Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Female · Age 52

Dr. Kerber

Kerber Smiles

2901 35th St Kenosha, WI 53140

Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Kenosha, WI and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry / Doctor Of Dental Surgery in 1996 and practices pediatric dentistry.

Dr. Kerber accepts

Dr. Kerber accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Kerber treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kerber

Dr. Kerber?
Dr. Kerber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS
My child needed some dental work and has anxiety, particularly regarding the dentist due to a previous experience at a different provider. He also has a strong will and strength in general. But I know him and various things that can help him calm down. I was shocked by the lack of patience, the physical force, and things said to my child. I expected more from a pediatric dentist. I thought we were trying to minimize the trauma, and I get that he was somewhat sedated, but he remembers more than I'd like him to. I wish that at some point prior to the procedure, they would have asked what works to calm him down. And when I'm trying to calm him down, I wish they wouldn't have talked over me or continued trying to physically force him to comply which only gets him more terrified and resistent. I'm hoping this was a 1 time experience. I do appreciate the appt reminders and the office calling to check on him the next day. I also appreciate the technicians who have had patience with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Always have a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Just recently moved my kids to Dr Kerber’s practice and I can’t explain how happy I am with this decision. The staff was great with all 3 of my kiddos (9, 7 & 4yrs old). From the moment we walked in we felt welcomed and Dr Kerber personally making time to discuss each child’s situation made a big impact. From a parent who herself has anxiety about going to the dentist, I HIGHLY suggest this practice for your kiddos. Wish I could be a patient :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Kerber Smiles was everything that I could want from a pediatric dentist. They were extremely gentle and kid friendly. They did everything to make my daughter comfortable for her first dentist visit. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
My 3 year old son had 4 decaying teeth that needed caps put on along with other work and Dr kerber and her staff were phenomenal! My son is terrified of the dentist and starting from the first day we went there to now all I have experienced was patience, kindness, and quality in their work! If I could give 10 stars for the staff and overall experience I would!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Always look forward to our visit. Friendly staff! My boys love it here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Great experience as always. Very happy! My daughter has been very motivated to look after her teeth properly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
I didn't know there could be a dentist office this good. My kids have been terrified of the dentist, but Dr. Kerber completely changed that. My kids have had some semi serious dental issues and Dr. Kerber's staff is so amazing with kids and their facility is so kid friendly that my kids are no longer fear going to the dentist, they actually enjoy it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Excellent! I have a 5y/o and 3y/o and they both have had wonderful visits. The team makes them feel calm and does a great job walking them through each part of the appt. They also do a good job of keeping me informed and aware of how each appointment went.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
My daughter has special needs and the entire office were so accommodating and AWESOME!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
My son has high anxiety and always leaves with a smile. What more can a parent ask for!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Super caring & know well how to work with children. Way more patience than a regular dentist. If your child has sensitivity issues, or has difficulties at the dentist, you need to bring them here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
We went for an consultation. My 3 year old daughter was hesitant to say the least. The staff was amazing and went above and beyond to make both her and us comfortable! We went forward with Dr Kerber for oral surgery. They walked us through everything. Our daughters procedure went smoothly and we were kept up to date. I am more the pleased with our experience and would definitely recommend them to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Wonderful provider, wonderful staff and environment. Extensive work done with my daughter having previous bad experience at Aspen Dental. All went so smooth and she is not afraid anymore. Very grateful mom!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
From the moment you walk in the door you are greeted with a Huge Smile and Hello from Sue ( receptionist ). Ashley the assistant to Dr.Kerber is the most friendliest kind hearted adorable person . She makes my daughter and me feel so comfortable and at ease ..along with Dr.Kerber they make you feel like your the only one there . I love how Dr.Kerber comes out and talks to us after the appointment and makes sure we don’t have any questions and let’s Us know how our daughter did . Love this office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
For routine care children interact with the provider while parents interact through the assistive staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
A wonderful practice for ALL children. My son has zero fear of going to the dentist. Exceptional care and dental health maintemance. I highly recommend this practice. My son started seeing Dr. Kerber at age 2. He is now 17 and will transition into an adult dental practice. Be prepared: Your child will see the dentist and hygienist without mom or dad and NO CRYING.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
The staff are amazing with my 7 year-old boy who is shy with stranger and normally is not very cooperative when others try to brush his teeth. We've been going to the Kerber office since he was 2. Even though we moved out of Kenosha, we continue to visit the Kerber office every 6 months. This is the best pediatric dentist that I've found!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Everyone in the office is extremely friendly, welcoming, and knowledgeable. The facility is amazing for kids. Our kids just love going! After the last visit, the our five year old asked me to lay down so he could brush my teeth just like the dental hygienist does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Excellent dental services for children. I highly recommend Dr. Kerber and her staff because they make you feel comfortable and address questions/concerns.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kerber?