Dental Hygiene  |
Female
Linda Saulter
Linda Saulter is a dental hygiene provider who practices in Waterville, ME.

Madison location

81 Western Ave

Waterville, ME 04901

Learn about Linda Saulter

• Dental Hygiene

Linda Saulter does not have any board certifications listed.

• Fluoride Varnish
  • Root Planing
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

Education data for Linda Saulter is unavailable at this time.

Linda Saulter has no awards or honors listed.

Linda Saulter has no media or publications listed.

Linda Saulter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Linda Saulter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Linda Saulter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Linda Saulter to family and friends
4.0
Linda Saulter's Performance
Waterville, ME |
Linda is an extremely knowledgeable dental hygienist and does excellent work. She provides a thorough dental evaluation and cleaning, while minimizing patient discomfort......and at reasonable rates. Highly recommended.
in Norridgewock, ME |
I have been going to saulters dental since she opened. She is very friendly an the price is right. She always tells me how I'm doing an when I need more than a cleaning an leaves it up to me on what I do. I would recommend her to anyone ??
in Skowhegan, ME |
The cleanings I have receive at Saulter Dental over the last 2+ years have been far superior to the cleanings I endured at the two different dentists I had seen in the years prior. Her attention to detail and genuine concern for patient comfort are unparalleled.
in China, ME |
I have been going to Saulter Dental for many years. It has always been a pleasure seeing Linda. Her super friendly personality and knowledge in the the dental field is amazing , and always puts me at ease. I would refer her to anyone looking for an exceptional dental hygienist. Also, her prices are very affordable, about $30.00 less than other hygienists quotes. Amazing !!!
Skowhegan, ME |
Linda is a very good hygienist. She goes to great lengths to instill how I need to clean my teeth at home. Because of her effort, I know my teeth will be healthier in my mouth for many years to come.
Topsham, ME |
Top notch facility. Have been seeing Linda since she started Hygeine and have never been dissapointed or dissatisfied with either her or her staff. Office is always clean, staff friendly and cheerful. I would highly recommend her for all, especially children.
in Winslow Maine |
Linda is well trained, well versed in dental knowledge and does a very thorough evaluation and cleaning. She is very personable as well. She has good technique and did not cause me to experience any discomfort. I would not hesitate to recommend her!
Worcester, MA |
Unsafe, cold, unstable environment. False advertising---charging double to clean top and bottom. Treating patients and accompanying adults disrespectfully.
My office fees. Routine dental cleaning 76.00 Periodontal maintenance 92.00 per visit. A Routine dental cleaning is a cleaning every 6 months. If you have not had your teeth cleaned in 10 to 20 years then you can expect it may take between 1 to 5 visits to complete. A periodontal cleaning involves Deeper pocket depths and heavier debris on your teeth. Each visit will be charged out and will be the patients responsibility. I am sorry you felt this was not explained to you correctly.
in Pittsfield, ME |
she quoted me 75. per visit and both times it came to 92. The first visit was more involved than usual, but the second was less than usual regarding time and effort. I thought she was rough as my gums remained tender (sore) for 5 weeks. She also recommended using baking soda and hydrogen peroxide as a cleaning and rinse agent. The medical field know hydrogen peroxide is no longer recommended for any reason, especially rinse. My experience with her would suggest she is passive aggressive.
Please understand that your periodontal condition required significantly more attention than just a routine cleaning. At the 2017 Yankee Dental Congress convention in Boston, several courses advised the use of baking soda and peroxide for their periodontal patients. I have seen remarkable results, decreasing puss and bleeding, and will continue to recommend it to my patients. I am sorry you were unhappy with your appointment and wish you the best in finding an office that fits your needs.
Have you seen Linda Saulter?