Dr. Lindsey Hoppe, DDS

Dr. Lindsey Hoppe, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lindsey Hoppe, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Inlet Beach, FL and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from University Of Texas At Houston in 2003 and practices dentistry.Read her story

12805 US Highway 98 E Ste K-201

Inlet Beach, FL 32413

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hoppe

Dr. Hoppe's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hoppe "When people find out that I am a dentist, they almost always ask, "What made you become a dentist?" There are so many things that led me down this career path! It started with some dental problems I experienced as a child, which had a negative effect on my self-esteem. My family dentist when I was growing up in Texas was a great guy, and when he took care of my dental problems, he truly changed my life. I never forgot that. So when it came time to make career decisions in college, I took stock of all the things I love: I love people and interacting and socializing with others, I love science, I love art, and I love making things with my hands. When I reflected on how my family dentist changed my life all those years ago, it dawned on me that dentistry was a perfect fit for me. All these years later, I'm happy to report I was right. "

This content was provided by Dr. Hoppe "30A Smiles brings a new and refreshing experience in dental care to the Emerald Coast. Advanced dental services, including advanced cosmetic dentistry and comprehensive implant dental services along with complete family dentistry, will now be available in the 30A area. With a wealth of experience and advanced training, our prestigious team is led by Dr. Derek Fleitz and Dr. Lindsey Hoppe. We are excited to announce our new, innovative, and modern dental design studio located in 30Avenue. Whether you are lucky enough to be a local, or you're choosing us for your destination dentistry, we are honored to offer exceptional dental care and beautiful, healthy smiles for the entire family. Our focus is excellence in dentistry with superior customer service and the latest in modern dental technology. Come see our beautiful Inlet Beach Dental Office and we'll treat you like family."

1  Practice Areas

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Texas At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Hoppe has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hoppe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hoppe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoppe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hoppe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoppe to family and friends

Dr. Hoppe's Performance

She is THE BEST dentist ever!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Hoppe is so pleasant and very easy to talk to and will answer any questions you might have. I love her and all the staff that I’ve had the pleasure to meet. They are all wonderful! Had nothing but good experiences!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She is so skilled and knowledgeable . She inspires confidence and enhances that with excellent treatment You and your family will discovery the same experience when you make an appointment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Hoppe was amazing! I have never been so impressed with a dental office & staff. Allison was wonderful, as well! I am grateful for the compassionate & comprehensive care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Always a pleasure to be in your office with your very knowledgeable, professional, efficient, smiling team and doctors! Thank you 30A Smiles!
Are you Dr. Hoppe?