Dr. Lisa Tran, DMD

Endodontics ·  Female · Age 32

Dr. Tran

Lisa D. Tran, DMD

119 W 57th St Ste 700 New York, NY 10019

Dr. Lisa Tran, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in New York, NY and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine in 2013 and practices endodontics and dentistry.

Dr. Tran accepts

Dr. Tran accepts the following insurance:

MetLife

• Infected Tooth Pulp
  • Root Canal
  • Root Canal Retreatment
  • Tooth Pulp Inflammation

Lisa D. Tran is originally from Pennsylvania and studied at Villanova University before completing her dental school training at the prestigious University of Pennsylvania. While in dental school, she was in the Clinical Dentistry Honors program, rec...

• Endodontics

Dr. Tran?
Dr. Tran's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa Tran, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Tran and her team are fantastic. Hard to call a root canal a "good experience" but Dr. Tran squeezed me into her schedule for an emergency visit, I had virtually no wait on either of my visits, and the experience was painless. This is a well-run practice that works extra hard to make sure patients are comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Tran. Also, quite pleased to get such high quality at a 57th street location while still being able to use my insurance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Tran, DMD?
I truly can’t rave enough about Dr. Tran! I came to her in excruciating pain on a Sunday, and she made the time to see and treat me right away. She is extremely smart and competent while also being incredibly kind, compassionate, and gentle. She goes the extra mile to personally check in on her patients after their procedures; something I found to be unique. There is absolutely no one else I would go to for my endodontic needs in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Tran, DMD?
One of the nicest people I have met overall, I needed an emergency root canal and was in so much pain and Dr. Tran was able to make time for me. She was very understanding and even took her time to explain the concept to me. I would recommend Dr. Tran to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Tran, DMD?
Dr. Tran saw me not even 3 hrs after I found out I needed a root canal. I had never had one before. She sensed my anxiety as well as my physical discomfort & was very calming explaining everything through each step of the process & truly made what could have been a horrible experience as relaxing as it could be. I would not hesitate to return to her, in fact I had a 6 month check just to make sure all was well & will be be back in another 6 months for a gratis check again! Simply the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Tran, DMD?
I would highly recommend Dr Tran to all the people I care about. She saw me first for an emergency appt Sunday morning on Memorial Day weekend. I was in a lot of discomfort and from the start, she was empathic and knowledgeable. She took excellent X-rays which showed that I had numerous problems and infections in more than one tooth. Her diagnosis made all the difference in my follow up dental care. Her discoveries helped my regular dentist. She's caring, gentle and skilled - the best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Tran, DMD?
Dr. Tran is extremely skilled and compassionate. She did a retreatment of a root canal that was infected. Explained the diagnosis and procedure; then afterward has followed up with me several times to ask about pain. I was worried about fracturing the crown, but she was so skilled that it was kept intact, saving me several hundred dollars. Procedure was smooth and painless, with normal amount of soreness after. Could not ask for a better endodontist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Tran, DMD?
I got a referral to Dr Tran for a root canal. I was in pain, so she fit me into her schedule immediately to stop the pain, then did the root canal later the same day. I needed a followup, and she came in EARLY to complete the procedure. She is a most caring dentist, and the office is super-convenient and relaxing. I have been pain-free since I met her... so HIGHLY recommend to friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Tran, DMD?
I would 100% recommend Dr. Tran to anyone needing a root canal. I called the clinic and spoke to Dr. Tran and she set up an appt for me that afternoon. When I went in, she immediately numbed by gums to relieve the pain. She was very personable and took the time to explain everything in detail, she was great! Before I left, she made herself very accessible and gave me her number in case there were any issues. The next day, she also checked in to see how I was doing which was really nice of her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Tran, DMD?
I felt no pain post my Root Canal. She is very patient & polite and explained me the entire process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Tran, DMD?
Dr. Tran is wonderful. She is so professional and explains the whole process, which I've never experienced before. It's extremely helpful in understanding your own oral health. Her staff is super nice and helpful. She makes herself reachable by mobile as well. You can text her if you have any questions. She is very responsive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Tran, DMD?
I went to Dr. Tran for a root canal. As someone who gets anxious going to dentists, I will say that Dr. Tran's professionalism, care and concern put me totally at ease. So much so that I wish she could be my dentist on a regular basis rather than just for endodontistry, for which she excels. She was extremely gentle and explained everything thoroughly and also followed up with a phone call to make sure I was doing ok after the visit. Doesn't get better than this . Thank you Dr. Tran !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Tran, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tran?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Tran treats patients.