Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Linda Molee, DMD
Dr. Linda Molee, DMD is a dentist who practices in Freehold, NJ.

390 Schanck Rd

Freehold, NJ 07728

Learn about Dr. Molee

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Molee is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Molee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Molee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Molee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Molee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Molee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Molee to family and friends
Dr. Molee's Performance
in Manahawkin, NJ |
I had first went to DR. Molee when she opened her office when I leaved in Freehold Twp. I lived there for 27 years and then moved to Manahawkin. I still go to Dr. Molee, in fact it must be about 30 years with the same dentist. She's great!!!
Freehold, NJ |
Dr.Molee runs a warm, family oriented professional office. My entire family has gone to her for years and has always received the finest of care from Dr. Molee and her experienced staff of hygienists.
in Freehold, NJ |
I have been a patient for many years and always have a great experience during my visit. The staff are very pleasant to deal with, they are thorough, knowledgeable and professional, and always make you feel welcome and comfortable. They take the time to speak to you about yourself and your general health with genuine concern. Dr. Molee has a gentle touch and is very easy to talk to about any dental concern.
in Freehold, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Molee for over 10 years. The whole staff is very friendly and professional and makes dental appointments an enjoyable experience. I would recommend Dr. Molee to anyone and everyone!!
in Howell, NJ |
I have been going to Dr. Molee for 13 years. Before her, I could never find a dentist that I felt comfortable or "at home" with. Unfortunately, because of this, my dental health had suffered. Because I am at ease with Dr. Molee and her incredible, friendly, efficient staff, especially her hygienist, Joanne, I keep my regularly scheduled appointments and my smile shows it. My entire family goes to Dr. Molee. I am so grateful for her dedication to her patients! I highly recommend Dr. Molee!
Have you seen Dr. Linda Molee, DMD?
Are you Dr. Molee?

Visit Dr. Molee

Dr. Molee accepts 1 insurance carrier
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.