Dr. Lobat Zainali, DDS

Dr. Lobat Zainali, DDS

Orthodontics | Female | 50 years old

45 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

We recognize that every patient has different needs, and we pride ourselves in providing courteous service to each person who walks through our doors. Whether you are an adult, adolescent or child, our knowledgeable doctor and staff are committed to helping you achieve the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve. Our highest goal at Dr. Zainali's orthodontic office is for parents and families to know that they are placing their children in caring, comfortable and compassionate hands. Our treatment area is always open to parents, and Dr. Zainali and her staff love to have open communication with all patients and their families. We want our patients — whether 7 or 70 years old — to feel completely at ease in our office, and we will do everything we can to help you have a pleasant experience while in orthodontic treatment.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Zainali's Experience

Visiting Dr. Zainali

Dr. Zainali accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zainali has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zainali's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zainali to family and friends
Dr. Zainali's Performance
Bethesda, MD |
We've been going to Dr. Zainali for approximately 17 years... She has been all three of my children's orthodontist, and now she's mine!!! My children have completed their orthodontic care, and all have beautiful smiles!! I had Invisalign care with Dr. Z, and now have the smile I always wanted. She and her staff are warm, friendly and so professional. I couldn't imagine going to anyone else for our orthodontic care!
in Frederick, MD |
I like that I have Dr. Zainali as my Orthodontist. She is very productive and knows what she doing. Also, her staff and assistants are working well with my teeth. I like them because they entertain me a lot and its not booring out there. You will feel that you are having fun when you are there, you won't be able to feel that you are in pain?
Woodsboro, MD |
Dr Zainali goes above and beyond for her patients. She met us at the office in a weekend night (she lives 40 minutes away)to fix a broken bracket!
Frederick, MD |
Dr. Zainali and her staff are wonderful! They are proficient, kind and patient with any questions I have. I would highly recommend!
All staff is wonderful!!
in Frederick, MD |
Both of my children have had great experiences with Dr. Zainali and her staff. She is forthright, honest and kind. The front office staff makes it easy to schedule appointments, handle insurance forms. Liliana is their favorite hygenist! She is calm, caring and can make even the most nervous of patients stay calm. Would highly recommend!
She's a good orthodontist
in Point of Rocks Md |
Great service with professional staff!
Gaithersburg, MD |
Personalized Orthodontics with a genuinely caring atmosphere!
Frederick, MD |
Dr. Zainali is very caring and conscientious in making orthodontic plans and decisions. Her staff is very friendly and flexible with scheduling any bracket repairs.
in New Market, MD |
Dr Zainali and her staff are caring and attentive. Their work is excellent and they are great at educating patients on all of the available options. They are great at working with families on insurance and payment plans. We could not be happier!
in Frederick, MD |
Dr. Zainali and staff are extremely courteous and efficient. Highly recommend them!
in Jefferson, MD |
I have had the pleasure of know Dr Zainali for many years. She has help all three of my kids have a beautiful smile. She is always willing to talk to you and explain everything.
in Sharpsburg, MD |
Dr. Zainali is a great medical professional who honestly cares about her patients and their families. I recommend Dr. Zainali to everybody who likes excellence, zero waiting times, and clean environment.
in Sharpsburg, MD |
First and foremost, Dr. Zainali and her staff did a great job fixing my daughter's teeth. In addition to their expertise, there has always been a very friendly family-like atmosphere, and they have always done excellent job trying to accomodate our scheduling needs. I sincerely recommend Dr. Zainali and her staff.
in Columbus, OH |
she's very sweet with her patients & takes time to talk to them every visit .
in Boonsboro, MD |
Dr. Zainali is extremely personal and competent! She did not know that I am a physician. I had been to 2 other Orthodontists with my oldest daughter prior to seeing Dr. Zainali. I was not confident about assessment or plan. In addition, Dr. Zainali's office staff is friendly and very professional from the front desk, to the back. They are consistently personable on the phone and in person. It has very nice to have a good experience when getting care for my children! My daughter loves her!
in Baltimore, MD |
My son feels realy good when he goes there the DR She and her norses are really nice.
in Brunswick MD |
Dr. Z and her staff always make us feel welcome. The staff does everything they can to work around a working parents schedule. Dr. Z worked with our insurances and our budget.
in Jefferson |
Dr. Zainali is very experienced and has treated my son and several of my boys' friends. She has also treated many of the students with whom I work.
in Frederick, MD |
Love love love Dr. Zainali and her staff! Me and my daughters all see her and she is wonderful. Never had one negative experience in her office during the past five-is how years my family has been patients there. Highly recommend her.
Walkersville, MD |
Helpful staff. Answer all of our questions. We are in and out quickly. Kids are happy coming here which is important to me.
in Frederick, MD |
Dr. Zainali is very patient and bery efficient with her work. Did an excellent job
in Middletown, MD |
I felt very comfortable with her knowledge and experience in describing the treatment necessary for my granddaughter.
Middletown, MD |
My daughter's orthodontic issues were extensive. Dr. Zainali and her staff have gone above and beyond in their efforts to explain and provide the proper treatment.
in Smithsburg,Md |
Dr. Zainali has always treated her patients like her family.!
in Silver Spring, MD |
Very caring, friendly, professionnal.
Have you seen Dr. Lobat Zainali, DDS?
Are you Dr. Zainali?

Compare Dr. Zainali

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Zainali says...

"I am passionate about the art and science of orthodontics and have invested most of my life in mastering it. The most rewarding aspects of my job are being able to be a part of an incredible transformation of my patients' teeth and facial structures and witnessing how this transformation influences their self-esteem in a positive way. I also greatly enjoy interacting with patients and their families. Over the course of orthodontic treatment, I look forward to building friendships and relationships with my patients, which I cherish for life. What is exciting about orthodontics is that no single mouth looks exactly the same, so orthodontics remains challenging and fun. My team and I believe in giving personal attention to our patient in a warm and inviting atmosphere where patients feel at home while receiving the highest orthodontic care."

Dr. Lobat Zainali grew up in Tehran, Iran and earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the National University of Iran in 1985. Shortly after, she and her husband moved to the United States. She proceeded to attend the dental school at Howard University in Washington D.C., where she attained the highest scholastic achievement and graduated with honors as the number one ranked student in her class. She received more than 15 honors and awards at graduation and was inducted to the prestigious Omicron Kappa Upsilon society. She immediately continued her post-graduate training in the orthodontic department of Howard University to specialize in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics and graduated with outstanding achievement in 1993.

After graduation, Dr. Zainali has been practicing as a solo provider in the Frederick, Maryland and the Washington D.C. areas and has had the privilege of creating thousands of beautiful, healthy smiles for the past 22 years. Dr. Zainali is a professor of orthodontics at Howard University and has trained more than one hundred capable orthodontists over the past 16 years. Teaching has kept Dr. Zainali abreast of the latest orthodontic treatment techniques, and she incorporates these new treatment modalities in her everyday practice.

Dr. Zainali is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. Less than 20% of American orthodontists have been awarded with such a prestigious title. She is also an active member in many leading dental and orthodontic organizations, including the:

• American Board of Orthodontics
  • American Association of Orthodontists
  • American Dental Association
  • Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
  • Maryland State Dental Association
  • Frederick County Dental Society
  • Maryland State Society of Orthodontists

Dr. Zainali's Care Philosophy

We recognize that every patient has different needs, and we pride ourselves in providing courteous service to each person who walks through our doors. Whether you are an adult, adolescent or child, our knowledgeable doctor and staff are committed to helping you achieve the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve.

Dr. Zainali says...

At Dr. Zainali's orthodontic office, our mission is to provide an enjoyable environment of exceptional care for our patients. We provide orthodontic treatment for children and adult of all ages. We use conventional braces, clear braces and invisalign to correct your dental or skeletal orthodontic problems. Dr. Zainali spends one-to-one time with each patient and is devoted to clinical excellence. We are committed to enhance the quality of life of the people who come to us for their orthodontic health care. Our entire staff  genuinely cares about each patient and take time to know every one who visits us. Dr. Zainali and her knowledgeable staff explain treatment procedures and answer any questions to maximize our patient's understanding of the treatment and to enhance their treatment outcome.

Dr. Zainali's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Zainali has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zainali's Board Certifications

Howard University
    Howard University
    National University of Iran, Tehran

• Farsi

Dr. Zainali does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zainali and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics