Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Huynh

Art Dental

10586 San Pablo Ave El Cerrito, CA 94530

Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in El Cerrito, CA. He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE and practices dentistry.

Dr. Huynh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Huynh

Dr. Huynh?
Dr. Huynh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD
His is great doctor
Vero – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD?
Very professional and so kind highly recommend
Shyam in El Cerrito, CA – Jun 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD?
I definately recommend DR. Loc Huynh and his team. I like the service they provide , specially for implants. I have one and l feel very comfortable with it. No pain or discomfort at all. Thank you very much Dr.
Maria D Esqueda in San Pablo, CA – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD?
My dentist Dr Huynh is simply the best dentist. Not only does he have current and amazing knowledge and skills in dentistry, he is gentle and genuinely cares for his patients. He is truly interested in the overall health and welfare of my family. My kids and I have been seeing Dr Huynh for over 10 years and our teeth are in excellent condition. The staff in the office are also very professional and provide outstanding customer service. Thank you Dr Huynh and Team.
Mary Dugbartey in Hercules , CA – Dec 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD?
What is listed in the 'About Me' section on this site describes Dr. Huynh very well. My experience has always been great at Art Dental, from the doctor to the staff, and I especially agree with the word "comprehensive". Dr. Huynh does everything needed in dentistry. I did not have to run from one office to another looking for a specialist. I had many things done that brought me from having numerous bad teeth to healthier teeth, including an implant. I highly recommend Dr. Huynh!
Ham in CA – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr Huynh & his entire staff! Everyone in the office was friendly, courteous and professional. Excellent service!
Daula in Berkeley, CA – Sep 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD?
I had a very positive experience. I have had a fear of the dentist based on previous experiences with dental treatment. This experience was very good and comfortable.
Apr 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD?
Overall grading: Five stars. We like the office since it is close to where we live. A lot of parking space. No waiting time every time we come. The longest waiting time probably 15 minutes. Dr. Huynh always cares about us ( the whole family). Whenever any problem arrives, he took his time and address them all. We feel comfortable and trustful to come here at Art Dental by Dr. Loc Q. Huynh, DMD.
Jennett in Oakland, CA – Aug 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD?
I had a terrible tooth ache. Dr. Huynh was professional, friendly and took very good care of me and when i left i felt confident that i would heal. I recommend art dental.
Mary Hogden in Berkeley – Mar 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD?
Dr. Huynh treated my 88-year old father for several dental issues over the last year and a half, including those inadequately addressed by other dentists. Work done includes fillings, a bridge, crowns, and implants. My father is very happy with Dr. Huynh’s dentistry skills, as well as the respect and kindness with which he treats his patients. Most important, my father trusts Dr. Huynh, and recommends him highly.
Feb 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD?
He is a good dentist with nice staff. Office is clean. Very responsive.
Berkeley, CA – Oct 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD?
Dr. Huynh is probably my favorite Healthcare provider. Had some weird situations and the Dr. was always right with his diagnosis. He really treats his patients like family. I love 4 hours away and make plans for a dental visit when I get back to the bay area. All around good guy.
Rori Clark in Arroyo Grande, CA – Aug 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD?
Today, 6/9/16, I had my first visit for Xray and cleaning by a staff of Art Dental Centre. I was very impressed with their State-of-the Art equipment and felt at home and comfortable in their Xray and cleaning room. After the initial cleanIng, Dr. Loc Huynh came in to check on me and did further cleaning on my teeth. I could tell he's an expert, knowledgeable and skilled dentist besides being a courteous, gentle and honest person. Truthful, because he gave me an honest opinion about my teeth.
Leticia Lao in El Cerrito, CA – Jun 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD?
Dr Huynh is very experienced and confident he put me at ease on the first visit I had a lot of missing teeth and the ones that were left were in bad condition he not only gave me hope but now with his prosthesis I have all my teeth again it looks natural and most important, I CAN EAT I feel blessed to have found such a talented dentist
Phyllis jackson in Richmond , Ca. – Mar 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Huynh?

University Of California At San Francisco-Ucsf
Highland Hospital Oral Surgery and General Dentistry Department
UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
University of California At Berkeley

• University of California at San Francisco School of Dentistry AEGD Outstanding Clinical Performance Award, 2004
  • Implant Dentistry Achievement Award, 2008
  • University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine ASDA Periodontal Plastic Surgery Research Award, 2002
  • University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine ASDA Endodontic Mental Nerve Research Study Award, 2003