Dr. Linda Feduska, DDS

Dr. Linda Feduska, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Linda Feduska, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Baden, PA and has been practicing for 29 years. She practices dentistry.Read her story

My Best Smile

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Feduska

Dr. Feduska's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Feduska "A Passion for My Profession I love dentistry. It allows me to blend all my talents and passions: art, science, and truly making a positive difference for people. Helping my patients achieve and maintain their aesthetic best and a healthy smile makes me happy, and I love it when someone we have cared for, for more than 35 years, thanks us because they still have their own teeth. That’s what it’s all about. It starts with a conversation to learn about the person’s dental goals and overall health, and then developing a treatment approach that is right for them. I might recommend a nutritional assessment or dental hygiene instruction, suggest new or different dental products, and offer restorative treatment or orthodontics. Whatever the person’s goal, solutions are available, but I can’t start helping until I truly understand the person’s needs and desires. While I love the hands-on aspects of dentistry, it’s the people we treat that make me the happiest. Patients here range from two to 102, and once we start seeing a patient, he or she becomes like a member of our own family. After years of practicing, it warms my heart to know we are often caring for the third generation of a family. I am honored by their devotion to our practice and the care we deliver. Education and Commitment to Continuing Education Bachelor of Science, chemistry – University of Pittsburgh Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Temple University School of Dentistry There have been many advances in technology, methodologies, and materials since I attended dental school. In order to stay current and able to offer my patients the best care options, I participate in many hours of continuing education (CE) each year. I appreciate the Academy of General Dentistry’s (AGD) effort to encompass all 16 disciplines of dentistry, and pursue a lot of my CE through the AGD. I’ve earned my fellowship in the AGD and am working toward my mastership. I am also an associate in the International Association of Orthodontists, am working toward my Diplomate status, and am active in the Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry. Personal Life I’m a native Pennsylvanian, having called Marshall Township my home since 1985. My husband and partner in the practice, Dr. John A. Kokai, and I have two adult daughters, Valerie and Colleen, and a very small Teacup Yorkie, CoCo. I keep busy when I’m not at work, whether I’m enjoying being outside, biking, going on day hikes, walking at the beach, or spending time in the garden. I also enjoy cooking, decorating, reading, and music of many genres. In the Community I believe in giving back to the community, to the best of my abilities. In addition to offering free screenings as part of the Oral, Head & Neck Cancer Awareness program, I’m also involved with Women at Risk, the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign, and am a volunteer with AGD Cares."

This content was provided by Dr. Feduska ""We specialize in listening to our patient?s needs and desires to help them achieve the most perfect healthy smile. Through trust, sincerity and integrity we educate to create personalized care that exceeds all expectations. Our team is the best! Together we enjoy improving ourselves and helping each other to achieve our goals. Patients value our efforts and pay us the highest compliment by referring friends and family and most importantly join us on a lifetime journey to their Best Smile!"

1  Practice Areas

• Teeth Whitening
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Recording
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • VELscope® Vx System

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Temple University
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Feduska has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Feduska has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feduska does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feduska and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feduska's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feduska to family and friends
47 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Feduska's Performance

Dr. Feduska was very patient with my children. We will definitely be continuing our dental care with this practice. I was pleasantly surprised with the treatment options that she offered and the time she took explaining them. Dr. Linda will be putting on my son's braces!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Feduska?