Dr. Lisa Gonzales, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 59

Dr. Gonzales

Lisa R Gonzales DDS PA

10203 Leavenworth Rd Kansas City, KS 66109

Dr. Lisa Gonzales, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Kansas City, KS. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Gonzales' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gonzales

2.6

Dr. Gonzales?
Dr. Gonzales' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa Gonzales, DDS
I have been a patient of Dr. Gonzales for 15 years. Dr. Gonzales and her dental hygienists have always listened to my concerns and have addressed issues I have had. Dr. Gonzales is very thorough and always explains what is going on in my mouth in terms that I understand. Her office is always neat and very clean. I would recommend Dr. Gonzales to anyone looking for a GREAT family dentist. She also offers services to those without insurance with a reasonable plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Gonzales, DDS?
Managed to schedule my children for appointments during their spring break. Each child had to return again for "another filling" or another treatment. I would rather get all fillings completed at one appointment and let my child not eat for a few hours while the local wore off, than go two or three times for fillings on only 1 side of their mouth at at time. Also, I tried to schedule cleanings, no any availability on days I needed. Sorry-too inconvenient to continue at this provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Gonzales, DDS?
Every time I visited Dr. Gonzales, somehow, some issue was always found. Gingivitis, decaying fillings, etc. I had to take 3 afternoons off work to have a crown fitted. The tooth continually hurt after that. I switched dentists and was told the root that had been worked on for endless hours had cracked. I can only assume it was from hours upon hours of trying to cram a crown in my mouth. I have also sat in a dental chair while Dr. Gonzales yelled and reprimanded her employees.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Gonzales, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gonzales?

Dr. Gonzales accepts

Dr. Gonzales accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Dr. Gonzales treats your condition or procedure