Dr. Lisa Babb, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsFemale

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Lisa Babb, DMD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Mt Lebanon, PA. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Lisa Babb, DMD
528 Washington Rd Fl 2 Mt Lebanon, PA 15228

Dr. Babb's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Babb

Dr. Babb

I had the most wonderful experience at Babb Ortho and I couldn't wait to share it! Dr. Babb and her staff are kind, professional, and informative. Dr. Babb took a lot of time to make sure all of my questions were answered, I was comfortable throughout my entire treatment, and she tweaked my plan a few times to ensure I would have the best results. She is the sweetest! Her entire staff (shout out to Kathy!) is a pleasure to work with. I'm extremely pleased with my results, especially considering I was told by other dentists/orthodontists that my crossbite and spacing could not be fixed with Invisalign. If you are looking for the best provider of Invisalign in the Pittsburgh area, Babb Ortho is your option. I couldn't be happier with my new smile but I will miss visiting the office to catch up with Dr. Babb and her staff. Thank you all so much, I'm thrilled!
Raechul Ouellette – Dec 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Babb, DMD?
Dr. Babb has been seeing my daughter for the last 8 months. All I can say is that she is amazing. Not only is she great with my daughter, but she and her staff have been wonderful to work with. We had an issue with an insurance claim that was unresolved on the insurance end. However, she and her staff acted in a professional manner to resolve the issue on their end, even though it was not their fault. Dr. Babb and her staff always go above and beyond. Their customer service is outstanding!
Pittsburgh, PA – Apr 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Babb, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Babb?

At Babb Orthodontics we take pride in offering friendly, personalized care tailored to suit the needs of our patient.  We love what we do and it will...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry
University of Pittsburgh / School of Dentistry
University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus

What other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.

What are Dr. Lisa Babb, DMD's top areas of care?

Dr. Babb frequently treats Damon® System, Dental Brace, and Dental Crowding. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Babb treats.

Where is Dr. Lisa Babb, DMD's office located?

Dr. Babb's office is located at 528 Washington Rd Fl 2, Mt Lebanon, PA 15228. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Lisa Babb, DMD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Babb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Lisa Babb, DMD?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Babb treats your condition or procedure

• Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment
  • Underbite

Dr. Babb accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Babb has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(412) 343-5100Find providers who accept this insurance