Dr. Lillian Conner, DDS

Dr. Lillian Conner, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lillian Conner, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Charlotte, NC. She practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

4805 Park Rd Ste 223

Charlotte, NC 28209

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Conner

Dr. Conner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Conner "We are always welcoming new patients and we would love to have you as part of our dental family. At Beacon Dental, we offer a wide variety of services. Such as dental implants, same day crowns, invisalign, in-office whitening, and more! Please explore our web site to learn more about our staff, our office, and the procedures and services that we offer- or call us at 704-527-1228. If you have any questions please call us. We love hearing from our patients and anyone who may be interested in becoming one."

This content was provided by Dr. Conner "We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family."

8  Practice Areas

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Unc Chapel Hill
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Wake Forest University
    Other Education | Completed 1986

Dr. Conner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Conner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Conner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Conner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Conner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Conner to family and friends

Dr. Conner's Performance

Dr. Conner Says:
"

At Beacon Dental Center, we pride ourselves on the relationships we have with our patients. From the moment you walk in the door, to the time you leave, YOU are our number one priority. We have the most modern technology to make sure you're getting the best results- and you can even watch Netflix while getting your teeth cleaned!! Don't forget our professional staff who truly care about our patients health and well being..

If

...

Very pleasant staff, and Dr. Conner is knowledgeable and professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I recently had my wisdom teeth pulled YES ALL 4 at the same time! I was super nervous about the extraction procedure as I had heard several horror stories about this type of procedure. Dr Conner and her staff assured me that everything would be fine. I experienced NO PAIN, that's right NONE! The...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great Service! Very friendly and informative!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
All I have to say is WOW!! Beacon Dental Center is the Best Dental Place that I have been and I have been all over the world. They took their time with me and made sure that I was comfortable and then took out my ailing tooth. I can not explain how happy that I am and that I would let the whole...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
This is the first Dentist that I have gone to where I felt like she took her time and focused on the task at hand. Although I had the urge to swallow numerous times, she was patient and determined to do it right. I feel 100% better and trust that she did an outstanding job on my teeth. I WILL BE...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0