Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD

Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD

Dentistry | Male

1. Gentle Care 2. Understanding patient's needs. 3. Providing all options before treatment. 4. Up-to-date technologies and materials. 5. Comprehensive oral and health care

Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD is a dentist who practices in El Cerrito, CA.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Huynh's Experience

Visiting Dr. Huynh

Dr. Huynh accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Huynh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Huynh to family and friends
Dr. Huynh's Performance
in Berkeley |
I had a terrible tooth ache. Dr. Huynh was professional, friendly and took very good care of me and when i left i felt confident that i would heal. I recommend art dental.
Dr. Huynh treated my 88-year old father for several dental issues over the last year and a half, including those inadequately addressed by other dentists. Work done includes fillings, a bridge, crowns, and implants. My father is very happy with Dr. Huynh’s dentistry skills, as well as the respect and kindness with which he treats his patients. Most important, my father trusts Dr. Huynh, and recommends him highly.
Berkeley, CA |
He is a good dentist with nice staff. Office is clean. Very responsive.
in Arroyo Grande, CA |
Dr. Huynh is probably my favorite Healthcare provider. Had some weird situations and the Dr. was always right with his diagnosis. He really treats his patients like family. I love 4 hours away and make plans for a dental visit when I get back to the bay area. All around good guy.
in El Cerrito, CA |
Today, 6/9/16, I had my first visit for Xray and cleaning by a staff of Art Dental Centre. I was very impressed with their State-of-the Art equipment and felt at home and comfortable in their Xray and cleaning room. After the initial cleanIng, Dr. Loc Huynh came in to check on me and did further cleaning on my teeth. I could tell he's an expert, knowledgeable and skilled dentist besides being a courteous, gentle and honest person. Truthful, because he gave me an honest opinion about my teeth.
in Richmond , Ca. |
Dr Huynh is very experienced and confident he put me at ease on the first visit I had a lot of missing teeth and the ones that were left were in bad condition he not only gave me hope but now with his prosthesis I have all my teeth again it looks natural and most important, I CAN EAT I feel blessed to have found such a talented dentist
Have you seen Dr. Loc Huynh, DMD?
Are you Dr. Huynh?

Compare Dr. Huynh

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Huynh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Huynh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Gingivitis
  • Mouth Ulcer

University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
    Highland Hospital Oral Surgery and General Dentistry Department
    University Of California At San Francisco-Ucsf
    University Of California At Berkeley

• Vietnamese

Dr. Huynh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huynh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Clear Dental Braces