Dr. Lori Fitzgerald, DDS

Dr. Lori Fitzgerald, DDS

DentistryFemaleAge 48

Dr. Lori Fitzgerald, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Canfield, OH. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fitzgerald to book an appointment.

Exquisite Dental Care

Dr. Fitzgerald's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fitzgerald

3.7

Dr. Fitzgerald?
  • Office environment (11)
  • Explained conditions well (10)
  • Listened & answered questions (10)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (4)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
I have been a patient of Dr. Fitzgeralds for years and have found her to be Professional and friendly. In a recent visit with one of her hygienist who has treated me several times in the past and we’ve had basic conversations about were we resided and children which we both have daughters in similar ages, she had asked me a question to which I responded and provided her an example of how things can be difficult in dealing with people in my profession I later received a letter from Dr. Fitzgerald’s dismissing me as a patient, this is quite embarrassing as I’ve been a professional for years. I contacted Dr. Fitzgerald who promptly returned my call to discuss the matter. Dr. Fitzgerald advised that her staff member felt uncomfortable and that she was concerned I knew where she lived and that she had a daughter, hello she told me that. I went there to have my teeth cleaned period. I’d ha e the conversation with me teenage daughters who could maturely understand the conversation better.
Respectfully Submitted – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fitzgerald, DDS?
Dr. Lori gave me great great advice on getting implants which I'm getting. I'm so happy with her She is a wonderful dentist that I would recommend going to. Wonderful staff
Delores Tutlewski in P – May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fitzgerald, DDS?
My family has been with Dr. Fitzgerald for 8+ years including my husband and 3 children now 18, 17 and 14. I highly recommend her to anyone. Over the years we have had teeth pulled, new & replaced fillings, root canals and crowns as well as various emergencies where she has always been able to see us at short notice. Dr. Fitzgerald is pleasant and very gentle especially with the children. The staff is friendly and the hygienists are very thorough.
Caroline Angelilli in Canfield, OH – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fitzgerald, DDS?
Dr. Fitzgerald and her staff are always prompt, courteous, and professional with me and my children. The office is always immaculate, which is important to a germaphobe like me!
Youngstown, OH – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fitzgerald, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Fitzgerald's since she has opened and I couldn't be more pleased with her staff and the work that she has done. She is patient, friendly, and very professional. She is also very good with young children. She has been seeing my two young boys for three years now and they both love going to the dentist now because of her. I highly recommend Dr. Fitzgerald for any one who is looking for a new family dentist!
Kaitlin B in Cleveland, OH – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fitzgerald, DDS?
I used to think Dr. Lori was a sweetheart. Not so much now. It's all about the money. I was a patient from the beginning. Good then. Staff was great. Not now. An established patient should not have to wait 6 to 7 months for new dentures. EVER. Her compassion is lost. It is a shame. She may be a "good" dentist,but not worthy of waiting half a year or more. Do yourselves a favor, find someone who still has some moral character and compassion intact.
Jane pear in Youngstown, OH – Aug 15, 2016
Jane, I am so sorry that you had a bad...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fitzgerald, DDS?
Nice place and people but they do not understand the meaning of the word emergency. I will be finding a new dentist.
Rob in Berlin Center – Jan 11, 2016
Rob I am sorry that you were not attended into in...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fitzgerald, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Fitzgerald?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Fitzgerald treats your condition or procedure