Dr. Lisa Musgrave, DDS

Dr. Lisa Musgrave, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lisa Musgrave, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Beulah, MI and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry in 2002 and practices dentistry.

124 S Benzie Blvd

Beulah, MI 49617

Learn about Dr. Musgrave

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Musgrave has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Musgrave has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Musgrave does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Musgrave and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Musgrave's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Musgrave

2.9

Dr. Musgrave?
Dr. Musgrave's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa Musgrave, DDS
Dr. Musgrave was our dentist before she moved to MI. She does a great job leading her team to provide high quality care. She always provided information and options for me and for my family members when we had work that needed to be done. I never felt any pressure to have certain procedures and her...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Musgrave, DDS?
I have had the best dental experience with Dr. Musgrave. You can tell she is very passionate about the people she treats. She really took the time to listen to my fears. She set my mind at ease. I felt very comfortable and she was extremely patient with me. I will never go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Musgrave, DDS?
Had an old filling replaced with a new one and have had no issues with any procedures. Lisa was very professional and informative as to what procedures were going to be done. One of the best dentists I have had and I feel very comfortable whenever I am at Dr. Musgrave's office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Musgrave, DDS?
I have spent many, many hours in the dental chair , so I have feel that I am a good judge of Dr. Musgrave' work. I just had an upper crown placed and it is awesome! My gigantic food trapper spot that I had is gone, I'm not going crazy digging it out constantly, and my new crown looks natural and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Musgrave, DDS?
Completely destroyed my mouth to the point that I have to have intense dental work done to repair what she did to my teeth. I highly recommend you find another dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Musgrave, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Musgrave?