Dr. Lisa Ameer, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Ameer

Palm Beach Children's Dentistr

420 S State Road 7 Ste 140 Wellington, FL 33414

Dr. Lisa Ameer, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Wellington, FL. She practices pediatric dentistry.

Dr. Ameer accepts

Dr. Ameer accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Ameer treats your condition or procedure

• Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Ameer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ameer

4.2

Dr. Ameer?
Dr. Ameer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa Ameer, DMD
I highly recommend Dr. Ameer! We have been patients with her for 3 years and love her and her staff. Everyone treats you like family and my kids are so happy. She is conservative and doesn't push fillings and products on you like other offices. And her office is a fun, comfortable atmosphere with ipads and video games!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Ameer, DMD?
This office is so fun! My 3 and 6 year olds absolutely loved coming to this office. Dr. Ameer was so friendly and made us all feel so comfortable. I'm so happy we finally found a down to earth, fun and friendly office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Ameer, DMD?
Our family loves everything about Dr Ameer and the staff. After a very difficult visit at another pediatric dentist, my son was terrified and so was I. From beginning to end everyone went above and beyond to make both kids comfortable. They were leaving so happy with all the prizes and telling me about funny jokes one of the staff told them about teeth. They are actually excited to go back. Highly recommend this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Ameer, DMD?
Dr. Ameer is fantastic! We are so happy we found this office. She is kind, patient and very informative. The hygienists are also so pleasant and knowledgeable. From the initial phone call i was hooked the staff is so professional and very nice. thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Ameer, DMD?
Very caring with my kids. Love the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Ameer, DMD?
Very nice place until you don’t allow them to do something to your child that you do not agree with. went in to the office and my chil needed a tooth removed under anesthesia. The staff did not allow my husband to be present during this traumatic procedure. I called the office and asked to speak to a manager and asked them to please make an exception, They became very rude and when i asked for my records they dismissed us from the practice. Very nasty and rude doctor. Don’t take your baby’s here
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Ameer, DMD?
We came to Palm Beach Children's dentistry a few years back and have been overwhelmingly pleased with the results. Dr. Ameer and the staff are incredible. Its amazing how fun and relaxed they make the experience for my two children. Most kids dread going to the dentist while mine get in the car before me...they are ready to go! And that is a compliment. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Ameer, DMD?
Terrible service. Terrible time management/scheduling. Waited over an hour to be seen, & when I said that we had no more time for the appointment, they gave me attitude & said we weren't welcome back. They messed up; it would have gone a long way if they had just apologized instead of insulting. Also, when I have to leave, that's not the time to offer other services. Perhaps at any point during my toddler's hour-long wait, you could have given a tour. DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS PLACE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Ameer, DMD?
She's all about the money!! 300 for a simple extraction. Do not bring your kids here. Daughter got a gum infection from a rough dental hygienist!!! She will bill for whatever she can even if services aren't rendered. Stay away from this practice!!! Rip off dentist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Ameer, DMD?
The doc is quite lovely, professional and competent. Juggling three kids busy schedules with an office open M to Th is difficult to work out unless I pull kids out of school. I called to reschedule for the third time due to unexpected happenings, and was told by the staff that I should be charged $75 to reschedule, even though my appointments were 3 1/2 weeks away. This time, the fee would be waived, she said. This seems unreasonable. Be careful you don't inconvenience this staff, or you'll pay.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Ameer, DMD?
Dr Ameer and her staff are amazing. I called looking for a same day appt for my daughter and dental trauma from the playground. Her staff immediately said to come over and that I would be worked in to the schedule. Everyone was kind and patient with me and my little one, who was scared. Thank you again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Ameer, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ameer?