Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry •  Female • Age 53

Dr. Kerber

Kerber Smiles

2901 35th St Kenosha, WI 53140

Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS is a Pediatric Dentistry Practitioner in Kenosha, WI and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Tennessee / Postdoctoral Pediatric Dentistry Program medical school in 1999. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kerber to book an appointment.

Dr. Kerber's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kerber

Dr. Kerber?
What People Say About Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS
Dr. Kerber has taken care of both of my kids and she’s great. The staff explain everything to me and the kids and they involve them in everything and make the experience fun!
Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
The entire staff is so good with the kids. You feel welcomed from the moment you walk through the door.
Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Staff personnel are the best. Thanks for letting David continue to be seen. He does not mind coming to see you.
Richard Willoughby – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
We are always happy with the service at Kerber smiles! The staff and Dr are super friendly and interact great with the kids. They explain everything thoroughly from routine cleanings to emergency visits and any followup care! During the visit I had the Dr and the staff come out to update me multiple times on how my daughter was doing. Office is always clean and tidy. Plenty of toys and iPads to keep the little ones busy as they wait for siblings or their turn. Highly recommend. Thank you Kerber Smiles!
Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
My son was referred by his dentist who said he needed crowns, but they looked and thought fillings would be better. They made us feel so much more comfortable about the whole thing and made the overall experience great. We are switching and making this place our sons primary dentist
Meghan Weber – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Incredible experience with our 2 and 4 year old at Kerber Smiles! From the moment we walked in the staff went above and beyond to be sure our children were extremely comfortable and happy. Our daughter had to go back a few weeks later for a follow up and I was so excited to see she was actually excited to go. Thank you so much for the awesome service!
Felicia – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
My child needed some dental work and has anxiety, particularly regarding the dentist due to a previous experience at a different provider. He also has a strong will and strength in general. But I know him and various things that can help him calm down. I was shocked by the lack of patience, the physical force, and things said to my child. I expected more from a pediatric dentist. I thought we were trying to minimize the trauma, and I get that he was somewhat sedated, but he remembers more than I'd like him to. I wish that at some point prior to the procedure, they would have asked what works to calm him down. And when I'm trying to calm him down, I wish they wouldn't have talked over me or continued trying to physically force him to comply which only gets him more terrified and resistent. I'm hoping this was a 1 time experience. I do appreciate the appt reminders and the office calling to check on him the next day. I also appreciate the technicians who have had patience with him.
Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Always have a great experience.
May 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Just recently moved my kids to Dr Kerber’s practice and I can’t explain how happy I am with this decision. The staff was great with all 3 of my kiddos (9, 7 & 4yrs old). From the moment we walked in we felt welcomed and Dr Kerber personally making time to discuss each child’s situation made a big impact. From a parent who herself has anxiety about going to the dentist, I HIGHLY suggest this practice for your kiddos. Wish I could be a patient :)
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Kerber Smiles was everything that I could want from a pediatric dentist. They were extremely gentle and kid friendly. They did everything to make my daughter comfortable for her first dentist visit. I highly recommend them.
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
My 3 year old son had 4 decaying teeth that needed caps put on along with other work and Dr kerber and her staff were phenomenal! My son is terrified of the dentist and starting from the first day we went there to now all I have experienced was patience, kindness, and quality in their work! If I could give 10 stars for the staff and overall experience I would!
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Always look forward to our visit. Friendly staff! My boys love it here!
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Great experience as always. Very happy! My daughter has been very motivated to look after her teeth properly.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
I didn't know there could be a dentist office this good. My kids have been terrified of the dentist, but Dr. Kerber completely changed that. My kids have had some semi serious dental issues and Dr. Kerber's staff is so amazing with kids and their facility is so kid friendly that my kids are no longer fear going to the dentist, they actually enjoy it!
Kevin Pinter in Pleasant Prairie, WI – Feb 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Excellent! I have a 5y/o and 3y/o and they both have had wonderful visits. The team makes them feel calm and does a great job walking them through each part of the appt. They also do a good job of keeping me informed and aware of how each appointment went.
Kenosha – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
My daughter has special needs and the entire office were so accommodating and AWESOME!!!
Bristol, WI – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
My son has high anxiety and always leaves with a smile. What more can a parent ask for!
Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Super caring & know well how to work with children. Way more patience than a regular dentist. If your child has sensitivity issues, or has difficulties at the dentist, you need to bring them here.
Burlington – Dec 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
We went for an consultation. My 3 year old daughter was hesitant to say the least. The staff was amazing and went above and beyond to make both her and us comfortable! We went forward with Dr Kerber for oral surgery. They walked us through everything. Our daughters procedure went smoothly and we were kept up to date. I am more the pleased with our experience and would definitely recommend them to everyone!
Jennifer Walsh in Kenosha , WI – Nov 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?
Wonderful provider, wonderful staff and environment. Extensive work done with my daughter having previous bad experience at Aspen Dental. All went so smooth and she is not afraid anymore. Very grateful mom!
Gurnee, IL – Nov 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Kerber, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kerber?

• Pediatric Dentistry