Dr. Lisa Mangiarelli, DMD

Dr. Lisa Mangiarelli, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lisa Mangiarelli, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2006 and practices orthodontics.

4137 W Town Center Blvd

Orlando, FL 32837

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Mangiarelli

This content was provided by Dr. Mangiarelli "Patient satisfaction is first. We treatment plan each case to fit the patient's preferences and include them in their treatment planning."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Westminster College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Mangiarelli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mangiarelli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mangiarelli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mangiarelli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mangiarelli's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mangiarelli to family and friends

Dr. Mangiarelli's Performance

They are nice doctors and they take care of their patients and the are always in a reallly good mood
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Had a great 1st visit with the staff and Doctor! I genuinely look forward to seeing the team once a month for my adjustments. They worked with my out of pocket expense and made me a payment arrangement that suited my finances. HIGHLY recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Absolutely love Accent Orthodontics. Dr. Lisa Mangiarelli is a phenomenal Doctor. She explains treatment thoroughly, is very knowledgeable, and takes time to listen to her patients. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends and family. This office exceeded my expectations. Great staff as...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I'm extremely happy with the Orthodontic treatment Dr. Mangiarelli and her staff has provided my Family. My daughter had Phase I done 2 years ago. She can't wait to have all permanent teeth to start orthodontic treatment and have the perfect smile. My son got his braces this week and is looking...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was a patient of Dr. Mangiarelli where i got my braces and let me tell you guys it was awesome! Dr.Mangiarelli gave me my smile back i was super self conscious of my teeth before i got my braces but once i was done with treatment i was so happy with my results! Dr. M is super cool and so nice...more
Are you Dr. Mangiarelli?