Dr. Lisa Baker, DDS

DentistryFemaleAge 61

Dentistry

Dr. Lisa Baker, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Bloomington, IN. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Lisa Baker, DDS

Baker Family Dentistry

4217 E 3rd St Bloomington, IN 47401 ()

Dr. Baker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Baker

3.1

Dr. Baker

I was told by the hygienist that I had some decay on a lower tooth. I was also hoping to have a bridge repaired during my visit. No services were offered by Dr Lisa, (probably because I have HIP insurance ) which directed me to her office in the first place. I had waited months for the appointment, and it was a complete waste of time! Thanks a lot! Totally unprofessional!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dissatisfied Patient – May 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Baker, DDS?
I went in for a root canal, she did it, the pain never went away and she pretty much called me a liar when I told her I was still having pain. I had to go back in within a month and she redid it. I have had 11 root canals over my life, I knew she hadn't done it correctly. I am still in pain and have asked for my records to go see a different dentist since I get no return calls and she does NOT do what she says. She also charged me for the whole procedure since my insurance doesn't cover root canals. Afterward I found out she went ahead and charged my insurance, for her mistake, and claimed it was an injury to get them to pay. I have contacted my insurance who is now doing an investigation into not only my claim but anyone else with my insurance that she has seen. I was told my records would be emailed last Friday and I received nothing. I am going to the office on Monday to get my records, since it is against the law for her to refuse to give them to me.
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Tammy Withrow – Feb 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Baker, DDS?
I have seen Dr. Baker three times in the past year, and each time I have been pleased with the attentiveness Dr. Baker and her staff give their clients, starting right at the entrance with the very friendly and helpful receptionist. For the first time ever I was able to have surface cavities filled without the use of pain numbing shots and without pain. Dr. Baker and her assistants have explained what I would feel and allowed me to test it out for just a second first to be sure I was ok with it. They walked me through each step they would be doing ahead of time so I didn't have to be surprised by anything, which I greatly appreciated. As most of the time, I have been in a room with multiple chairs and patients, I have been very impressed with how respectful and efficient Dr. Baker and her team are with each patient.
Feb 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Baker, DDS?
She is an excellent dentist with a wonderful chair-side manner! As a new patient with a dental issue that lingered from previous visits with my former dentist, she thoroughly explained my options recommending the least aggressive treatment. This treatment proved to just what was needed and I have been pain free. Her entire team is friendly, professional and also very skilled. I now actually look forward to visits to the dentist and feel I have a valued partner!
Liz G. in Bloomington, IN – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Baker, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Baker?