Dr. Linda Molee, DMD

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 58

Dr. Molee

Linda Jaye Molee DMD

390 Schanck Rd Freehold, NJ 07728

Dr. Linda Molee, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Freehold, NJ and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from Umdnj-New Jersey Dental School in 1986 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Molee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Molee

Dr. Molee?
Dr. Molee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Linda Molee, DMD
Great doctor, great staff. Long time patient, very satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
Dr. Molee is professional,thorough,gentle and so nice.Chris, the hygienist was wonderful! Gentle, all hand scaling.I am a retired dental hygienist; I’m choosy! The office was immaculate, friendly and organized.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
Dr. Molee is the nicest dentist. She and her hygenist, Joanne, take really good care of my teeth and Dr. Molee helps me when i have a cavity. and she is awesome
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Molee and her staff. I am absolutely terrified of the dentist and never liked going. I can now say that I am actually happy and willing to go. They are super nice and truly care about your well being. I highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
My good friend Patty recommended Dr. Molee when I was looking for a new dentist a few years ago. She is very professional and caring. She has a wonderful staff of friendly woman who are accommodating and personable. My confession is that I hate going to the dentist....but Dr. Molee and her staff make it so much better. I know I am getting great care and I experience almost no discomfort! Nice job doc and shout out to my friend Patty who recommended her. She has never steered me wrong!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
Dr. Molee is invested in her patients and in their oral health. Very personable and friendly, while also free to make suggestions and provide details about what's happening in the patient's mouth. Chris Ganz is the most efficient and thorough hygienist to be found anywhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
Dr. Molee and the entire staff under her practice are a rare commodity. I actually enjoy going to the dentist and have no fear of any pain or treatment. In fact I laugh with the staff as if they were my family. If I could I would stand outside her practice waiving a sign to encourage folks to see Dr. Molee. In all honesty My wife agrees with me that Dr. Molee is wonderful. Her experience and her personality is a reflection of herself and staff. Very fortunate to utilize the staffs expertize.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
Dr. Molee and her staff are fantastic! Whether it's an appointment for a cleaning, or another procedure, their professional, personable and calm manner put you right at ease! There is no other dentist I would recommend as highly as I would recommend Dr. Molee!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
I visited Dr. Molee about a month after my daughter had gone to her about a wisdom tooth extraction. The staff is very warm and friendly, as well as professional. Being a nervous dental patient, Dr. Molee was very patient and reassuring, as well as her whole staff. I received extraordinarily good care from all, and I feel much more confident going to have my dental work done. I highly recommend Dr. Molee and her whole staff for any dental work you may need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
I had first went to DR. Molee when she opened her office when I leaved in Freehold Twp. I lived there for 27 years and then moved to Manahawkin. I still go to Dr. Molee, in fact it must be about 30 years with the same dentist. She's great!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Molee?

1987
1987
1986
1982

Dr. Molee accepts

Dr. Molee accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental