Dr. Lukman Beckles, DDS

Dr. Lukman Beckles, DDS

Prosthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Lukman Beckles, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Silver Spring, MD and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine in 2005 and practices prosthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

8730 Georgia Ave Ste 308

Silver Spring, MD 20910

• Ameritas
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Dental Network of America
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Beckles

Dr. Beckles' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Beckles "I graduated from Howard University School of Dentistry, where I achieved my Doctorate in Dental Surgery and then continued my advance (3) year degree in Prosthodontics from Columbia University. I've been practicing the art of dentistry for over 15 years. I love art, so esthetic design is a passion that I transfer over to my dental patients. I want all my patients to have the best esthetic smile. In my spare time I teach and spend time with my family and Man's best friend My Dog "Bushido""

This content was provided by Dr. Beckles "Beckles Prosthodontics has been practicing quality Dentistry in the Metropolitan D.C. area since 2013. While new to the area, the practice owner and founder, Dr. L. Bilal Beckles DDS MS, has been practicing the Dental Specialty of Prosthodontics for over 15 years. Dr. Beckles has worked with countless numbers of patients who have seen life changing results from the specialized care that they received. BP has made its mark in the Silver Spring and Washington D.C. region by exceeding the expectations of our patients by incorporating "Whole Health Dentistry". This not only provides the overview of a patients Oral Health, but also details how the state of their Dental health may be affecting that patients general health as well. Our Mission is to continue to provide and exceed this level of care throughout the years by keeping up-to-date on all of the newest advancements in the Dental field."

3  Practice Areas

• Prosthodontics
  • Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Reconstructive Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Howard University
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Beckles has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Beckles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beckles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beckles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beckles' Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beckles to family and friends

Dr. Beckles' Performance

Very knowledgeable and thorough with his explanation of problems and how to treat them. He focuses on my overall health along with my teeth. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank Beckles Prosthodontics! B. Johnson
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very passionate about dentistry and professional. The quality of my treatment was amazing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option