Dr. Lydia Lancaster, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Lancaster
1370 Grandview Ave Apt 408 Columbus, OH 43212

Dr. Lydia Lancaster, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Columbus, OH. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Lancaster's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lancaster

3.7

Dr. Lancaster?
Dr. Lancaster's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lydia Lancaster, DDS
Dr. Lancaster is professional and friendly. She listened to my concerns and did the adjustments when necessary. She is accessible and have no problem to schedule urgent appointment with to fix and ease things (like broken braces and poking wires). She was also able to help me schedule additional appointment to check with my concerns and status to expedite the whole process. I recently just got my braces off and am very happy with her treatment overall !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lydia Lancaster, DDS?
Dr. Lancaster worked miracles with my teeth. I probably broke my brackets 7 times but Dr. Lancaster would always be able to fit me in her schedule to fix my brackets. I’m currently in the army and my schedule has been spermatic, but Dr. Lancaster was able to work around my schedule. Thank you for all your hard work!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lydia Lancaster, DDS?
Terrible experience with Dr. Lancaster. Unprofessional, rude, and generally incompetent as a dentist. Multiple attempts to contact were unsuccessful to schedule follow-up treatment. There are a lot of dentistry options out there, with no one right answer. However, there is one wrong answer - Dr. Lancaster. Note: currently studying to be an orthodontist. Assuming they let her graduate, I would take my orthodontia-related business elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lydia Lancaster, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lancaster?

Dr. Lancaster accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Lancaster treats your condition or procedure