Dr. Lita Rodriguez, DDS

Dr. Lita Rodriguez, DDS

Dentistry | Female

At Millennium Dental team are pleased to provide high quality dentistry services for your family.

Patients come to Millennium Dental  because they know they will always receive personalized care using the latest advances in the dental field. We believe that a beautiful smile can improve  life enormously.Furthermore, healthy teeth and gums are vital for overall well-being.  Each member of our team is dedicated to ensuring our patients are well-informed and comfortable at all times. At Millennium Dental, we will never begin a treatment or procedure until all of your questions have been answered and you feel relaxed and at ease.

We invite you to browse our website (millennium-dental.net) to learn more about our practice.

I received a  degree in dentistry at Cayetano Heredia University in 1987. Furthermore, I  received a California Dental License in 1994 and an Oral Sedation License in 2003. I was also an associate member of the Pediatric Department at the University of California in San Francisco. I loves working with children, so I focuses my practice to pediatric dentistry. Through my volunteer efforts at St. Raphael and various educational seminars, I am  working to promote kids dental and overall health.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Rodriguez's Experience

Visiting Dr. Rodriguez

Dr. Rodriguez accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Rodriguez's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Dr. Rodriguez Says:

"I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great service with us and attention, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to providing you the best care"

Are you Dr. Rodriguez?

Compare Dr. Rodriguez

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Rodriguez's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rodriguez says...

Dr. Rodriguez received her California Dental License in 1994 and an Oral Sedation License in 2003. She was also an associate member of the Pediatric Department at the University of California in San Francisco.

Dr. Rodriguez loves working with children, so she focuses her practice to pediatric dentistry. "As a pediatric I experienced in providing dental care for infants and children and strives to make these special patients feel comfortable during their examinations and treatments". Through her volunteer efforts at St. Raphael and various educational seminars, she is working to promote kids dental and overall health.

Teeth, gums (an examination of your gums will detect if any gum disease is present or needs treatment), tongue, jaw, head, and neck are examined to diagnose any possible issues with glands or joints, such as TMJ (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction) disorder. If necessary, Dr. Rodriguez may recommend additional x-rays, an oral

Dr. Rodriguez says...

In addition to regular examinations and cleanings, Dr. Rodriguez may recommend further services to protect oral health. Preventative sealants help to protect the teeth from decay. They are made of clear plastic and are applied to pits and grooves in the teeth. Before applying sealants, the tooth is cleaned and dried. Fluoride treatments are also essential to preventing tooth decay for both children and adults and are part of a regular dental examination and cleaning. "I have performed these procedures many times".

Mouth guards, "night guards," or athletic guards, may be recommended for children that constantly grind their teeth at night, clench their jaws, or are extremely active in sports. Mouth guards can protect the teeth from excessive wear and tear and can prevent severe dental trauma for kids that are highly active or athletic.

- Dental examination

- Pediatric dentistry

- Cosmetic Dentistry

- Sedation Dentistry

- Invisalyng

- Six Month Smiles (clear cosmetic braces)

Dr. Rodriguez says...

Dr. Rodriguez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Discoloration

Peruvian University Cayetano Heredia / Academic Program Of Medicine

Graduated in 1987

Peruvian University Cayetano Heredia / Academic Program Of Medicine

Dr. Rodriguez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodriguez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings