Dr. Lily Chen, DDS

Dr. Lily Chen, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Lily Chen, DDS is a dentist who practices in Bellaire, TX. She is 50 years old.

4747 Bellaire Blvd Ste 300

Bellaire, TX 77401

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Chen

Education data for Dr. Chen is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chen to family and friends
Dr. Chen's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr Chen a dher staff are awesome! We have been going here for 17+years. They are a wonderful group of knowledgeable, cari g people.
Bellaire |
My stepdaughter had a painful sore in her mouth requiring an appointment asap. Dr Chen worked her into her schedule the next morning even though we were not current patients. They even took the time to take x-rays to streamline her routine check-up scheduled for a few weeks from now.
I love Dr. Chen and her staff. They are very friendly and professional! Her work is excellent!
Bellaire TX |
Great all-around experience. I was taken back right at my appointment time; staff was very courteous and professional.
in Houston, TX |
I am very happy with the care I've received from Dr. Chen and her staff! They are very professional and efficient! The wait has always been 5-10 min. Dr. Chen always call to follow up after a procedure to make sure I'm OK. Her staff would call to remind me of our next appointment. Her clinic is clean, very comfortable, and beautifully decorated! Thank you for the excellent service you've provided over the years!!!!
in Houston TX |
My wife, 2 kids and I have been seeing Dr. Chen for over 10 years. She is is very personable and professional. Takes excellent care of her patients. I would recommend her and her office crew without reservation.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Chen and her staff are very professional and knowledgeable.
Houston, TX |
The staff is excellent, all of them. My kids and I have been so glad that they were recommended to us. Dr. Chen is very thorough and explains everything going on. Couldn't be happier with them.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Chen and her staff are the best!! I have the utmost confidence in her competence and recommend her to anyone looking for a trustworthy dentist.
Dr. Chen is awesome! I've been going to her for many years and she is always kind and explains everything so thoroughly. Her office staff are kind and courteous! I highly recommend her!
Positive experience every time for 16 years! Highly recommended
in Houston, TX |
She and her staff are great! They work hard to fit our needs!
in Houston, TX |
I and my family have been patients of Dr. Chen for nearly 10 years. She is extremely knowledgeable, keeps herself up to date with the latest advancements in the field and uses current technology. Her staff has always been well-trained, competent and pleasant to work with.
in Houston,TX |
Every nice !
Have you seen Dr. Lily Chen, DDS?
Are you Dr. Chen?