Dr. Linda Molee, DMD

DentistryFemaleAge 60

Dr. Molee

Linda Jaye Molee DMD

390 Schanck Rd Freehold, NJ 07728

Dr. Linda Molee, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Freehold, NJ and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Umdnj-New Jersey Dental School medical school in 1986. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Molee to book an appointment.

Dr. Molee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Molee

Dr. Molee?
  • Appointment scheduling (24)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (24)
  • Explained conditions well (24)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I have been going to Dr. Molee for over 24 years and even when I moved to Brick I still have been with her. When I go to the dentist it feels like family and they always remember what we talked about in my last visit. I highly recommend Dr. Molee and her staff!
Zachary Symanski – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
Great doctor, great staff. Long time patient, very satisfied.
May 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
Dr. Molee is professional,thorough,gentle and so nice.Chris, the hygienist was wonderful! Gentle, all hand scaling.I am a retired dental hygienist; I’m choosy! The office was immaculate, friendly and organized.
Freehold, NJ – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
Dr. Molee is the nicest dentist. She and her hygenist, Joanne, take really good care of my teeth and Dr. Molee helps me when i have a cavity. and she is awesome
Brittany sessa in freehold , NJ – Sep 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Molee and her staff. I am absolutely terrified of the dentist and never liked going. I can now say that I am actually happy and willing to go. They are super nice and truly care about your well being. I highly recommend them!
Megan – Jun 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
My good friend Patty recommended Dr. Molee when I was looking for a new dentist a few years ago. She is very professional and caring. She has a wonderful staff of friendly woman who are accommodating and personable. My confession is that I hate going to the dentist....but Dr. Molee and her staff make it so much better. I know I am getting great care and I experience almost no discomfort! Nice job doc and shout out to my friend Patty who recommended her. She has never steered me wrong!
She Scalgione in MANALAPAN NJ – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
Dr. Molee is invested in her patients and in their oral health. Very personable and friendly, while also free to make suggestions and provide details about what's happening in the patient's mouth. Chris Ganz is the most efficient and thorough hygienist to be found anywhere.
Freehold, NJ – Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
Dr. Molee and the entire staff under her practice are a rare commodity. I actually enjoy going to the dentist and have no fear of any pain or treatment. In fact I laugh with the staff as if they were my family. If I could I would stand outside her practice waiving a sign to encourage folks to see Dr. Molee. In all honesty My wife agrees with me that Dr. Molee is wonderful. Her experience and her personality is a reflection of herself and staff. Very fortunate to utilize the staffs expertize.
Carmine in Howell,NJ – Mar 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
Dr. Molee and her staff are fantastic! Whether it's an appointment for a cleaning, or another procedure, their professional, personable and calm manner put you right at ease! There is no other dentist I would recommend as highly as I would recommend Dr. Molee!!
Jen De Lellis in Freehold, NJ – Mar 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
I visited Dr. Molee about a month after my daughter had gone to her about a wisdom tooth extraction. The staff is very warm and friendly, as well as professional. Being a nervous dental patient, Dr. Molee was very patient and reassuring, as well as her whole staff. I received extraordinarily good care from all, and I feel much more confident going to have my dental work done. I highly recommend Dr. Molee and her whole staff for any dental work you may need.
Patricia in Freehold, NJ – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
I had first went to DR. Molee when she opened her office when I leaved in Freehold Twp. I lived there for 27 years and then moved to Manahawkin. I still go to Dr. Molee, in fact it must be about 30 years with the same dentist. She's great!!!
Bernard Gerstenblatt in Manahawkin, NJ – Sep 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
Dr.Molee runs a warm, family oriented professional office. My entire family has gone to her for years and has always received the finest of care from Dr. Molee and her experienced staff of hygienists.
Freehold, NJ – Aug 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
I have been a patient for many years and always have a great experience during my visit. The staff are very pleasant to deal with, they are thorough, knowledgeable and professional, and always make you feel welcome and comfortable. They take the time to speak to you about yourself and your general health with genuine concern. Dr. Molee has a gentle touch and is very easy to talk to about any dental concern.
Christine R. in Freehold, NJ – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Molee for over 10 years. The whole staff is very friendly and professional and makes dental appointments an enjoyable experience. I would recommend Dr. Molee to anyone and everyone!!
Adam Epstein in Freehold, NJ – Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Molee for 13 years. Before her, I could never find a dentist that I felt comfortable or "at home" with. Unfortunately, because of this, my dental health had suffered. Because I am at ease with Dr. Molee and her incredible, friendly, efficient staff, especially her hygienist, Joanne, I keep my regularly scheduled appointments and my smile shows it. My entire family goes to Dr. Molee. I am so grateful for her dedication to her patients! I highly recommend Dr. Molee!
JW in Howell, NJ – Jul 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Molee?

1986