Dr. Lisa Mangiarelli, DMD

Dr. Lisa Mangiarelli, DMD

Orthodontics | Female

Patient satisfaction is first. We treatment plan each case to fit the patient's preferences and include them in their treatment planning.

Dr. Lisa Mangiarelli, DMD is an dentist who practices in Orlando, FL. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mangiarelli to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Mangiarelli's Performance
in Auburndale |
Had a great 1st visit with the staff and Doctor! I genuinely look forward to seeing the team once a month for my adjustments. They worked with my out of pocket expense and made me a payment arrangement that suited my finances. HIGHLY recommend!
in Orlando, FL |
Absolutely love Accent Orthodontics. Dr. Lisa Mangiarelli is a phenomenal Doctor. She explains treatment thoroughly, is very knowledgeable, and takes time to listen to her patients. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends and family. This office exceeded my expectations. Great staff as well!
Orlando, FL |
I'm extremely happy with the Orthodontic treatment Dr. Mangiarelli and her staff has provided my Family. My daughter had Phase I done 2 years ago. She can't wait to have all permanent teeth to start orthodontic treatment and have the perfect smile. My son got his braces this week and is looking forward to his new smile. I'm almost done with my treatment and I'm super excited. We strongly recommend Dr. Mangiarelli because she is dedicated and she cares. The staff is professional and friendly.
in Orlando, FL |
I was a patient of Dr. Mangiarelli where i got my braces and let me tell you guys it was awesome! Dr.Mangiarelli gave me my smile back i was super self conscious of my teeth before i got my braces but once i was done with treatment i was so happy with my results! Dr. M is super cool and so nice she explained everything to me in detail and kept me in the loop with my treatment until i finished. I definitely would recommend accent orthodontics to anyone looking to get there smile on!
Orlando, FL |
Dr Mangiarelli is efficient yet gentle. You can really tell her and her staff are passionate about thier work. They have a patient first approach, which I love! She really made me feel comfortable and confident that I was getting the best dental care possible. Ive been to both of her locations, they are clean, state of the art facilities. I recommend Accent Orthodontics to all my family and friends!
in Celebration, Florida |
I have had great service and a great time since the first time I walked in the door. All the staff welcomes me with smiles, laughter and always seem so genuine about their interest in me as a person as well as a patient. I was very nervous about getting braces at my age (over 40), they made me feel comfortable and my teeth have responded quickly to the adjustments the doctor has chosen for my teeth. I've been her patient since July 2016. I highly recommend her & her staff.
in Orlando, FL |
It was an awseome experience, the staff was very helpful, knowledgeable, and very professional.
in Orlando Florida |
Dr. Mangiarelli and all the staff are very sweet, I used to have anxiety to go to the dentist until I found this office! If you need an orthodontist, GO THERE!!! I just finished my treatment and Im so happy with the results! Thanks Dr. Mangiarelli, you are the best!!
in Orlando, FL |
I am not sure how else to say this; DO NOT GO TO THIS ORTHODONTIST. I chose Dr. Lisa Mangiarelli because, quite frankly, she offered me the cheapest price for my invisalign treatment. She was very kind at first and I seemed easy to work with. At the end of the treatment it was a completely different experience. I am now getting treatment at a different orthodontist because her work was incomplete and flawed. I did not get what I paid for and she does not honor her work or her word.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Mangiarelli, DMD?
Are you Dr. Mangiarelli?

Compare Dr. Mangiarelli

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Mangiarelli's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mangiarelli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

Dr. Mangiarelli does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Mangiarelli and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2006

University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2004

Westminster College

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Mangiarelli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mangiarelli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics