Dr. Lindsey Reed, DDS

35 Reviews
Dr. Reed

St. Louis Pediatric Dentistry

4142 Keaton Crossing Blvd Ste 102 O Fallon, MO 63368

Dr. Lindsey Reed, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in O Fallon, MO and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from University of Missouri - Kansas City / School of Dentistry in 2008 and practices pediatric dentistry.

At a glance

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Quiet hospital Patients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. See hospitals

Dr. Reed accepts

Dr. Reed accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Assurant Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Coventry Health Care of Missouri

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Reed treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Extraction
  • Traumatic Dental Injury Treatment
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

Dr. Reed's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Reed?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reed

2.7

Dr. Reed?
Dr. Reed's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lindsey Reed, DDS
Dr. Reed recommended a plan that was very aggressive and unnecessary. She planned on pulling two front teeth from my new 3 year old and said they would turn black if I didn't. Another local pediatric dentist found that totally unnecessary and my now 6 year old just lost his front tooth. Thank God I got a second and third opinion. 3 years later and I am still so upset by this experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Reed, DDS?
My children were in for a cleaning and an x-ray yesterday. I mentioned to the dental assistant (note: there are no dental hygienists in this practice, only dental assistants) that both of my children have visible calculus build-up. Dr. Reed even mentioned the redness of my son's gums- but she failed to perform the appropriate scraping away of that tartar (not talking about the fluoride treatment that was applied after her extremely rapid exam of them). We felt like cattle being pushed through for our money. As well- Dr. Reed lied to me about my son't teeth to exaggerate the severity. She suggested that he had 8 cavities. That 3 of those teeth were still baby teeth and she would extract these, but that the other remaining 5 were "ALL adult permanent teeth" which was absolutely untrue. There were 2 adult teeth with cavities and 3 molars that would eventually fall out. My son is 8 and hasn't lost any of the 8 'baby molars' that he will lose. Inadequate cleaning/unprofessional dentist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Reed, DDS?
Dr Reed is smart, caring and takes excellent care of all four of my kids. I am a physician and I am impressed by her professionalism and kindness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Reed, DDS?
Refused to see my 6yr old who was in pain/bad tooth. They were aware of her condition, 2900 dollars of work they had just quoted the day before. Friday charged $349 for cleaning/xrays/exam - quoted 279 on phone and in office.. Monday refused to see my daughter, stating they didn't think they could work with me- because I I got furious when they said they could not see her for 20 days-she was in pain! I did see other reviews similar- may be they thought I would not pay? Unethical practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Reed, DDS?
This is the most horrible experience I have ever had with a pediatric dentist. I never complain and very very rarely leave negative revues. They could not handle a simple filling for my son and recommended expensive anesthetic procedures in place of it, simply b/c a 4yr old was a little nervous & squeamish at the dentist (imagine that!). When I replied to their "how was your visit" review, they called and refused to see us again, leaving my son with cavities & me to start over again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Reed, DDS?
Would not treat my super cooperative children unless they would have Nitrous Oxide, a treatment they did not need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Reed, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Reed?

• Pediatric Dentistry

Baker University
2010
2008
2004

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Reed treats patients.

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)