Dr. Lisa Muff, DMD

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Lisa Muff, DMD
Dr. Lisa Muff, DMD is a dentist who practices in Easton, PA. She is 54 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Muff to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Muff's Performance
in Bethlehem, PA |
I was referred to Dr. Muff from a colleague and had to see her on an emergency basis. I was seen immediately and my chipped tooth was taken care of painlessly. I found Dr. Muff and her entire staff to be professional and friendly. The Dr. answered all of my questions and performed the most thorough exam I have ever had. I recently took my children to see her and we are thrilled with the treatment that was performed. I would highly recommend Dr. Muff to friends and family.
in Easton pa |
I've been a patient of Dr. Muff for over a year. She and her staff are excellent and always Make me feel so comfortable. They are knowledgeable, friendly and explain everything in detail.
in Easton, PA |
I have to say I was very impressed with the quality of care I received. The doctor was very attentive and was genuinely concerned about me and my issue. All the girls in the office were very pleasant. I would definitely recommend this dentist.
in Pottsville, PA |
I have been going to Dr. Muff's office for over 15 years. I don't trust any other dentist with my teeth besides her. I made that mistake once by going to a dentist who performed a root canal he could not do and I'm still paying for it 8 years down the line. She is very knowledgeable and cares for her patients by getting them in with specialists ASAP when the need arises. Staff is all very friendly and considerate to my needs. There is a reason why I drive an hour out of my way just to go here.
in Branchdale, PA |
I was referred to Dr. Muff over 15 years ago and heave been going ever since. I have found her to be Professional and very knowledgeable in what she is doing. Dr. Muff and her staff have been friendly and helpful whenever I have gone. I would strongly recommend her if you are looking for a dentist.
in Pottsville, PA |
One of my molars broke while I was eating. Dr. Muff agreed to take me as a patient when my previous dentist (of 35 years) said I would have to wait almost 2 weeks for treatment. He did not consider it an emergency since it was not abcessed. After three days, a friend suggested I call Dr. Muff. She saw me the next morning. She was able to save the tooth by clearing the decay and capping it. I have continued to see Dr. Muff for nearly two years. Very Competent dentist. Great office.
in Easton, PA |
Caring doctor, friendly staff and cozy clean comfortable office
in Easton, PA |
I am thrilled I discovered this office. The doctor and staff are so friendly! I went into the office with an issue I have seen 3 previous dentist for but no one could find the problem. Dr. Muff found it right away. I have sent my whole family there as well as my friends. I would highly recommend Dr. Muff's office!
in Easton, PA |
The office was dirty. The hygienist was so rough that I was in pain for days- and I get my teeth cleaned every 6 months and have never had a cavity (I'm in my late forties). Dr. Muff herself was trying to tell me that I should have four of my teeth drilled and filled (not that I had cavities -just to strengthen them). What? No way! Only go to this dentist if you're a masochist who enjoys having dental work done for no good reason and have some money to throw away. STAY AWAY!!! FAR AWAY!!!
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Muff, DMD?
Are you Dr. Muff?

Compare Dr. Muff

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Muff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Dr. Muff does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Muff and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Muff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Muff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Muff does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Muff and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.