Dr. Lulu Hester-Alexander, DDS

Dr. Lulu Hester-Alexander, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lulu Hester-Alexander, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Washington, MD and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from Howard University in 1987 and practices dentistry.Read her story

8000 Indian Head Hwy Lowr Level

Fort Washington, MD 20744

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Scion Dental

Learn about Dr. Hester-Alexander

Dr. Hester-Alexander's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hester-Alexander "I am originally from New Jersey. I attended Georgetown University and St. Peter's University '77 and relocated to this area in 1980 I attended Howard University College of Dentistry and received D.D.S.in 1987 I also received the Advanced Dentistry Certificate the following year I opened a dental practice in downtown Silver Spring, MD in 1989 and another in Fort Washington in1998. I sold my Silver spring office in 2008. I am active in several dental organizations , Greek sorority, and my church. I enjoy traveling with my family and friends and playing tennis. I also play a little guitar from time to time."

This content was provided by Dr. Hester-Alexander "We make every effort to give the best of both the art and science of dentistry. We focus on the primary needs of the patient! After our examination we give our complete diagnosis and recommend a plan of treating your needs The goal of our caring and sympathetic practice is to achieve your complete satisfaction with your oral health. And we want you to be as comfortable as possible while we achieve it! We share our knowledge to prevent any future disease from lack of care at home once treatment completed. Good communication is key! we continue to take continuing education to keep us updated on any new procedures that would benefit our patients."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Saint Peter's University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • Howard University
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Hester-Alexander has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hester-Alexander has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hester-Alexander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hester-Alexander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hester-Alexander's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hester-Alexander

3.7

Dr. Hester-Alexander?
Dr. Hester-Alexander's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Hester-Alexander?