Dr. Lita Rodriguez, DDS

Dr. Lita Rodriguez, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lita Rodriguez, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Stockton, CA and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from Peruvian University Cayetano Heredia / Academic Program Of Medicine in 1987 and practices dentistry.Read her story

2363 W March Ln # C

Stockton, CA 95207

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia
  • US Health and Life Insurance Company

Learn about Dr. Rodriguez

Dr. Rodriguez's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rodriguez "I received a degree in dentistry at Cayetano Heredia University in 1987. Furthermore, I received a California Dental License in 1994 and an Oral Sedation License in 2003. I was also an associate member of the Pediatric Department at the University of California in San Francisco. I loves working with children, so I focuses my practice to pediatric dentistry. Through my volunteer efforts at St. Raphael and various educational seminars, I am working to promote kids dental and overall health."

This content was provided by Dr. Rodriguez "At Millennium Dental team are pleased to provide high quality dentistry services for your family.

Patients come to Millennium Dental  because they know they will always receive personalized care using the latest advances in the dental field. We believe that a beautiful smile can improve  life enormously.Furthermore, healthy teeth and gums are vital for overall well-being.  Each member of our team is dedicated to ensuring our patients are well-informed and comfortable at all times. At Millennium Dental, we will never begin a treatment or procedure until all of your questions have been answered and you feel relaxed and at ease.

We invite you to browse our website (millennium-dental.net) to learn more about our practice."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• Peruvian University Cayetano Heredia / Academic Program Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Peruvian University Cayetano Heredia / Academic Program Of Medicine

Dr. Rodriguez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rodriguez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rodriguez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodriguez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rodriguez's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodriguez to family and friends
Dr. Rodriguez Says:
"

"I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great service with us and attention, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to providing you the best care"

"