

• Portuguese

Dr. Nabors accepts

Dr. Nabors accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred
MetLife

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Nabors treats your condition or procedure