Dr. Louis Vita, DDS

Dr. Louis Vita, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Louis Vita, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Clifton, NJ and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 1985 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

991 Van Houten Ave

• Tension Headache
  • Tension Myositis-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Tinnitus
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

Dr. Vita is committed to providing the best, unique care for each patient. He stresses the importance of an individualized diagnosis based on a complete medical history, genetic predispositions and diagnostic measures. Dr. Vita values the worth of ea...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Vita?
Dr. Vita's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Louis Vita, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I am in healthcare and Dr Vita has has been taking care of me since he started his practice! I sent multiple family members to him because he is top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Vita, DDS?
Dr. Vita is a wonderful, caring and the top of the list when it comes to having a dentist that knows what he is doing and goes above and beyond to making sure each patient feels they are his only one. I have been a patient for over two years and have seen Dr. Vita continuously after having reconstructive jaw surgery. He is the best TMJ Facial Pain Specialist in New Jersey! Don't suffer any longer with any kind of mouth or facial pain, go see Dr. Vita and you will be extremely happy you did!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Vita, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Vita's for the last 25 years. I trust him wholeheartedly. He is a perfectionist with his work. Several years ago I was experiencing pain in my jaw. Dr. Vita diagnosed me with TMj and helped me through it. He custom-made me a mouthpiece to alleviate the pain. He has also made done many crowns, caps and fillings for me. I have never experienced any pain. The office is very well organized, I have never waited any longer than five minutes. Staff is very nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Vita, DDS?
Dr. Vita is amazing to say the least! I went to him for a second opinion and he recommended me to Dr. Piper for TMJ surgery. I can not thank him enough for all he has done in leading me on the right path to fix my TMJ problems. His consult was so detailed, took his time answering all of my questions and explained everything. After traveling down Florida to see Dr. Piper for the TMJ surgery, I am so thankful I have Dr. Vita nearby in NJ incase I need him, since Dr. Piper and Dr. Vita work to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Vita, DDS?
Dr. Vita provides an extremely thorough initial examination and report and sound follow ups. This is an old school doctor who is focused on providing the best care and attention to his patients. He is a good listener and puts in place a sound plan. In 10 weeks he was able to change my life for the better. My prior 2 doctors diagnoses were wrong. His was right and I feel 100% better. He is the best and I am writing this from my home after my treatments have been completed. Highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Vita, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Vita?

Insurance accepted

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Vita treats patients.