Dr. Long Huynh, DMD

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Huynh

Park Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

690 Goodlette Rd N Ste 100 Naples, FL 34102

Dr. Long Huynh, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Naples, FL. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Huynh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Huynh

Dr. Huynh?
Dr. Huynh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Long Huynh, DMD
Dr Long and his associates are excellent providers of dental care. He is thorough and meticulous. If he is dissatisfied with an outcome, he fixes it. He and his wife have replaced crowns for me and recently completed an implant. Office waits are rarely more than five minutes. His staff is professional and friendly.
Antonia – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
I am so happy that my friend referred me to Dr. Long. I had quite a bit of anxiety with my previous dentists but Dr. Long is the most gentle, caring dentist that I have ever met. He is very, very competent also. You will be in great hands if you see Dr. Long!
Modean in Naples, FL – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
Dr. Long is the most caring and compassionate medical professional I have ever been a patient of. He and his entire staff set the bar for medical professionals. I have a tremendous amount of respect for this office’s commitment to their patients and their community not to mention the quality of the care they provide. Thank you Doctor Long, thank you Park Dental!
Robin Cramer in Naples, FL – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
We recently moved to FL and Dr. Long and his staff made our transition from our dentist of over 20 years very comfortable and easy. The initial "get to know you" exam was so thorough and precise. After careful thought and consideration he presented a thorough and clear treatment plan. We are pleased to be patients of Dr. Longs and are so impressed with he and his office staff who are so friendly, competent and welcoming.
Naples, FL – Aug 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
Dr. Long and his entire staff work diligently to ensure your comfort and easy throughout your dental journey. From cleanings, to diagnostic and restorations everything is discussed and a plan put into place. In house insurance is another option for uninsured patients which has been wonderful for us. I have had very unusual dental problems and Dr. Long has always directed my care appropriately. The office is very helpful to the community through sponsoring different local charities each year.
Coral Calderon in Naples, FL – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
Dr. Long Huynh is the most amazing dentist one could ever go to. He is so caring and really tries his best to get what you (as a patient) truly desire. He takes his time and is gentle and meticulous with his work. I got composite veneers on my 7th and 10th teeth and when I saw the final result it even brought me to tears. Dr. Long is not only a dentist, but an artist in creating the most impressive final product. I wouldn't want to go to any other professional, I highly recommend him. Thank you
Bailey Herington in Naples, FL – Jun 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
Dr. Long and his entire team are GREAT! Awesome staff, comfortable atmosphere, very flexible appointment times, very professional, NO pain! I'm so very happy with my two new crowns. Exceptional fit and look. To top it off the office is surrounded by a beautiful garden.
Colette in Bonita Springs, Fl – Mar 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
Once again, Park Family & Cosmetic Dentistry has exceeded my expectations!! It was time for my 6 month teeth cleaning - I had tried 5 other Dental practices in Naples and their hygienists with no luck. I was so pleased with Dr. Long when he fixed my tooth that I decided to schedule with one of his hygienists. I had Kim and I must says she is the BEST!! I have already schedule my next appointment in 6 months. Now my friends are scheduling with Park Family & Cosmetic Dentistry.
Victoria in Naples, FL – Mar 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
I am so happy to have Dr Long as my dentist..I had 2 bad experiences with dentists locally, so I interviewed 7 dentists before deciding on Dr Long...he is impeccable with his work, great manners and kindness by all the staff, state of the art equipment including digital x-rays. I highly recommend this wonderful man and dentist.
Dianne in Naples, FL – Mar 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
I had heard nothing but good things about Dr. Long and his practice and in further research learned that Dr. Long is THE ONLY Certified Cosmetic Dentist in Naples, with impressive credentials at that! He really spent quality time with me explaining his recommendations and listening to my concerns. No pressure at all. Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship and Dr. Long is a perfectionist. He really went above and beyond for me and I am so appreciative. I can’t stop SMILING! I LOVE MY NEW SMILE.
Chelsea in Naples, FL – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
Very attentive and understanding, patient and experienced.
Jack, S in Naples, FL – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
Dr Long and his staff made me feel at home and his work is excellent. He took a broken tooth and make it look line it never happened.
Naples, FL – Feb 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
Love this practice. Now, my forever dental team. From the time I first step into the office to the very end I was treated with ultimate respect. Dr. Adisco and her team, Roberta and Liz, actually asked me what I wanted and expected...not the other way around. I was walked through the results of my X-rays and given options to ponder. The teeth cleaning, complements of Liz, removed all traces of plaque and stain. Go visit the Parker Dental country club. You will be happy you did.
Paula in Naples, FL – Jan 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
Dr. Huynh is OUTSTANDING! I shopped for two years for someone I could trust and afford to do the massive dental work I was facing. I needed implant removals, many, many extractions, full sets of upper and lower dentures along with new implants. Dr. Huynh led me through the process effortlessly with optimal care. i can't say enough about the fantastic nature of Dr. Huynh and his staff. Cleanliness, professionalism - TOP NOTCH and FIRST CLASS! Thank you Park Family Dentistry1
Jack Roberts in Bonita Springs, FL – Nov 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
1) Nice staff welcomes you, fill out tons of forms w/health/RX hist. Discussed poss. implant revamp. 2) Dentist starts ordering CT scans, etc. 3) Dentist didn't read RX history; implants cannot be done. You get the bad news and have a "Financial" guy come to break COST news $30K to do what? They want you to sign contract; charges over the top, WHAT?. I felt I was at a Car Dealership where the guy in the back comes and pressures you to just buy the car. 4) Spent almost $1K for nothing.
Jan P in Naples, FL – Nov 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
Dr. Huynh has honed a dental skill set guided by a heart centered on serving others; a one in a million kind of dentist. He and his team of professionals in dentistry are uniquely accommodating, engaging, and take to heart the needs of their patients. Intuitively. Take it from one with a dental history a mile long -- Dr. Huynh met me where I was -- and listened. He offered his expert recommendations. And together -- we crafted a treatment plan designed with my needs at the center. Me happy.
Dr. Ruth in Naples, FL – Oct 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
Dr Samanta Adisco and her crack team of Assistants including Tammy, Anna and some other great ladies are really crazy about beautiful Teeth! I also love the sweet heart of a Receptionist (Stacey) who really understands the concept of welcoming customers into this establishment. I mean honestly unless you are Bill Murray getting a Root Canal from Steve Martin in Little Shop of Horrors, We hate going to the Dentists. But this Lady and her Group make it a bearable. I especially love the deco
Molly Chismark in Naples Florida – Aug 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?
They are wonderful! Best Dentist I have ever been to and I have been to so many. Sweet and kind Dr. Samantha Andisco, DMD is amazing as well as every lady I met who works with her. They are funny, professional and enduring. I would be crazy to say I enjoy going there but if you have to go to the Dentist she is the Lady to see. When I had three teeth pulled at once they sent me home with bag that included chicken noodle soup. I almost fell over. The place itself is amazing with beautiful
Jackie Webber in Naples Florida – Aug 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Long Huynh, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Huynh?

The PFCD dental practice team partners with committed patients to guide them through the journey in a family-like, nurturing and a welcoming environment with the most advanced technology and constant never-ending improvement. Expectation is to be exc...

• Cosmetic Dentistry